Claremont Electric Services

Review for Claremont Electric Services

Paul in Bowmanville
Paul in Bowmanville
3 reviews BOWMANVILLE, ON

Installation of potlights, outlets, data cables & a lot more throughout home.

Recently moved into a new home which required several upgrades. I work in the commercial construction industry and while speaking with a few colleagues, they mentioned that their preferred electrical contractor was Claremont Electric Services. Funny enough I had already heard good things about this company but originally thought they only worked on commercial projects. I was wrong. After one collegue sang the praises on the great jod this electrical contractor did in his home renovations last year I decided to give them a call. Best decission I made. I worked with the owner, Garry, who was a qualified master electrician. We walked through my house. He took the time to listen to my ideas and even suggested some great alternatives I would never have though of that brought the costs down below my budget. Very friendly guy and you could see that rubbed off on the other electricians as well. Treated myself, my wife and other trades people I had at the house with great respect. A+ in customer service, quality of work and pricing.