AB Granito Ltd.

Tile & Stone Contractors
2824 58 Avenue SE, Bay#8 Calgary AB T2C 0B3
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  AB Granito Ltd.

Reviews for AB Granito Ltd.

jb in Calgary
jb in Calgary

8 Granite surfaces to restore

AB Granito Ltd.
(403)452-4633
Calgary
AB
T2Y 0B1

We had just purchased this 5 1/2 year old poorly maintained home, 8 granite surfaces, hard to believe the former owners could do so much damage to granite but there were chips, abrasive cleaners used that dulled the surface finish, imbedded wax and dirt as well as chips to be repaired in particular around the kitchen sink.
Rueben and his man in about 2 & 1/2 hours had them all looking like new.
We will have them back to restore the natural stone in the interior front entrance, again dismal if any maintenance, we are confident Rueben will them look like new again! Thanks!!!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you, we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

-AB Granito team

michele in Saint-Quentin
michele in Saint-Quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

refinished marble and travertine floors

Ruben and his team were truly amazing and a pleasure to have in my home for 3 days. I cant believe how beautiful my floors look. I don't think they looked that good when they were brand new.

Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for the great review! We work so hard to offer our customers the best possible service, and it makes us happy to see that reflected on our visit to your home. Ruben is very happy to see such a positive review. We are very glad we could help you bring your floors back to life, enjoy them!

- AB Granito Team

Sally
Sally

REFINISHING LIMESTONE COUNTER

My house came with limestone kitchen counter tops which are beautiful, but stain with anything you put on top of it. Frustrating! They were a mess, in my opinion. I researched many options, and got a quote to replace them for $15,000. Not going to happen. At the Home and Garden Show in Calgary I stopped by AB GRANITO and spoke with Ruben. He has that "old world" experience in the trades with a lifetime of knowledge of stone. After discussions and a free estimate, I hired him to refinish the counter top. It looks like new! I couldn't be more pleased. Yes, I will likely have to do this again at some point in the future (maybe 10 years?) but for now my kitchen is back to beautiful. Thank you Ruben!

Thank you so very much for such a good review Sally! We are happy that you are enjoying your counter tops once again. Many times there is no need to change natural stone, with a refresher the usually shine like new again, like yours did. Hope you can enjoy it for many years to come, it was a pleasure working with you!

- Ruben (Director)

Marilyn in Calgary
Marilyn in Calgary

Cleaned main floor tile and master shower

An Granito steam cleaned my entire main floor tile. After 8 years since we built our house, the cream tile had become dull and the light grout had become black. I was a little skeptical because I’ve had my tiles deep cleaned before and it helped a little but not significantly. However I was willing to give it a try so I could try to avoid re-doing my floors. It was amazing! The tile looks absolutely gorgeous! It looks just like it did on the day we moved in. I’m so happy!
I feel like I’m in a new house again!

Dear Marilyn, thank you so much for the excellent review. Customers like you encourage us to deliver excellence and high-quality services.We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying your floor like you did 8 years ago!
Thank you for helping us to help more customer with their flooring needs.

-Ruben and AB Granito Team

Cathy
Cathy

Sink and Tile Repair

We first hired AB Granito to repair an undermount sink that had dropped. They did a great job and looked at all the sinks in our home to make sure they were good.
I had them back to polish and clean our natural stone floors and shower. They did a beautiful job. The floors and grout look very clean and shiny and the shower looks like new.
Ruben and his team are wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Cathy, thank you for sending such a kind, and enthusiastic complement, I certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated.
Thanks again, AB Granito Team

Cindy in Castlegar
Cindy in Castlegar
1 review Castlegar, BC

Ceramic Tile Cleaning

Ruben and his crew came into our home to restore our 25 year old ceramic tile and replace some grout. They worked hard to match new grout to the original grout. We're very happy with their work. The tile looks like a new floor. They took care to not damage any recently renovated area and they cleaned up after the job was done. They did an amazing job. Thank you for a job well done. We will definitely call you again.
Cindy

Dear Cindy,
Thank you for contacting us for your floor restoration. We strive to meet our clients expectations and do a job well done. Our greatest satisfaction is your happiness. We do hope you will enjoy your "new" floor for years to come!

-AB Granito Team

Ramona and Harry Koch from Calgary
Ramona and Harry Koch from Calgary

Refinishing of marble bathroom counter

Based on research in Homestars, found AB Granito and Ruben to restore a badly etched bathroom counter. They did a beautiful job. You can almost see yourself in it. They also sealed the kitchen island granite. They provided followup maintenance instructions and supplied product to maintain the hardsurfaces ourselves. Very happy with the results.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Ramona,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are once again enjoying the beauty of your granite. We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns!

-AB Granito Team

New cooktop

Prompt follow up from website online form and arranged to come out within a couple of days. Good communication and arrived when promised (earlier actually as they had a cancellation and asked if they could come early).
Very friendly and professional staff took measurements, masked the area off, cut the granite and cleaned up and placed the cooktop into position all in about 45mins. Absolutely no mess left over for me to clean.
I based my decision to use them on their online reviews and I was not disappointed. From my experience, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on HomeStars. We are glad that we were able to fulfill your expectations.
Hope we may have the chance to work again in the future!

Jane from Calgary
Jane from Calgary

Granite Counter Top done Well!

Ruben is awesome! From the time he came out to give me quote on rental kitchen counter top to the final installation, he was punctual, knowledgeable in the product that he deals on, very accurate in his measurement, very neat as a person and in the job that he does. And above all, Rubens is very approachable and flexible. He went beyond specified job e.g. disposing the old sink frame after installation...
I am very happy with the job done by Ruben and his company. I will definitely use them again

Hi Jane! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We absolutely appreciate your business and are so glad you are happy with the final result.

Andrea in Calgary
Andrea in Calgary

Outdoor BBQ repair

The edges of our outdoor BBQ started to fall off suddenly ten days before we were to host an engagement BBQ. I called several places in town, who told me that my timeline was impossible, but suggested that I contact Ruben at Ab Granito. He was on-site the next business day, and found an exact match for our granite that same morning. Our repair was completed three days later, and looks absolutely fantastic. Throughout the whole process, the communication with the whole team (Ruben, Camila, and Felipe) was prompt and professional. I cannot recommend this company enough - they really came through for us!

Dear Andrea, Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on HomeStars. We are glad that we were able to aid in such an special occasion. Making costumers happy with their natural stone is our priority, and so hearing this stories allows us to know we are doing it correclty. We hope your engagement BBQ went without a hitch!
Hope we may have the chance to work again in the future!

AB Granito Team

More about AB Granito Ltd.

Welcome to AB Granito Restorations Ltd.

“YOUR NATURAL STONE RESTORATION SPECIALISTS!”

Where can you turn to repair your valuable granite, marble, and limestone in your home? AB Granito is your Calgary and area specialists when it comes to repairing or installing natural stone and quartz countertops.

We take our responsibilities seriously and aim for your complete satisfaction. We will not rest until the job is done.
If your granite, marble, limestone, and quartz countertops, floors and showers have stains, scratches, cracks, or dull areas you don’t like, the good news is they can be fixed, giving back their original pristine finish. AB Granito Restorations Ltd. has the workmanship, techniques, and tools needed to bring your countertops, floors and showers back to their original graceful look. Simply call us for help with all your stone repair, prevention, and maintenance needs.

OUR SERVICES:

RESTORATION, REPAIR, AND INSTALLATION OF STONE SURFACES.
SURFACES WE TOUCH: QUARTZ, MARBLE, GRANITE, SLATE, TRAVERTINE, AND LIMESTONE.

NATURAL STONE COUNTERTOPS

-Restoration
-Maintenance
-Deep Cleaning
-Grout Cleaning

We offer our services in the following Calgary and area communities:
*Red Deer *Strathmore *Cochrane
*High River *Chestermere *Airdrie
*Okotoks *Canmore/Banff *Lethbridge

Please call us for a free, no-risk, immediate consultation.
Reach us at (403) 452-4633.