Greenscape Exterior Design Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
NORTH YORK ON M6L2J9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in North York  >  Greenscape Exterior Design Ltd

Review for Greenscape Exterior Design Ltd

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Complete front yard makeover

I decided to do a complete front yard makeover. I called Joe from Greenscape and told him that I was looking for something completely diferent. What I wanted was a lawn free front yard with soft and hard materials and something that would be mostly maintenance free. I was tired of cutting a front lawn full of weeds since we can't use pesticide anymore. He came up with a large rock garden with planting materials surrounding it and a change of driveway from asphalt to a mixtuure of flagstone and patio stone. After a couple of weeks Joe and his crew showed up and immediately noticed a water main leak from the boulevard. City of T.O. Water Dept took their sweet time and stalled us 9 days before they repaired it. Joe and his crew came back and as a result gave me a new water service line with a 3/4 inch pipe. The water pressure now is incredibly powerful. The job took a couple of weeks to complete. No words could describe what he had created. I was speechless. The rock garden was perfect and the driveway turned out fantastic. with his decision to mix real and man made stone. The job was completed 2 months ago and I am still receiving compliments. I have had numerous real estate agents stopping by and asking me to sell. I continue to refuse there offers as I am enjoying my front yard immensely. I wanted to thank Joe and his crew for their outstanding workmanship. Their hard work transformed this tired front yard into a photo op setting.