Bohemian Landscaping

Reviews for Bohemian Landscaping

Patrick
Patrick

Backyard renovation

Derek and team completed our backyard renovation in June 2017. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience. Derek was thorough in his quote, he gave us some great ideas and followed through on everything he said. The team showed-up on time, worked extremely hard (12 hour days) and delivered what was promised. I was recommended Bohemian from a close friend. I'm thankful he put Derek and I in touch. Thanks again!

Interlock, flagstone, lawn

Derek and crew replaced the interlock on my driveway and flagstone on the porch. Work was on time. This was done 1 year ago with no shifting of the stone. They did not rebase as promised. Just added to the old terrible (according to them) base. Placed a morter edge restraint instead of metal. Mortar was crumbling while they were placing it. Did not clean the mortar off the flagstone. I have contacted them multiple times and Derek has yet to come and clean up the stone. Overall, compared to others, the work is good (time will tell), Derek and crew are very pleasant and polite, did not clean up after finishing and unlikely to followup if you have any issues after they leave.

M Bishop in Aurora
M Bishop in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Landscape Our Backyard

Amazing transformation! Approx 4 years ago Derek and his crew at Bohemian landscaping landscaped our front yard and steps. We were so impressed with his work that we called him again to work on our backyard. Derek turned out backyard into the oasis we always dreamed of. It is incredible to have the work done within his estimated time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Aspasia Dassios from Old Toronto
Aspasia Dassios from Old Toronto

Front lawn sod and retaining wall

Derick and his crew gave me a reasonable price and good ideas for covering my front lawn with sod. They created a stone retaining wall, as well. The crew was efficient, friendly and communicative. They even laid the two extra rolls of sod on some patches in the backyard. Very satisfied.

Maria in North york
Maria in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Interlock in the front, retaining wall

They were really nice to deal with! Clean, fast job; very well done. Showed up on time, finished quickly, cleaned up afterwards. The cost was just as we agreed; no hidden charges. Very competitive pricing.

More about Bohemian Landscaping

Interlocking, Landscaping, natural stone, soft landscaping, unilock authorized contractor, 2 years guarantee on all the projects.