Alfa Aire

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Mississauga  >  Alfa Aire

Reviews for Alfa Aire

Barbara in Lorne Park, Mississauga
Barbara in Lorne Park, Mississauga

Installation of furnace and air conditioning

Our first interaction with Barry concerned our tankless Hot water heater. He was referred to us as an expert and he demonstrated proficiency and expertise in assisting us with repairs and eventually a replacement of that equipment.
At a later date we determined we required a new furnace and air conditioner so we contacted him again, as well as other vendors to obtain competitive quotes. We selected him to do the work and found he also provided effective solutions and concluded the installation of the air conditioner and furnace properly and much to our satisfaction. There were also complicated issues regarding this installation and he provided the best solutions. The servicemen who conducted the work were professional and friendly. Barry was on the job to check the progress during the installation to give me further confidence. We highly recommend this company.

Hi Barbara, thank you very much for such a wonderful review. I will definitely pass it on to the crew. Again, thank you, it is very much appreciated! Best regards, Barry

Renata
Renata

Furnace replacement

Absolutely amazing! Very impressed with the service from Alfa Aire. Was in need of furnace replacement. Got a quote on Monday, furnace replaced on Wednesday. The job was done very efficiently. It was a pleasure to deal with Alfa Aire from start to finish. Would definitely recommend these guys. From now on my go to company for all things HVAC.

Hi Renata, thank you very much for this review. I will definitely share it with the crew. Again much appreciated!

Aaron from Toronto
Aaron from Toronto

Furnace Repair

Furnace wouldn't turn on this spring. Called another HVAC place and they referred me to Alfa Aire for my KeepRite furnace. Im glad they did because I am very happy with Alfa Aire.

The light on the furnace indicated the pressure switch was closed. Todd quickly diagnosed the issue was with the fan that pushes the exhuast outside. The furnace was only installed 2 years ago (although manufactured in 2013 which is the only date that matters for the warranty). Todd called the distributor for KeepRite in our area and was able to get the part under warranty.

Very professional, knowledgeable and they installed the fan and cleaned the furnace for a price I'm very happy with.

Hi Aaron, thank you so much for your very nice review! Todd and the team were so happy to hear it. If you have any future questions/issues with hvac please give us a call. Alfa's team

Stephane
Stephane

Broken AC

Left last Thursday night for the weekend and the AC was working. Came back late Monday night and the AC was not working. Call my regular guy late Tuesday night and he could not help but he referred me to Barry. I called him early this morning and although he made no promises, he indicated that he would try to fit me in early in the afternoon. I came back from lunch and Todd was waiting for me. He quickly diagnosed the issue (seemed like a broken low voltage wire) and set about fixing it. After replacing the wire and turning the AC on, it started. Was charged a service call only. Very much appreciate the effort to schedule me on such little notice since today is a stinking HOT day. Would not hesitate to recommend Barry and his team!

Hi Stephane, thank you so much for your very nice review, we really appreciate this!
Alfa's crew

Keith in Mississauga
Keith in Mississauga

Gas Control Install & Furance Cleaning

The gas control on my hot water tank needed to be replaced. Barry was nice enough to come to my place to check my tank and provided me with the options available. I opted to replace the gas control and decided it was also a good time to service my furnace.

Once I scheduled the appointment, Mike and Jordan came on time the next day and got right to work. While the tank was being drained, the furnace and humidifier were cleaned. I really felt they went above and beyond to clean the various parts of the furnace and also fixed a broken hose. They were nice enough to explain what they were doing and also provided some tips on general maintenance.

Definitely happy with the service provided and to have hot water again.

Dear Keith, thank you very much for the great review! We're looking forward working with you in the future.
Barry & team

Melissa
Melissa

Humidifier installation

Ken came in the day I called him and he immediately installed the humidifier. Another company quoted us $550 with the lowest end brand humidifier. Ken provided one of the best. He was informative and very professional. We had a furnace switch dangling and he even helped us put it back for no charge.

Great guy, great price. Don't hesitate to give him a call.

Ivy from Toronto
Ivy from Toronto

Furnace and Air conditioning Replacement

I am highly pleased with Alfa Aire after they installed a new furnace and AC for me and would recommend them for any HVAC services. Barry and his crew were punctual, professional and knowledgeable. I applaud Barry & his team for the excellent customer service and for the great quality workmanship. Thank you Barry!

Hello Ivy, thank you very much for your review, we deeply appreciate it. Please call us if you we can assist you with anything else. Barry & team

Tina in TO
Tina in TO

furnace replacement

When the furnace company we'd chosen was unable to complete the installation within a reasonable time, they recommended Barry from Alfa Aire to do the installation. We were initially a little hesitant about this arrangement, but Barry quickly set our minds at ease. He arrived right on time, worked confidently and efficiently, and also went out of his way (and battled highway traffic) to get a customized piece of ductwork we were missing. After he finished, he explained everything to us in an intelligent and reassuring way. The installation was beautifully done. We feel lucky to have come across not one -- but two -- reliable, honest HVAC companies, and wouldn't hesitate to contact either in the future.

Hi Tina, thank you very much for your kind words. If you would need our service in the future, please give us a call. Regards, Barry

Valerie on the Danforth
Valerie on the Danforth

Furnace repair

I have never experienced the extraordinary level of customer service provided by Barry and his crew. I first contacted Barry to help resolve a warning tag I received from Enbridge gas. Barry went out of his way to help me. He gave me his mobile phone number and was always available to talk or returned my calls promptly, he met with me late in the evenings after working all day, and took the time to patiently explain what he felt should be done. The service I received from Barry convinced me to use Alfa Aire to repair a leak in a gas line that should have been repaired by the HVAC company that installed it, and the guys who did the work were fantastic as well. From now on, Alfa Aire will be my furnace, A/C and water heater company. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Hi Valerie,
Thank you very much, we deeply appreciate your opinion of us. If there's anything we can do for you, please call us.
Regards,