A.B Construction

HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Cannington  >  A.B Construction

Reviews for A.B Construction

2 reviews CANNINGTON, ON

New front porch

I really needed to replace my old front porch that was close to falling down. I contacted A.B Construction since ive used his services before.My new front porch is wonderful. It was built in a week with all the finishing touches of 3 pot lights, soffit, shingles. I can now enjoy my front porch thanks to this company.

2 reviews CANNINGTON, ON

Installed windows and doors

My name is Nicole and i really needed new windows and doors installed in my old farm house. I found Mr. Bowlands business card in a local grocery store and called to get a possible price. He was more then polite and told me he would have to come over to check it out. He measured twiced to make sure everything was correct, then asked questions of what kind of style i would like. He had a price list made and got back to me within a few days which was nice. I gave the go ahead because i thought everything was reasonable. Was done in a weekend with no mess for myself to clean. I am a satisfied customer