Bohemian Landscaping

5330 Lucas court Mississauga ON L4Z 4A9

Reviews for Bohemian Landscaping

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway interlocking

I could tell from the very beginning that choosing Derek and his team was the right choice. Upon our initial appraisal I immediately noted his passion, attention to detail and high level of experience. He was able to listen to my ideas and created a 3d design that provided a visual representation of our project. This made me feel more comfortable as I had a more clear understanding of how the project would come to life. During the quoting stage he was far more involved than any other contractor. He answered all my questions in a timely and professional manner.

Mai Lu in Toronto
Mai Lu in Toronto

Got to see our project before it even starts!

Since moving into our home me and my husband have wanted to do something with our backyard. However we never could decide on what exactly that was. We called a few companies and got a few quotes and ideas from them. But nothing compares to Dereks approach and 3D design that really brought our project to life. It made our ideas into a reality and made us very comfortable with our decisions. Looking forward to start this project this spring.

Patrick
Patrick

Backyard renovation

Derek and team completed our backyard renovation in June 2017. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience. Derek was thorough in his quote, he gave us some great ideas and followed through on everything he said. The team showed-up on time, worked extremely hard (12 hour days) and delivered what was promised. I was recommended Bohemian from a close friend. I'm thankful he put Derek and I in touch. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Interlock, flagstone, lawn

Derek and crew replaced the interlock on my driveway and flagstone on the porch. Work was on time. This was done 1 year ago with no shifting of the stone. They did not rebase as promised. Just added to the old terrible (according to them) base. Placed a morter edge restraint instead of metal. Mortar was crumbling while they were placing it. Did not clean the mortar off the flagstone. I have contacted them multiple times and Derek has yet to come and clean up the stone. Overall, compared to others, the work is good (time will tell), Derek and crew are very pleasant and polite, did not clean up after finishing and unlikely to followup if you have any issues after they leave.

M Bishop in Aurora
M Bishop in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Landscape Our Backyard

Amazing transformation! Approx 4 years ago Derek and his crew at Bohemian landscaping landscaped our front yard and steps. We were so impressed with his work that we called him again to work on our backyard. Derek turned out backyard into the oasis we always dreamed of. It is incredible to have the work done within his estimated time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Aspasia Dassios from Old Toronto
Aspasia Dassios from Old Toronto

Front lawn sod and retaining wall

Derick and his crew gave me a reasonable price and good ideas for covering my front lawn with sod. They created a stone retaining wall, as well. The crew was efficient, friendly and communicative. They even laid the two extra rolls of sod on some patches in the backyard. Very satisfied.

Maria in North york
Maria in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Interlock in the front, retaining wall

They were really nice to deal with! Clean, fast job; very well done. Showed up on time, finished quickly, cleaned up afterwards. The cost was just as we agreed; no hidden charges. Very competitive pricing.

More about Bohemian Landscaping

Interlocking, Landscaping, natural stone, soft landscaping, unilock authorized contractor, 2 years guarantee on all the projects.