Model Space Designs

Reviews for Model Space Designs

IvyComms in North York
IvyComms in North York

Window drapes and sheers

I am thrilled with the look of my windows after working with the wonderful Sara at Model Space Designs. I love how she measured, measured and re-measured again to make sure we had the right fit. My only regret is that I waited almost 2 years to call on her to complete my home!

Haha ! Thx so much Isabell. So happy your drapes have you the finishing touch you were going for
Enjoy !
S.

Erh
Erh

Custom Drapery

Sara at model space designs was excellent to work with she was extremely patient and helpful. The drapes look incredible, I would highly recommend Sara

Thanks so much Ellen! Loved working with you !

afshah
afshah

Drapes

Sara was great! The quality of the drapes is really nice and the looks goes perfectly with the theme in my living room. The installation was done efficiently and was quick. I would recommend this company to my friends and family

Thanks so much Afsha. Always great working with you !!

Highly recommend!

After Sara did our drapes and blinds at our old house and we were really happy with them, we decided to use Model Space Designs at our new house as well. Again I was really impressed. Everything looks fantastic and I find that Sara really stands behind her products and recommendations and cares about making sure it is right. Dwayne who did our install was really nice and polite and best of all we paid a fraction of the price of the Hunter Douglas blinds for ones that look just as nice and are actually easier to operate in my opinion! Highly recommend!

Thanks for this Mellissa
This is very kind of you. Always a pleasure working with you.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Perfection Accomplished!

gromet.jpg Model Space Designs
1920 Yonge Street, Suite 200
Toronto
M4S 3E6

From inception to installation everything was perfect! From the moment Sarah came into my home she had a vision of how the window treatments should be done. Her ideas were better than I could imagine. Her fabric selection was beautiful. Her constant attention to every detail ensured every aspect of the making of the Romans and roller blinds and installation went exactly as planned - and all within budget. I would highly recommend using this company!

And from inception till installation I absolutely loved working with you!
Thanks for the opportunity !

Grace_C
Grace_C

Window curtains

Sara came for a free in home consultation and was professional and knowledgeable about what would enhance the space. The installation was quick and pain free and the end product was gorgeous. We thoroughly enjoyed the warmth it added to our space, while still providing the necessary privacy when needed. We installed curtains both in the living room and master bedroom. I came back to Sara when we upgraded to a house to have her design and dress our new windows.

Thanks For the kind review! I always enjoy working with you and appreciate the return business :)

Diane/ North York
Diane/ North York

Family room and office renovation

The blinds are absolutely beautiful. Sara helped with the selection and she was spot on with her advice. She is a seasoned professional with great taste. The blinds arrived when they were supposed to, and the installation was great. I would highly recommend Model Space Designs. Up next I am renovating my bedroom and will be sure to call back Sara to do her magic.

Diane , You are an absolute pleasure to work with Thank you for the kind review and can't wait to make magic happen for the bedroom!

sheribecker18
sheribecker18

Blinds

Model space designs were a pleasure to deal with!! They came quickly for a quote and the instillation process happened soon after. I wasn’t sure what blinds to do in my living room and Sara recommended sheers. I love them and everyone who walks into my house compliments them. We had a minor problem with one of the blinds but the issue was resolved within a few days. I would highly recommend using this company!!

Thanks sooo much for your kind review. ! Sheers look amazing. !

aharrisc381
aharrisc381

Custom window coverings.

I'm thrilled with the quality of workmanship and professionalism I experienced dealing with Sara and Dwain.

Thank you Angela. We loved working with you from start to finish !

Niraj from Toronto
Niraj from Toronto

North Toronto Window Coverings

Sara and the team at MSD have done our window coverings at our previous house, in 2014, and all window coverings in our current house (drapes, automated blinds, shutters). We had them back again to complete one more room in our current house because we have been so happy. Sara has great design sense, and we have been thrilled with how everything has looked. The work is also always efficiently done, on time, and both installers who have come were very pleasant to work with. Also been impressed with quality. Couldn't recommend them more! Thanks!

Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this. It's always such a pleasure working with you ! Sara

More about Model Space Designs

Model Space Designs is a Toronto-based custom window coverings company. Offering a huge selection of blinds, draperies, shutters and shades, Designers work with you to create unique window treatments for your home or office. There is a wide selection of fabrics from formal silk to country linen. Great prices on blinds such as Silhouettes ,Duettes and Luminettes. We offer wood and vinyl shutters, sunscreens and Roman Shades. All Blinds and Curtain rods can be motorized with hard wire or battery operated. Our service team and staff of Designers will help you with all your questions and offer creative ideas for your home.