Ace Reno Design Inc.

General Contractors
TORONTO ON M6H1Z7
General Contractors
Ace Reno Design Inc.

Reviews for Ace Reno Design Inc.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Full renovation

I had contacted Ace Reno to do a bathroom and kitchen renovation on two floors. When Thang, the owner came and did an estimate, he totally underestimated the electrical and plumbing issues. In the end a 45K job turned into a 60K job.

They ended up doing a decent job over a period of a month where a gutjob was done with some design input but they had to continue coming back to fix things up. In the end, we still have minor issues with the place (unsealed cracks in the corners and finished carpentry including paint was a bit shoddy) that we are dealing with.

Overall, I was somewhat satisfied but they could've done a better job.

Chinh in VAN
Chinh in VAN
2 reviews VAN, BC

Roof repair

I had contracted Ace Reno Design, Inc. to repair the leak on our roof on a short notice and they were able to accomodate our tight schedule. A wonderful crew! I highly recommend this contractor for I realize they do more than construction. They have design experts that can give you designing and decorating tips as well.