Bluewave Energy - Sydney

D in Nova Scotia
D in Nova Scotia
35 reviews Sydney, NS

Furnace oil delivery

This company delivers furnace oil to heat my home. Bluewave Energy has always been reliable and they provide great service to ensure that we receive our heating oil on a regular basis. They have always made sure that we didn't run out of fuel during the cold winter months. There service has been wonderful and whenever asked to provide additional fuel they delivered this immediately. The staff have been very accommodating whenever I asked for any information concerning my account. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who requires furnace oil delivery on a monthly basis.