Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

TomH from Brantford
TomH from Brantford
1 review Hamilton, ON

Skyview Pearl roof system

Excellent design team cooperated with us. We were impressed with the engineering of the system we installed Ourselves. ( note- this system not for the beginner DIYer's. )
Finished product looks fantastic.
Great tech support when we had install questions.

Bernard  from Ajax
Bernard from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Porch Railing

I am thoroughly satisfied with the professionalism, punctuality and quality of the job that Sedat did with my porch railings. Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a quality company that takes pride in their work and treats their customers with respect and professionalism. Their prices are fair and they back up their work with a warranty second to none!

Liz, H.
Liz, H.

Replace retractable canopy - fabric

Recently bought home had retractable canopy with very old fabric - got it replaced with new fabric, work only took about three hours once fabric was ordered and delivered. Great looking canopy, love sitting outside under it!

Craig from Oakville
Craig from Oakville

New Deck

Amazing product. I just installed 4 decks in a combination of materials, to achieve a certain aesthetic.

I immediately regret not using the aluminum decking more prominently.

My other decks are resin, and pressure treated. the pressure treated deck is OK as it is more of a long walkway than a deck (so not a hang out space). The resin product is a problem. It gets too hot, expands too much (more than 1/2 inch on a hot day), and the fastening system is not the greatest.
The aluminum decking is more expensive, but it is waterproof (important for us, as it is over living space), easy to install, completely slip resistant, cool or warm to the touch, and very stable (does not expand/contract).

I only just installed the product, but just looking at its construction, and its fit and finish, I cannot imagine ever having
to maintain or replace it.

The staff that I dealt with for my order, were professional, courteous, very responsive and extremely accommodating.
Ella went out of her way to make sure that I had a good purchasing experience, and I am probably just a small customer to them (homeowner, not contractor).
I highly recommend Craft-Bilt, and their deck product.

Tim Beadle from ASHTON
Tim Beadle from ASHTON
1 review Ashton, ON

Craft Bilt Deck

Please find attached some photos of the Cecil Walden Project as promised. Just finished up yesterday. The client is thrilled with the end result and we all agree you have a great product.

Thank you for all your efforts in helping get the project done before the snow starts, I think we just made it ha, ha....

I look forward to future projects using your decking and other products.

Cheers,

Tim Beadle
Exterior Craft

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that your decking project finished successfully, and home owner is thrilled with the end result.
We look forward to work with you in future projects as well.
Happy Renovations.
Craft-Bilt Team

More about Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a prominent supplier of specialty aluminum products to the Canadian market. Such as 4 Season Sunrooms, 3 Season Sunrooms, Aluminum Railing, Aluminum Decking, Patio Covers, Retractable Awnings, Canopies, Solar Shades, Motorized Screens and More...

Please visit the Craft-Bilt Materials web site at craft-bilt.com for more information.

Decks, Awnings & Canopies, Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses, and Railings
Awning, Patio Cover, Sunroom, Canopy, Railing, Decking, Solarium, Carport, Entrance Cover, Porch Enclosure, Screen Enclosure, Motorized Screen, Solar Screen, Window Shades
We install of all of our products within a small radius around our factory. We deal with contractors throughout Canada, so there's a good chance we know someone who is familiar with our products who is not too far away.
Bettlerliving™ Shade & Screen Products Grand Vista Sunrooms and Screen Rooms Northlander™ Aluminum and Polycarbonate Roof Systems Betterliving™ Sunrooms Craft-Bilt Aluminum Railing Craft-Bilt Aluminum Decking
1992