Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Nataliea in Ajax
Nataliea in Ajax
1 review Whitby, ON

Column and Railing Replacement

I like using local businesses whenever possible. Sedat was very thorough in explaining the benefits of replacing as opposed to capping our porch columns and railings. He met with my husband and I was very impressed that he left samples of the product as I was not available for the meeting. He initially said the installation would be a few weeks out so I was really surprised when he called within about a week and said the installation could be done the following day. The actual installation was so quick and clean. You wouldn't have known they were even there with the exception of the fact that I had beautiful new columns and railings. I will definitely consider Craft-Bilt when I replace my deck in the back. Who needs wood when you can have beautiful maintenance free recyclable aluminum.

Hi Nataliea,
I like your statement "Who needs wood when you can have beautiful maintenance free recyclable aluminum."
Thank for your kind words.

Norman in North York
Norman in North York
1 review Whitby, ON

Porch railing

I needed a porch railing. They came. They saw. The installed. Everything was on time and well done. I dont know what else to saw to make this 30 words so there.

Hi Norman,
Thank you for your review. Enjoy your porch railing.

Aluminium Gate for front porch

We were very impressed indeed with the professional help we received from Sedat Kurunc . The aluminum gate was installed within a week of our order and we are very happy with the product since we are confident that our little puppy is now safe and secure! Our neighbours are also impressed and we had no hesitation in recommending Craft-Bilt. Thanks again, Sedat, and keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Marcel in Toronto
Marcel in Toronto
1 review Sainte-Julie, QC

4 – Track Stacking Windows – White frame - Clear vinyl windows

Very pleased with our experience with Craft-Bilt. We added a 14’ X 18’ veranda to the back of our house comprising eight  4 – Track Stacking Windows. Very easy to contact C-B for information and recommendations (Rob, Nithi, Jennifer). Easy ordering.  Product travelled 540km and arrived in mint condition due to first rate packaging. Very good coordination with carrier. DIY installation was a breeze. Since we were installing the windows in a wooden structure, we replaced the provided self- tapping screws with gasketed steel roof screws. It did a great job.
We are very happy that we purchased a Canadian product. Unbeatable quality and value. We would definitely repeat the experience with Craft-Bilt.

Manon & Marcel, Sainte-Julie Quebec.

Thank you for a nice review.
Enjoy your 4-Track Stacking Windows.

Jim M.
Jim M.

aluminum awning

We needed our existing awning replaced as it was leaking. Called Sedat at Craft Bilt and in no time we had a quote and the job was done ahead of schedule. No headaches. No worries. The workmanship is excellent. Would highly recommend this company to others. Great work guys. Thank you

Hi Jim,
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the new awning.

kalpana from Toronto
kalpana from Toronto

Front and back aluminium railing installation.

Good services with reasonable price. I strongly refer this company to my friends and relatives. I would like to use the company for my future project as well. The owner Sedat is a very polite and listen your concerns and give an idea accordingly .

Hi Kalpana,
Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new porch and deck railing with the sconce LED lights.
Happy Renovations,
Craft-Bilt Team.

Eva in Ajax
Eva in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Vinyl film windows: weatherwall

I wanted to place the order for the fixed light weatherwall windows. I tried calling a local distributor but they were too busy so I decided to order the windows myself. My window frames have decorative moldings and I have never seen in person the actual window I was ordering, so measuring the right size was tricky. Craft-bilt sent drawings and instructions and answered my questions, promptly and with patience. For this I am grateful (thank you Ella McMillan). The windows look very nice, light and removeable, just what I wanted. And arrived ahead of schedule.

Hi Eva,
Thank You for a nice review.
Happy renovations,

Franco in Ajax
Franco in Ajax
1 review Rockwood, ON

Decking Project

This is a great decking product. The materials as very high quality unlike foreign imported materials purchased at most home improvement stores. Premium price, but quality "Local" goods. They should offer custom cutting applications to avoid material wastage. Craft built need to better assist their clients with logistical deliveries and customer commitment.
Overall, time is money and working with this product is a cost benefit.

TomH from Brantford
TomH from Brantford
1 review Hamilton, ON

Skyview Pearl roof system

Excellent design team cooperated with us. We were impressed with the engineering of the system we installed Ourselves. ( note- this system not for the beginner DIYer's. )
Finished product looks fantastic.
Great tech support when we had install questions.

Bernard  from Ajax
Bernard from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Porch Railing

I am thoroughly satisfied with the professionalism, punctuality and quality of the job that Sedat did with my porch railings. Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a quality company that takes pride in their work and treats their customers with respect and professionalism. Their prices are fair and they back up their work with a warranty second to none!

More about Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a prominent supplier of specialty aluminum products to the Canadian market. Such as 4 Season Sunrooms, 3 Season Sunrooms, Aluminum Railing, Aluminum Decking, Patio Covers, Retractable Awnings, Canopies, Solar Shades, Motorized Screens and More...

Please visit the Craft-Bilt Materials web site at craft-bilt.com for more information.