Ab Granito

2824 58 Avenue SE, Bay#8 Calgary AB T2C 0B3

Reviews for Ab Granito

Cindy in Castlegar
1 review Castlegar, BC

Ruben and his crew came into our home to restore our 25 year old ceramic tile and replace some grout. They worked hard to match new grout to the original grout. We're very happy with their work. The tile looks like a new floor. They took care to not damage any recently renovated area and they cleaned up after the job was done. They did an amazing job. Thank you for a job well done. We will definitely call you again.
Cindy

Dear Cindy,
Thank you for contacting us for your floor restoration. We strive to meet our clients expectations and do a job well done. Our greatest satisfaction is your happiness. We do hope you will enjoy your "new" floor for years to come!

-AB Granito Team

Ramona and Harry Koch from Calgary

Based on research in Homestars, found AB Granito and Ruben to restore a badly etched bathroom counter. They did a beautiful job. You can almost see yourself in it. They also sealed the kitchen island granite. They provided followup maintenance instructions and supplied product to maintain the hardsurfaces ourselves. Very happy with the results.

Hi Ramona,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are once again enjoying the beauty of your granite. We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns!

-AB Granito Team

Prompt follow up from website online form and arranged to come out within a couple of days. Good communication and arrived when promised (earlier actually as they had a cancellation and asked if they could come early).
Very friendly and professional staff took measurements, masked the area off, cut the granite and cleaned up and placed the cooktop into position all in about 45mins. Absolutely no mess left over for me to clean.
I based my decision to use them on their online reviews and I was not disappointed. From my experience, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Jane from Calgary

Ruben is awesome! From the time he came out to give me quote on rental kitchen counter top to the final installation, he was punctual, knowledgeable in the product that he deals on, very accurate in his measurement, very neat as a person and in the job that he does. And above all, Rubens is very approachable and flexible. He went beyond specified job e.g. disposing the old sink frame after installation...
I am very happy with the job done by Ruben and his company. I will definitely use them again

Hi Jane! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We absolutely appreciate your business and are so glad you are happy with the final result.

Andrea in Calgary

The edges of our outdoor BBQ started to fall off suddenly ten days before we were to host an engagement BBQ. I called several places in town, who told me that my timeline was impossible, but suggested that I contact Ruben at Ab Granito. He was on-site the next business day, and found an exact match for our granite that same morning. Our repair was completed three days later, and looks absolutely fantastic. Throughout the whole process, the communication with the whole team (Ruben, Camila, and Felipe) was prompt and professional. I cannot recommend this company enough - they really came through for us!

Dear Andrea, Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on HomeStars. We are glad that we were able to aid in such an special occasion. Making costumers happy with their natural stone is our priority, and so hearing this stories allows us to know we are doing it correclty. We hope your engagement BBQ went without a hitch!

Cathy

They called prior to the service that they were on the way, arrived as per the scheduled time and did a great job. My kitchen sink had dropped, they explained the problem, what was involved in the repair, and even re-grouted 4 other sinks. I was extremely happy with the work and would definitely recommend this company. David and his co-worker were extremely professional and very pleasant to deal with.

Dear Cathy, Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on HomeStars. We pride ourselves on serving our costumers the best possible way. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us.
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Magdalena

My granite countertops had some chips and needed to be repaired. Also I needed all granite surfaces sealed.

It was all done perfectly and my granite is beautiful and flawless again.

Dear Magdalena, Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on HomeStars. We are glad we were able to help you enjoy the beauty of your natural stone once again.

A. Martin in
1 review Canmore, AB

We have nothing but positive to say about Ruben and his company. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and upfront as to whether he can complete a project up to his and the customers satisfaction. We definitely recommend his company for small and large projects.

Dear Martin, Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on HomeStars. We are glad that we were able to fulfill your expectations.

Ashworth General Contracting LTD in

Near the end of a project, a stain appeared on a marble tile floor in a Bathroom. Neither the client or subcontractors would admit spilling anything, so it was a mystery stain! We tried everything to remove the stain. AB Granito came in and removed it in one try. Amazing!

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review on Home-stars. We certainly appreciate your rare review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated.
Thanks again, AB Granito Team

Rob

Our floors were so bad we had contemplated replacing them. Rueben and his helper worked diligently and brought up a natural shine. After sealing the floors he went over the proper care and cleaning solution to use. He also left a bottle of the proper cleaning and where it can be purchased in Calgary. Thanks from both my wife and I.

Your gratitude is a good boost to perform more and more great jobs! Please let you wife know that I really appreciate that coffee she brought, it was extremely helpful.
Ruben - AB Granito

More about Ab Granito

Welcome to AB Granito Restorations Ltd.

“YOUR NATURAL STONE RESTORATION SPECIALISTS!”

Where can you turn to repair your valuable granite, marble, and limestone in your home? AB Granito is your Calgary and area specialists when it comes to repairing or installing natural stone and quartz countertops.

We take our responsibilities seriously and aim for your complete satisfaction. We will not rest until the job is done.
If your granite, marble, limestone, and quartz countertops, floors and showers have stains, scratches, cracks, or dull areas you don’t like, the good news is they can be fixed, giving back their original pristine finish. AB Granito Restorations Ltd. has the workmanship, techniques, and tools needed to bring your countertops, floors and showers back to their original graceful look. Simply call us for help with all your stone repair, prevention, and maintenance needs.

OUR SERVICES:

RESTORATION, REPAIR, AND INSTALLATION OF STONE SURFACES.
SURFACES WE TOUCH: QUARTZ, MARBLE, GRANITE, SLATE, TRAVERTINE, AND LIMESTONE.

NATURAL STONE COUNTERTOPS

-Restoration
-Maintenance
-Deep Cleaning
-Grout Cleaning

We offer our services in the following Calgary and area communities:
*Red Deer *Strathmore *Cochrane
*High River *Chestermere *Airdrie
*Okotoks *Canmore/Banff *Lethbridge

Please call us for a free, no-risk, immediate consultation.
Reach us at (403) 452-4633.