Renovantage

Reviews for Renovantage

Melanie from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Mr. Peterson,

I want to express my thoughts that I am very thankful for your time and efforts that you provided me to get our house issues completed. This has been a long road for my family. I was so happy to be able to call and email you for help. You came through every time for us.

Just for your information Jerry has finally completed the last details and I am so glad it is over.

You provided me with exceptional customer service and you were very professional through it all. You even helped out on your vacation. I cannot say thank you enough. Your company provided me with a positive outcome.

Brena from Thornhill

My kitchen renovation with Renovantage encountered some major difficulties, however I was thoroughly impressed with the manner in which upper management resolved the issues.
I am grateful for their involvement in my renovation!

Review has 1 previous version
Joanna in East york
4 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Roger is a pleasure to work with right from the get go. Basement walls, flooring, trim, and paint were done on time and very timely. We trust their service, Professional all the way!

More about Renovantage

If you are planning home or kitchen renovations in Toronto, you already know making a great design is only the beginning. Staying on budget, finishing on time and finding professionals you trust is important too. Renovantage Certified Toronto General Contractors are the answer. We have a unique approach to managing ...