City Wide Paving Inc

Pat BAtes in Pickering
Pat BAtes in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway pavement

Years ago I got my driveway repaved by City Wide. I was extremely disappointed. They paved over a driveway that was in place for 15 years. The reason I repaved was because it was originally done by 2 companies so I was tired of the ugly seam between the 2 pieces, plus the bottom piece had some alligator cracks. I wanted to improve the look to possibly sell my house. The paving City Wide did was terrible. It was too soft and caved in places. Anything left sitting on the driveway leaves dents. There are numerous cracks in it. Weeds can even grove through it which never happened before.