G&S Communications

Reviews for G&S Communications

vincel88 in North GTA
vincel88 in North GTA
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great garage door opener install

My family and I have been using Curtis for 5 years. He installed all of our garage door openers at 2 different houses. He does a great job each time and also helped identify issues before they became a problem and offered to help fix them.

Kiki700 in Toronto
Kiki700 in Toronto

Garage door repair

The new number for this company is 416 471-7720 I got a new garage door put in by Curtis. Very reliable, honest and excellent work. Very recommended! My family and friends use the service too! Thank you so much!

Dale in Pickering
Dale in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage Door Installation

I had Curtis come to install a Garage door at my house last year, not only did he do an amazing job, the door looks incredible. I had many companies come over the years and Curtis is by far the most professional I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend this company to all my friends. Thank you.

ML in Thornhill
ML in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

garage door opener

Chris from G&S Communications recently installed a garage door opener. He was very professional in his installation. He gave advice about the garage door being out of alignment and he thenfixed it. He completed the installation in a reasonable time. I am very satisfied with the company's work and would recommend them to others.

KK in Vaughan
KK in Vaughan
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Garage door opener installation

This company came to us via Sears where we had bought our garage door opener. Curtis did a great job. All the wiring was neat. He demonstrated how to work everything and even did some adjustment of the door. It has been a year and I have not had any problems with the door or opener. I would recommend them!