Reviews for O & H Services

Loraine W. from Mississauga

I was recommended O & H Services and after having them re-wire my house I can say they were great. They did their job and really knew what they were doing. Fred was actually amazing. He was so knowledgeable and was able to work things out—re-wiring an old house is often very difficult. I’ve already recommended O & H Services to a couple of my friends because they were so good.

don in New westminster
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

A friend of mine recommended O & H Services after they had some work done by the company. So we hired them to do a bunch of work for us to go along with the renovations we had done. The staff came and updated all the wiring, put in a new panel, lighting plugs, speakers in the kitchen, smoke alarms, outdoor lighting, and a plug for Christmas lights that connects to a switch inside our house (which is pretty convenient for the winter!). The guys really did a first class job. They worked well with my wife who was home while they did the jobs, they explained everything, they were professional and they cleaned up after themselves. No issues at all, and in fact, the price we paid was even cheaper than what they quoted us. We’ve already recommended these guys to some friends; they were that good.

Steve Goodwin from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I’m a Realtor and I’ve had O & H Services do work on my clients’ homes in the past. In particular, the last job they did was to re-do the outdoor electrical of a client’s house. O & H had the best quote and the client was happy with the result and I would not hesitate to refer them again!

Mike T.  from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Someone recommended O & H Services to me so I had them put in a new panel. The staff was professional and on time. Overall, they were great and it’s likely I’ll be recommending these guys to friends who need similar work done.

Brian J. from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We used O&H Services and found them to be pretty good. We were happy with the work they did. There were no problems, and the job was done timely and professionally as well. We’d probably recommend them.

More about O & H Services

specializing in low damage Knob and tube replacement, service upgrades, new custom home wiring, commercial lighting upgrades (B. C. hydro Approved), home automation and theater, over 30 years of trouble shooting experience.