Computer Doc

NORTH VANCOUVER BC V7M2A3

Reviews for Computer Doc

abigail from West Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

I needed my computer to be formated because l got a virus over the email, l called them and drop it off the same day, they were able to fix it right away and l picked it up the following morning and l only paid 100 and they installed an antivirus to avoid future problems.

Orange Bins
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

I get the Computer Doc, Bruce to fix all of our computers when they don't work properly. He is fast and comes to my office so it is really easy and he dent charge very much. Good company to deal with. I highly recommend.

More about Computer Doc

We Service Both Windows Based Computers and Macs. Trust A Certified Tech With 16 yrs Experience! Services Available; / New Computers/ We Set Up New Computers / Wireless and Wired Networks / Back-up services. / Virus and Malicious Software Removal / Remote monitoring and support / Data Recovery From Dead ...