Andy's Heal & Seal

Interlocking Stone
Andy's Heal & Seal

Reviews for Andy's Heal & Seal

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great job by Andy and his team . And on time .

Andy and his team had a big job . Reseal and re-level my 25 year old driveway interlock , steps and backyard .
The price was competitive with others and the work was great . Plus he had a team of 5 - 6 guys and finished the job in 2 + days . This is the 3rd time I used Andy in last decade . Sharon at office was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Relevel, clean and seal interlocking brick driveway

Andy was recommended to me by a couple of friends, one who had work done a couple of years ago, the other who had seen his truck around. His quote was competitive.
He kept us informed of his start date and how he would be doing the work. His men were polite and kept the site tidy. We never had to leave our car on the street overnight. We were impressed by his attention to detail and desire to do a good job. I would certainly recommend his company.
Bob

Private User reviews Penetanguishene, ON

Interlocking re leveling, with new sand and sealing

I had hired Andy around 10 years ago for some re leveling and decided to try him again on a much bigger job.
I have an interlocking driveway, walkway and patio, most of which is 35 years old. The weeds growing between the stones , and the pavers being uneven, were my 2 biggest complaints.
They came in May and so far so good. No weeds yet.
They did a very nice job, in a good time frame and cleaned everything up afterwards.

Warren in Markham
Warren in Markham

Install Polymeric Sand & Seal Driveway Interlock

I had hired Andy's Heal & Seal about 10 years ago and asked Andy this year to install polymeric sand in the joints and seal the pavers. Andy provided me with a quote which was reasonable. He contacted me a day before to perform the work. Crew cleaned the driveway, installed the polymeric sand in the joints and sealed interlock driveway. Crew did a fantastic job and cleaned after themselves. Job took about 3 days. I definitely hire Andy's Heal & Seal again and recommend to friends & family.

Kate Woodley from Markham
Kate Woodley from Markham

Interlocking leveling and re-sealing

We hired this company to re-do our front and back steps, and were very happy with the results. The team was polite and hard-working and ensured to clean up everything before they left. I recommend using this company!

Alex in Vaughan
Alex in Vaughan
3 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Repair and seal interlock

We hired Andy's Heal and Seal to repair our interlock walkway and patio during June, 2016. His crew arrived promptly and completed the work over 3 days. What appeared to be a job well done changed 3 weeks after when weeds started appearing all over our patio. Once I called, we were assured Andy would come by within a week and a half to redo the affected areas. After all, he advertises 1 year warranty on his work. After 4 weeks of no show, I called again. Once again, we were told he would come by the following week. Called again, after 2 weeks, when no one showed up and my calls are no longer being answered. After almost 2 months of waiting, It appears he has no interest in returning to correct his work. We have resorted to hiring another company to fix Andy's work.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

pool deck power wash and seal

Andy and his crew did a great job power washing and sealing our pool deck. The work was done professionally and courteously. Appointments were punctual and emails answered promptly. I highly recommend this company.

Eleanor from Stouffville
Eleanor from Stouffville

Interlocking Driveway

We were very happy with the work Andy performed. He arrived as promised, applied an extra coat of sealer, and left the work site very clean. We were very pleased with the work Andy and his team performed

Ann From Markham
Ann From Markham

Heal and Seal backyard patio

I had received a very reasonable quote from Andy to do repair on my small patio, however, 2013 proved to be a very rainy season, and the job was postponed several times, he left two voicemail messages however, I never heard from him again. Needless to say that my patio wasn't done, there was never a timeline and since he said it was dependent on the weather, he had called to say that he would get back to me when he was caught up with his other clients.

cathy johns from Unionville
cathy johns from Unionville
1 review Unionville, ON

relevelling and sealing

Can't say enough about the great job from start to end.
Andy and his crew worked very hard to complete the job in a timely manner, even in the pouring rain. The job was done to perfection and at a very reasonable price. Would definitly contract Andy for future jobs.