Alfa Aire

Reviews for Alfa Aire

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

Replaced Furnace, A/C, and Water Heater

I have an older house, which had presented some challenges for installing both a furnace and a tankless hot water heater. I contacted several HVAC companies, most of whom told me my desired installation was going to be impossible, or at least beyond their means. One of the contractors who said the job was beyond their means told me to contact Barry at Alfa Aire. Barry, Mike, and Todd came through for me with flying colours - not only did they succeed in installing everything I wanted, they did it without having to make ugly modifications to my house, in two days, without significant disruption of the operation of the house. In fact, my utility room is significantly improved. I'm incredibly impressed and pleased, and I recommend Alfa Aire without hesitation.

Bathurst/Eglinton
Bathurst/Eglinton

New Air conditioner

Todd was able to diagnose my old unit, and Barry was able to arrange for a new one the next day! Todd and Mike were here promptly, they explained things to me, they were friendly, polite, and after they were done, you would never know they were here. Barry also replaced my furnace years ago after the old one quit with no warning! I am so glad I found Alfa Aire, I will continue to use them for all of our heating and cooling needs! Highly recommend them.

Barbara in Lorne Park, Mississauga
Barbara in Lorne Park, Mississauga

Installation of furnace and air conditioning

Our first interaction with Barry concerned our tankless Hot water heater. He was referred to us as an expert and he demonstrated proficiency and expertise in assisting us with repairs and eventually a replacement of that equipment.
At a later date we determined we required a new furnace and air conditioner so we contacted him again, as well as other vendors to obtain competitive quotes. We selected him to do the work and found he also provided effective solutions and concluded the installation of the air conditioner and furnace properly and much to our satisfaction. There were also complicated issues regarding this installation and he provided the best solutions. The servicemen who conducted the work were professional and friendly. Barry was on the job to check the progress during the installation to give me further confidence. We highly recommend this company.

Hi Barbara, thank you very much for such a wonderful review. I will definitely pass it on to the crew. Again, thank you, it is very much appreciated! Best regards, Barry

Renata
Renata

Furnace replacement

Absolutely amazing! Very impressed with the service from Alfa Aire. Was in need of furnace replacement. Got a quote on Monday, furnace replaced on Wednesday. The job was done very efficiently. It was a pleasure to deal with Alfa Aire from start to finish. Would definitely recommend these guys. From now on my go to company for all things HVAC.

Hi Renata, thank you very much for this review. I will definitely share it with the crew. Again much appreciated!

Tony P. in Guelph
Tony P. in Guelph
1 review Milton, ON

We had Furnace issues and they came qquickly and repaired. Very reasonable and fair. I would definatly recommond

Alfa Aire
905-997-4800
1 MISSISSAUGA RD
Mississauga
L5N

We had Furnace issues on a Friday night. I called them late in the evening and they came quickly diagnoised and repaired the furnace.

Very reasonable and fair.

I would definatly recommond

Aaron from Toronto
Aaron from Toronto

Furnace Repair

Furnace wouldn't turn on this spring. Called another HVAC place and they referred me to Alfa Aire for my KeepRite furnace. Im glad they did because I am very happy with Alfa Aire.

The light on the furnace indicated the pressure switch was closed. Todd quickly diagnosed the issue was with the fan that pushes the exhuast outside. The furnace was only installed 2 years ago (although manufactured in 2013 which is the only date that matters for the warranty). Todd called the distributor for KeepRite in our area and was able to get the part under warranty.

Very professional, knowledgeable and they installed the fan and cleaned the furnace for a price I'm very happy with.

Hi Aaron, thank you so much for your very nice review! Todd and the team were so happy to hear it. If you have any future questions/issues with hvac please give us a call. Alfa's team

Stephane
Stephane

Broken AC

Left last Thursday night for the weekend and the AC was working. Came back late Monday night and the AC was not working. Call my regular guy late Tuesday night and he could not help but he referred me to Barry. I called him early this morning and although he made no promises, he indicated that he would try to fit me in early in the afternoon. I came back from lunch and Todd was waiting for me. He quickly diagnosed the issue (seemed like a broken low voltage wire) and set about fixing it. After replacing the wire and turning the AC on, it started. Was charged a service call only. Very much appreciate the effort to schedule me on such little notice since today is a stinking HOT day. Would not hesitate to recommend Barry and his team!

Hi Stephane, thank you so much for your very nice review, we really appreciate this!
Alfa's crew

Keith in Mississauga
Keith in Mississauga

Gas Control Install & Furance Cleaning

The gas control on my hot water tank needed to be replaced. Barry was nice enough to come to my place to check my tank and provided me with the options available. I opted to replace the gas control and decided it was also a good time to service my furnace.

Once I scheduled the appointment, Mike and Jordan came on time the next day and got right to work. While the tank was being drained, the furnace and humidifier were cleaned. I really felt they went above and beyond to clean the various parts of the furnace and also fixed a broken hose. They were nice enough to explain what they were doing and also provided some tips on general maintenance.

Definitely happy with the service provided and to have hot water again.

Dear Keith, thank you very much for the great review! We're looking forward working with you in the future.
Barry & team

Melissa
Melissa

Humidifier installation

Ken came in the day I called him and he immediately installed the humidifier. Another company quoted us $550 with the lowest end brand humidifier. Ken provided one of the best. He was informative and very professional. We had a furnace switch dangling and he even helped us put it back for no charge.

Great guy, great price. Don't hesitate to give him a call.

Ivy from Toronto
Ivy from Toronto

Furnace and Air conditioning Replacement

I am highly pleased with Alfa Aire after they installed a new furnace and AC for me and would recommend them for any HVAC services. Barry and his crew were punctual, professional and knowledgeable. I applaud Barry & his team for the excellent customer service and for the great quality workmanship. Thank you Barry!

Hello Ivy, thank you very much for your review, we deeply appreciate it. Please call us if you we can assist you with anything else. Barry & team

Looking for Fireplaces pros in Mississauga?