Bill O'Brien Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  Bill O'Brien Plumbing

Reviews for Bill O'Brien Plumbing

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

plugged drain and laundry tub installation

Wow! Bill did an amazing job in my nearly century home. I had a blocked kitchen drain that took some hard work at unplugging and needed a new laundry tub installed (complete with new plumbing pipes, tub and fixtures) This work also involved breaking the floor to be able to work into the line - not an easy task! Bill did a great job!

Thanks Betty and Mark for your review it was a pleasure working on your home and thanks again for your business.

Katherine in Mississauga
Katherine in Mississauga

replaced two bathroom faucets and taps

Great service. Bill went the extra mile to ensure everything fitted properly. Very pleasant and arrived on time. Would recommend and will use again if I have any other plumbing jobs.

Thanks Katherine for your review and I hope you enjoy your new faucets.
It was a pleasure meeting you.
Thanks Again! Bill O`Brien

Modifying kitchen and shower copper lines

Bill recently came out to our house and sorted out a bad connection made by someone else in our kitchen and also modified some plumbing in our bathroom

Can't recommend him enough. Have hired many home services professionals over the years and he's one of the best and super friendly.

Thanks Scott for this review I`m glad I was able to help you out in such short notice. I know renovations can be very stressful and I hope you enjoy your new kitchen.
Thanks Again Bill OBrien

Several Small Jobs......

Bill was great. This was our first time using Bill, he was punctual and able to help us out with a number of small jobs on two sinks and a shutoff valve and one toilet acting up. He advised us honestly on what needed to be done and what items could wait and see and didn't try to up-sell us needlessly. In fact he gave me a used valve handle for free so I didn't need to buy one. I'll definitely be calling him again when I need help with any plumbing issues. Thanks Bill. Ray & Alisa

Thanks Ray and Alisa for your review that was very kind of you. I would also like to add thanks for your business and it was a pleasure meeting you both.
Thanks Again Bill O`Brien

kriese in Mississauga
kriese in Mississauga

Emergency repair for a punctured pipe

We had called for emergency plumbing for a punctured pipe. Bill was able to accommodate our emergency on a Sunday morning. Bill was extremely personable and professional. Bill has definitely gained a client for life. I would recommend O'brien plumbing to anyone.

Thank you Bill!!

Kevin & Teresa

Thank you very much Kevin and Teresa for your review and for your business it
was a pleasure to have helped you out and to have met you.
Thanks Again ! Bill O`Brien

Jim
Jim

Main Shut Off Valve Replacement

Bill walked me through the process to contact the city to get the water shut off at the curb stop while he replaced the shut off valve in the basement.

The new part was clearly higher quality and I no longer have a leak. Would highly recommend O'Brien plumbing.

He also fixed a tap while he was here that was not originally in the scope of the appointment. Very appreciated!

Margo in Etobicoke
Margo in Etobicoke

Kitchen sink drain replacement, new faucet instal

I had both these jobs done on separate occasions - the faucet was replaced today. Bill's approach to his work is professional and he is extremely courteous and very knowledgeable. He works efficiently and leave the area tidy and clean. I can't say enough about his service and highly recommend him for any plumbing work you need.

Kathleen in Toronto
Kathleen in Toronto

Replacing shutoff valves

We had old shutoff valves that wouldn't shut off. Bill returned our calls quickly, showed up on time, didn't up sell when he could have, was tidy, and knowledgeable. He'll be our "go to" plumber from now on!

Plumbing

We have dealt with Bill for many years. This time he replaced 3 toilets and did a few other small jobs. He is efficient and honest with his assessment of a problem. He never "sells up." He is always friendly and courteous.

Diane
Diane

Bathroom Repairs - Sink Pop-Up Issues /Bathtub Faucet Leak / Caulking

Bill is an efficient and skilled plumber, and was able to complete his work within an hour. I originally called him to fix my bathroom sink's pop-up drain, redo the caulking around the tub and seal the tub faucet (as advised by another plumber). Bill took the time to investigate and brought to my attention a leak with the tub faucet head (only detectable when the water is turned on). He could've completed a 'quick fix' by re-doing the seal, but he was honest with his findings, and experienced enough to recognize the real issue. He is a prepared plumber and happened to have an extra faucet head, which allowed him to do the replacement on the spot - no time wasted. I highly recommend his services, as well as his ability to ensure client satisfaction with his work. Thanks Bill!