Garage Doors & Hardware

Volodimir in Burnaby
Volodimir in Burnaby
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Failed garage door fixed

Called Craftsmen Overhead Door to help with fixing garage door which got stuck because of cables went off the rollers.
Russ arrived same day and not only fixed the door, but also performed necessary adjustment to insure that situation is not going to repeat again.
Very satisfied with service.

L Evans in Port Coquitlam
L Evans in Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Excellent service always

Have used Russ at Craftsmen Overhead Door for many years and highly
recommend. Very professional, reliable and quality service. We have never had a problem with any of the work and have recommended Russ to friends and family

Alain in New Westminster
Alain in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Adjustment to an older door

Called in afternoon and Russ arrived promptly at 9 the next morning. Had one of my old garage doors not closing properly which he fixed quickly. He also did some general maintenance on both doors to make then work more quietly. I also had a question about possibly insulating my old garage doors and Russ provided great advice.

Great work from a great person. I would definitely recommend Russ to others and will not hesitate to call him again for future work.

Thank you for the great review Alain. I really appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working for you.

Regards

San
San
21 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great Service

Called Craftsmen Doors to repair our door. It was installed a while ago, very sloppy, it would make loud clunking noises when we opened and closed it. Russ came and made a few adjustements. Works great!

Thank you very much!
We really appreciate your review.
You've made my day.

I'm glad your satisfied with your service.

Regards

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Garage Door Repair

I would highly recommend this company. We had previously used this company many years ago and never forgot how great the service was then. I was able to get an appointment right away - and the tech (Kirk) was on time, very friendly, and very professional. Couldn't have been happier with the results and the very affordable solution to our problem.

Hi Mary

Thank you so much for your great review on Home Stars and on 411.ca.
You've made us feel pretty good about ourselves.
Very much appreciated!

Thank you again. Russ Jackson

Hassan in Port Moody
Hassan in Port Moody
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Garage Door

Our garage door coil was broken. he came the next day and fix it in 30 mins. He is Very professional! He was on time and I will recommend him to my friends

Thank you for your positive review on Homestars. We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again

Gary in Poco in Port Coquitlam
Gary in Poco in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Repair of door

As soon as it got cold 3 door hinges broke. Russ came out the next day after we called. He repaired the broken hinges, checked the others and serviced the door to make sure it was operating properly. He only replaced what was needed. Great service at a very reasonable price.

Thank you for your review on homestars. We appreciate the feedback.

David in New Burnaby
David in New Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bent Garage Door

Our overhead garage door jammed while opening, resulting in the top panel bending very badly in the middle where the arm from the runner attaches to the top panel, rending the entire door inoperable (we had to muscle it closed).

Russ's crew was able to come out mid-week and repair the damage by adding another horizontal runner as reinforcement, as well as service & lubricate the mechanism to provide much smoother and quieter operation than before. Cost was very reasonable.

Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind text and positive review. I sent your compliments to Kirk, the technician.

Private User reviews Greater Vancouver, BC

Gararage Door

Russ, was honest and reliable. He provided us with good service not only fixing our garage door but also servicing our second garage door to ensure it was in good working order. Would use Russ again and would refer him to our friends and family.

Thank you so much for your positive review. I'm happy your satisfied.

rblain
rblain
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Service company

Russ is professional, knows what he's doing and his pricing is fair and competitive........

Thank you. It's been a pleasure taking care of your apartment building's gates for the past decade.

More about Craftsmen Overhead Door

Craftsmen Overhead Door is a locally owned and operated company keeping the Tri Cities and Ridge Meadows safe and secure for the last eleven years. All our expert technicians boast decades of experience and are focused on maintaining 100% customer loyalty. Call and we will strive to understanding your needs ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Coquitlam?