Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Reviews for Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

S L
S L

Bed bugs

After almost a month of unknowingly dealing with bed bug bites, due to being misdiagnosed by a dermatologist, I happened to find a live bed bug in my bed frame. Once I realized what I had been dealing with, I decided I needed to quickly find a bed bug specialist. I did my research and decided Muhammed was the best person to contact. Looking back now, I'm 100% glad I did.

When I called him he was able to come to my home that same day in the evening, which I really appreciated. He was very professional and very thorough with his investigation. He even helped move some furniture. Given his expertise, he knew exactly where to look and sure enough he found where the bed bugs laid their eggs in my bed frame. Unfortunately for me the eggs had already hatched. Once he finished investigating our home, Muhammed took his time to explain what he discovered and the next steps we needed to take. He was clearly very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions (and we had many!) Something I really appreciated was his calming approach as people who've dealt with bed bugs would know, it can be a unnerving experience. I definitely felt more at ease after speaking to Muhammed who provided a detailed plan for our problem.

After we followed his advice, we thought we had another bed bug scare. Muhammed was able to come for a follow up that evening to make sure there weren't any additional bed bugs. He was also courteous enough to message me a few other times just to check in and make sure we were satisfied.

Muhammed is knowledgeable, very professional, takes his time explaining and answering any quesions you have, and has a calming approach to put his clients mind at ease. We highly recommend Muhammed for any pest issues!

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review about our services. Along with getting rid of the problem our priority is to put our clients at ease. We are so glad to have helped.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Bedroom Infestation

We discovered a bedbug infestation in one of our bedrooms just as we were about to leave for an extended summer vacation. To put it mildly, we were stressed and really at a loss as to what to do. We cancelled our trip and set about finding some expert advice and assistance. Enter Muhammad. Honestly, he was awesome. Professional to the core, friendly and super knowledgeable. He was the best choice we could have ever made. He was very thorough and kept us in the loop about the scope of the problem what he was doing to address it. That is something we really appreciated. And his fees were quite reasonable. Muhammad helped make a bad situation so much better. Our bedbug infestation was contained and eradicated. Nice work Muhammad. Here's hoping we'll never be in need of your services again. But if we do, our first call will be to you. Thanks so much.

Hi David thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad to have helped and also hope you will not require our services again! :)

Bed Bug Specialist

JW in Toronto
JW in Toronto

I can finally sleep

Professional and thorough. We had a very serious bedbug infestation and they are all gone. He terminated every single bug he could find and set traps for the rest. Due to the extent of our infestation, it took a few months for the rest to (literally) come out of the woodwork, but we followed all his recommendations and he kept in touch, answering all our questions and coming back many times to check in. He will not stop the follow-ups until he's satisfied they are gone - great service.

Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad to have helped.

Private User reviews Charlottetown, PE

Effective & Thorough Service

We got in touch with Muhammad after noticing some bites and suspecting it might be bedbugs, and were able to book an inspection within a couple days. Muhammad was very knowledgeable upon first meeting, and confirmed the problem with his detailed inspection. Along the way, he pointed out the signs for us to understand as well, which was super helpful! In addition to the treatment, he provided us with guidance on cleaning any at-risk belongings and so many tips for prevention. Muhammad followed up after a few nights to ensure the treatment was successful, performing another inspection. When I was feeling paranoid about our couch, he came again and checked! We're so thankful for the peace of mind provided by Muhammad and his excellent service. Thank you!!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have helped. It is important to us to not only solve the problem but also educate our customers throughout the process so that we can prevent the infestation from happening again.

Rada from Toronto
Rada from Toronto

Thank you God, nobed bugs!!!

Muhammed is person to call if you have any pest issues. Very professional, kind and knowlegable.
From first call to him to solving our problem in less then 24 hrs.
Luckily, we do not have bed bugs but carpett beegles.
Please, do no go to You tube or Google, you will drive yourself insane. That was my bigest mistake, I even purchased some products based on peoples advice. Thanks to my husbant, before we started using it, we decided to call profesional
Thank you Muhammed.

Thanks for your review
We always advise our customers to contact the Expert instead of taking the advise from the friends and family members

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bed Bugs

I retained Mohammed to git rid of the bed bugs that had infested my home. Mohammed was thorough with his treatment. He followed through with follow ups as per our contract. It has been almost 2 years since Mohammed performed his work at my residence and I am happy to report that he was successful in getting rid of the Bed bugs.

It is important to note that you have to be prepared to do your part as Mohammed's treatment works if you follow his detailed advice on how to prepare for the treatment and avoid future Beg bugs infestation

Thanks for the review and explaining the way we work

Bedbug Investigation

Muhammad was such a kind and considerate help. He came out to investigate a potential issue and was very thorough he explained what he was looking for, what the process was should it yield bugs and how to prevent going forward. He was patient and he was understanding. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for your review

416-461-7659

Incredible expertise

After our tenant left we discovered bed bugs.
We knew exactly whom to call .based on our past experience and our numerous referrals, which all turned to be extremely satisfied with Muhamad’s dedication and Knoweledge to rid of bed bugs for ever no matter how bad the infestation is.
For Bed bugs call Muhammad “Pest solutions” we recommend wholeheartedly!
Bed bugs seriously HATE Muhammad!
Do not waste your time and money you will end up with Muhammad at the end there is no competition to him! Period!

Thanks for the review and good to know that you are highly satisfied with our services

Bug inspection

Muhammad was such a kind and considerate help. Explained the problem. Was very thorough. Very reassuring in a stressful situation.
Definitely trustworthy. I can’t say enough about how wonderful he was. And at a reasonable price too! Thank you!

Thanks for your kind review about our BED BUGS investigation service

Any infestation

Excellent and thorough. Muhammad came quickly and was extremely dilligent in inspecting our home locating the nest of ants that has plagued us for a couple of season. Very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended!!

Thanks for the review

More about Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Known as a top bed bug control company, Pest Solution Services, provides knowledgeable bed bug inspections and exterminations in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, and the rest of the GTA. Pest Solution Services follows a knowledgeable approach towards bed bug elimination and, thus, practices a "No Evidence - No Treatment" policy. The inspection is the first step to finding evidence of bed bug infestations in your home. If evidence is found, the bed bug treatment and extermination is performed based on the bed bug infestation level. Finally, following up the treatment ensures peace of mind and measures the success of the extermination. With the review profile and company details, you can be assured that Pest Solution Services is truly a Bed Bugs Specialist company.

For bed bug services call 416-451-7659. Read the service details below:

Bed Bug Services:
One of the best professional bed bug companies to choose from, providing bed bug inspections, exterminations, and follow-up. Every bed bug service comes with a supportive set of elementary benefits:
1) Unmarked vehicle keeps your infestation discrete: no bed bug advertising or print
2) Education and Question Answering on the matters of bed bug control
3) Studied in entomology - the science of insects
4) Assisting clients with assurance and therapy-like support to overcome the effects of dealing with heavy infestations
5) Vast coverage of the Greater Toronto Area and many more service locations to help you
More detailed information about the bed bug services (such as inspection, extermination, and follow ups) can be found on the Pest Solution Services website: pestsolutionservices.ca

Pest Solution Services is Licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Environment, and a member of the Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario (SPMAO), Canadian Pest Management Association (CPMA), and the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). Pest Solution Services keeps up to date with bed bug technologies and has visited the Global Bed Bug Summit many times. The company has also won the Homestars "Best of" award for 6 years in a row (2015 to 2020)!