Elements Roofing

Mississauga ON L5V 3C5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Elements Roofing

Reviews for Elements Roofing

blair in Toronto

Needed a new roof so I called 4-5 roofers to do some research. We had prices range from $5000 to $23,000 for the same job! When I met with Ryan of Elements, I had already met with other roofers so I was able to ask him specific questions. Ryan confirmed that he was doing all the same work with the same materials. He was just doing it much cheaper and was able to clearly explain why he was able to do it cheaper. In the end we were very happy with the job they did. I have a neighbor and some friends that will need new roofs in the spring and I have recommended Elements to them. Regardless, if you need roof work, you should meet with multiple roofers and get educated. Some just simply charge way too much and count on people accepting the first quote they see.

HomeStars in Burlington

Ryan of Elements Roofing is very down to earth and a people person, my wife and I were very impressed. He took the time to explain every detail to us. Shared all the different roofing options available to us and offered to supply locations we could go and see roof colours. Ryan was very competitively priced and if you were wonder ( as we were) he is a family business with low overhead. Ryan does most of the work himself vs leaving it to others. We are very happy and will recommend to others. Will update later after winter, but I am sure all we be good. Thanks for making us the envy of the neighbourhood.

Ron from Brampton

Ryan and his team replaced my shingle roof and performed task all in one day. The house I have has a large pitch due to the style and cathedral ceilings. He was very professional and didn't want a deposit or payment until I was completely satisfied. He repaired some minor wood at no charge and did an excellent job all around. He is great guy and his team was very good. Great Canadian company and not deserving of bad reviews in my opinion. I would recommend his company and workmanship as they performed what we agreed too and did all work in one day.
He also replaced flashing that was slightly damaged during the process at no charge. So any issues I had he repaired and fixed and kept his commitments.

Eunicinth Smith  in

A new roof was completed in November 2016 and the roof have been leaking in two places so far. I text and call The owner of Elements Roofing and he has not responded in more than one week. They are unprofessional, unreliable and incompetent. The quality of the job looks worse than the condition my older roof was in before they did my roof.

Terry in Brampton

What a bunch of great guys.

We live in Brampton and had our roof and siding fully replaced in 2010. They did an excellent job as we became the talk of the block with this drastic betterment of our curb appeal. In Jan 2017 due to a storm that produced 85km/hr winds we had a few shingles uplifted. I gave Ryan and his team a call to inform them of what had happened and the next day they arrived to repair the shingles under warranty .

Thanks to you and your team Ryan. Keep up the great work.

1 review Longlac, ON

People always complain about the bad things and never praise for the good work. Ryan re shingled my roof. He was on time and efficient, despite the terrible weather conditions.. Would completely recommend his services, very polite, friendly and honest worker.

Ryan and his team worked on my home recently and did a really poor job. Everyone was very rude and unprofessional when dealing with me and showed up 3 and half hours late to the job. When we asked him why he replied with a snarky comment. Moreover his team behaved rudely as well and they did not even have proper equipment. I'm appalled to see how someone like this still has a business.

This is a response for the last three reviews from the same guy.
-the leak was prior to us doing the roof, plywood was good, it was reshingled, how did we make it worse?
-what about the roof was done poorly?
-we showed up later on sat to cover up a small portion of roof not finished Friday. Before getting there we had a few loose ends to finish up, and like I explained around lunch and around 3, we were taking longer than I thought.
-I was extremely apologetic, I'm sorry if I smile too much.
-what needed to be done was done, I did not ask or need you to go up there.

I thought we left on good terms, I'm not sure where this is coming from, and hope it will be taken down soon. I would've appreciated a call before posting this if you had a problem with any of the work. I'm still not sure what the problem is.

*update* I have still yet to hear back as to what the issue is or when I will receive the rest of the monies owed for the work. The job was perfect.
I have learned I could've easily had these three taken down if I had 'investigated' the review within a certain time period.
I guess this is something I will have to continually monitor. A site it seems I have to work with against my will. What a world.
Like I've said before. I've done thousands of roofs. Just about everyone's been completely satisfied yet ive never asked for a good review. A few ppl have had issues which were all taken care of, a few ppl are just unreasonable like this customer and his daughter.

Please tell me what the issue is and pay the balance of the roof.

This business was referred to us by someone who has previously used this service. Ryan is an alright guy, however seems to find an excuse for everything that he does. His attitude is completely unprofessional, and so are his employees - if you can even call them that... Don't think I will be doing business with this guy anymore. Sorry buddy. You live and you learn.

1 review Montreal, PQ

Late and disrespectful. They didn't answer their phone and came late and worked in the dark. We treated them friendly and even got them pizza. And this is how they repay us.