Above All Overhead Doors Ltd

Garage Doors & Hardware
7 Woodglen Rise SW CALGARY AB T2W4C7
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Above All Overhead Doors Ltd

Reviews for Above All Overhead Doors Ltd

Nathan from Calgary
Nathan from Calgary

Garage Door Opener Replacement

This is the second time that we used Elmer in the last five years. The first time was to replace our garage door springs. He didn't believe that our door was 320 pounds, so he came here that evening to weight it. He then sourced high cycle springs for us at my request and installed them soon as they arrived. I was lazy so never provided a review then, but I was really pleased.

Fast forward to February this year, when our garage door opener gave up. I researched and found the Chamberlain's Ultimate MyQ Belt Drive to be the best for us and picked one up from home depot. Elmer was able to come out, remove our old one, and install the new one in a couple of hours. Three months later, no issues, it's super quiet and safer with the additional led sensors mounted on either side of the door. I wish I could find an "Elmer" equivalent in other trades.

Tracy from Calgary
Tracy from Calgary

Garage Door Repairs

I backed my truck into the garage door and popped the spring so I can't open or closed the garage door. My friend recommended Elmer to me, I called him on Sunday and Monday's night he showed up to fixed it. He recommended a stronger bar to support top of the door because I have glass insert. I called around Calgary for pricing and their price are alot higher for call out fee and labour. Elmer charged me 100 +gst and he drove back and forth to get parts to fixed my garage door. Elmer is very honest and not pushy to sell anything, perhaps, he find ways to save customers money. I am so happy with the service and would totally recommended him to my friends and families for any windows or garage services.

maretta fitzpatrick from Calgary
maretta fitzpatrick from Calgary

garage door servicing

By recommendation, I called ElmorTrujillo who was highly professional from phone quote to getting repair work done in a timely manner. He went above just repair and explained the reason why the parts were necessary to repair and what pre structural concerns were present to cause the parts wear and tear, correcting what he could structurally as well. I trust this man as reliable to follow up if needed, but I believe he will not be required to work further on the the repair he expertly completed.

bruce from Calgary
bruce from Calgary

Garage door repair

Elmer does great work. He showed up on time and did the work at the pre-quoted costs. It was evident he knew what he was doing and did a lot of extra little fix-ups and adjustments at no extra cost. I told him I was considering a new door and opener. He said he could provide and install that but that I did not need those at this time. I appreciate someone that does not try to sell me something I don't really need, even when I am already a motivated buyer. When I do need that new door I am calling above all first.

Kirk from Calgary
Kirk from Calgary

Garage door repair

Needed torsion springs replaced. Other companies told us to wait for 2 weeks. Elmer came in 3 days and had it fixed in no time. We were so impressed with his service that we plan to do a garage door replacement with him soon. Highly recommend Elmer!

Derek from Calgary
Derek from Calgary

Repair to Springs

Have a Wayne Dalton door and springs have gone twice in 10 yrs. All other stores in Calgary said I need to replace with the system I had, spring in bar. Elmer came and converted to torsion springs that is the same cost as original but will last at least 3 times longer and gave a 5 yr warranty. Absolutely blown away by service and product.

Bahir from Calgary
Bahir from Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Garage door repair

Hello my name is Bahir and I had a broken spring that Elmer repaired for me. Elmer is extremely kind and likeable. He went above and beyond professionalism to make sure every problem was fixed before he left my home. I will be recommending him to all my friends and family. Trust me he's good. Thanks alot Elmer.

Hayes Homes Inc
Hayes Homes Inc

Garage Door fix

One of the springs on my single garage door broke. Apparently these types of doors are not made anymore. Elmer installed a safer type of spring for my opener. He installed it right away and made adjustments to the door so that it would close properly. He charged as quoted even though he stayed a little longer to perfect the way the door closed. I was able to pay be VISA on the spot. Very professional!

Murray i.
Murray i.

Replace garage door spring

Elmer gave next day serivce on garage door. He replaced the broken spring as well as the old rusty one. He found frayed cables that were below-standard, replaced them with new above-standard ones, and he realigned the doors at no extra cost. I can't think of a more thorough and committed tradesman than Elmer.

Dan from Calgary
Dan from Calgary

Install Garage door opener

I called Elmer in the dead of winter around the Christmas season, he was able to fit me in a couple of Days. He was running a bit late and called for a heads up was only 1/2 hour behind but actually called.
Removed old opener Perfectly installed new one and even programmed the new key pad. Very good work and a fair price.