MTC Plumbing And Drains

Reviews for MTC Plumbing And Drains

Tammy G.
Tammy G.

Sink, Toilet and Tub

Have used MTC multiple times and also recommended them (leaky tub, sink, toilet and replaced my laundry tub) to numerous ppl. They did a great job, explained everything and didnt leave a mess. Highly recommend them!

Rachel in Mississauga
Rachel in Mississauga

quick and professional

MTC Plumbing was quick to return my call and schedule an appointment. He communicated via text what time he would be arriving within the original time window we discussed. He installed my laundry sink quickly, and advised on some things that would make it safer/better. Great service.

Christine W from Old Toronto
Christine W from Old Toronto

Clean-out (?) installation and leak fixes, etc.

We've hired MTC Plumbing and Drains on several occasions. We first found them after a clogged pipe/snaking disaster with another company (see my other review).

MTC has been super reasonable and honest (and lovely to deal with).

We've since called them back for leaks and the odd plumbing issue. They always deliver and don't overcharge.

Paul Singleton from Old Toronto
Paul Singleton from Old Toronto
7 reviews Syracuse, UT

Determine caue of no hot water pressure and repair

We woke up Saturday morning with no hot water pressure. The hot water heater is 4 years old and has worked perfectly since we bought it. Our regular plumber had retired and had referred his business to MTC Plumbing. Troy called us back within minutes of our call to our old plumber's call service. He came to our home, determined the issue (he had seen something like our problem before) and within one hour had everything working perfectly. The water pressure is much greater than it ever has been. Troy took the time to explain to me the cause and what he did to repair the problem. Troy is very pleasant, personable and extremely polite. He is our go to plumber from now on and we would be pleased to recommend him.

Jonathan  from Toronto
Jonathan from Toronto

Bathroom and Kitchen plumbing

I have 2 service calls from Troy at MTC Plumbing. The first was to install a sink in my bathroom, with a plan to come back and install a kitchen sink and dishwasher. After the first service call the new plumbing leaked. When he came back for the second service call they fixed the leak and then installed the sink and dishwasher. Then I discovered they did not secure the dishwasher, so it moves after being installed - not ideal. I called to asked for this to be fixed and Troy refused. He then became defensive and took no responsibility for his work.

Julie Guthrie in Toronto
Julie Guthrie in Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

Deplugging upstairs toilet

Ankle deep in waste, I called Troy the plumber out of desperation. Our upstairs toilet had developped a quite and attitude. No amount of plunging, hot water or cajoling would move move our toilet to de-block.
Troy was professional, curteous and had a great sense of humour for the right price. He was also very patient in answering all my questions.