Framers Gallery

HomeStars  >  Framing in Port Perry  >  Framers Gallery

Reviews for Framers Gallery

Anna in Stouffville
11 reviews , ON

I brought in some photos from my parents wedding, where I was quite unsure of what kind of frame would look good. They made the photos look even better than they did before, and I was in love. I've been back many times to frame my paintings and other photography!

Clamo in East york
13 reviews East York, ON

I've had several one of a kind pieces framed of various sizes by Framers Gallery in Port Perry. Amazing people. VERY good selection and matching. Technique is impecible.
They took mismatched pieces, helped me select a consistent matched frame for each that worked with all the pieces yet were unified in their look.

I always trust that they will do a great job and always reference all of my other pieces when framing my new ones.