505 Junk

Dawn Carson from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Junk removal

Assisted Review

Please leave a kind word of thanks & praise to the (2) Gentlemen who arrived & carted junk away - they were prompt, efficient and helpful. Overall, a very positive experience...thank you.

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. The feedback that you provided was shared with our team. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future!

Diana from The Salvation Army
Diana from The Salvation Army
1 review Bulkley Nechako G, BC

Mattress Pick up-The Salvation Army

Thank you to Barry and Scott a service with promptness, Punctuality and professionalism, the three "P's" great communications, very happy with the service 505-Junk provides. You guys are Awesome!!!
Thank you so much! :)
Diana

Hi Diana, it is a pleasure to work with you and the Salvation Army on an ongoing basis. We at 505-Junk are honoured to work with an organization that puts their heart and soul into ending poverty and helping those that need it most. We look forward to working with you soon!

Ray in Burnaby BC  from Burnaby
Ray in Burnaby BC from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Junk removal from apartment

Assisted Review

I had one of the most pleasant experiences ever dealing with Barry and Alex today. Two more friendly and HARD WORKING guys you are unlikely to find, not to mention courteous and enthusiastic. I had a monster double recliner couch(as well as a lot of other heavy stuff) I was absolutely dreading removing, well, you made it look easy! Everything went like clockwork. You just impressed the heck out of me and I can't say enough. I wish you all the best and success in the future. You certainly deserve it. Many thanks! Ray Veillet.....Burnaby, BC

Ray,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. Meeting great new people every day is one of the benefits of working in a service-based industry and you were no exception. We can definitely agree with you that the double recliner couch was a big one - but we stand by our saying of "if it can get in there, it can get out!" We look forward to working with you in the future.

Nancy in Vancouver
Nancy in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal

I had a lot of junk to remove before moving out and decided to go with these guys and I'm glad I did. They were professional, personable and prompt and helping me get rid of all the garbage I had like wood, old furniture, sofas, steel and gardening stuff. Cost would have been cheaper if it weren't for the old heavy 200 lbs tv cabinet I had, which they tried to recycle for me but the transfer station took it as garbage; hence the extra cost to dump it. So I appreciate that they tried to save me money. I also appreciate that they donated my sofas and tiling tools which were still in very good condition. I would use them again if needed. Thanks Scott and Alex!

Hi Nancy, thank you for the honest review! We are very happy to hear that you appreciated the professionalism and promptness - we will be sure to pass that along to our newest employee, Alex. Unfortunately the cabinet was not accepted as an item to be donated - however we were still able to recycle a significant portion of the material. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bonnie Williams from Point Roberts
Bonnie Williams from Point Roberts
1 review TSAWWASSEN, BC

505 Junk

These guys are fantastic. I had to move and had a sofa bed and a love seat to get rid of due to new furniture and called a junk company and they couldn't let me know exactly when they could come about, but these guys gave me the date and time and they were there as promised give a hour or two. They didn't over charge either and very friendly and you couldn't ask for anyone better to do your job. Of all the junk removal companies out there, these guys are the first on my list and would highly recommend them to anyone I come across.

Bonnie,

It's a pleasure to hear from you on Homestars. You have been a great supporter of our company since day 1 on all of our social media platforms! If we can ever assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Louise in East Vancouver
Louise in East Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furniture and Junk Removal

Wow 505-Junk! Was super impressed with their speedy booking, and professional and courteous demeanor. They hauled away my old furniture and junk from the house and back yard. This was accomplished quickly and efficiently. They even managed to get the couch through a tight squeeze up the stairway without damaging the walls. I also like that they recycle and help out various charities.
And all this for cheaper than those other junk removal fellows!
Have already recommended them to my friends and co-workers.
Well done!

Louise - Thank you so much for referring our company! It's always a nice feeling for everyone at the office to hear such great compliments. We strive to meet our customer needs in terms of efficiency and friendliness so we are happy that we met your expectations! We actually donate any reusable or lightly used goods to the Salvation Army and the Delta Hospice Society.

Nick Parnell in Vancouver
Nick Parnell in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New furniture, spring cleaning

Recently after some cleaning up around the house, we noticed that we had accumulated a few things we no longer needed. On top of this, we were replacing some old furniture in the house. Because of the large volume of junk we had, we decided to call 505-junk.

Not only were they able to come when it was convenient for us, but Barry and Scott were very professional, neat, curteous, respectful, and knowledgeable. On top of this, anything that could be recycled instead of thrown out was separated, and anything that could be re-used was donated.

The biggest surprise at the end was how little it actually cost for such great service. I would recommend 505-junk for anyone, whether you be an individual, or business. Whatever the volume, Barry and Scott can handle it!

Nick

Nick, thank you very much for the rating on Homestars! You and your family were a pleasure to work with and we were more than happy to be able to recycle a significant portion of your material. This allowed us to greatly reduce your final bill, which is a win-win situation for everyone - including Mother Nature!

Bev in Coquitlam
Bev in Coquitlam
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Basement junk removal

We bought a groupon-like discount coupon for 505-JUNK and were a bit skeptical as other groupons have not worked out so well. From beginning to end 505-Junk was friendly, efficient and professional. They showed up at our house at the time that they said the would and gave me an almost perfect estimate of the cost of the waste. The staff was helpful and were not "sketchy" like other companies that we have used. We are using this company again to assist with the in-law's townhouse.

Thank you very much for the review Bev! We are pleased to hear that our estimate was on point and that you thought our staff were courteous. We look forward to working with you in the future!

More about 505 Junk

505-Junk is a full service junk removal and recycling business in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our junk removal Vancouver truck teams remove unwanted clutter from the homes, business, and construction sites of our clients in an efficient and professional manner.

Our goal is to recycle as many items as possible and to donate any reusable items to charities throughout Vancouver. We have recycled hundreds of thousands of pounds of items to date, keeping our city greener than ever! Contact us today at (604)-505-5865.

505-Junk was a finalist for Small Business BC's Best Community Impact and Best Online Marketer Awards, a winner of the Delta Chamber of Commerce's Rising Star Award, a winner of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce's Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, and won the Homestars.com Best of Award in 2012. The company has been featured on CTV, Breakfast Television, and DeltaTv, and has been featured in the National Post, Vancouver Sun, and several local newspapers for their business efforts.

If you have any questions or would like to work with us, please call us at 604-505-5865 and we would be more than happy to help.

Products:
Junk Removal, Rubbish Removal, Appliance Recycling, Mattress Recycling, Construction Debris Clean up, Garage Clean Outs, Attic Clean Outs, Yard Trimmings Removal, Hoarder Clean Ups, and much more.

Junk Removal
Our teams are capable of removing any unwanted material from your home, apartment, construction site, or business in a timely and professional manner.
We innovated the industry in 2015 by installing onboard Measurement Canada certified scale systems onto all of our trucks. This enables us to be transparent with our pricing as we charge by the weight of the material we take away. Our unique service made us a finalist for Small Business BC’s Best Concept Award. Additionally, we are now able to provide live diversion tracking for recyclable, donatable, and garbage items.
2011
Visa, MasterCard and Debit
All municipality business licenses, Worker's Compensation, $2 million liability insurance
Better Business Bureau, Vancouver Board of Trade, Canadian Youth Business Foundation
$79 for single item pick ups
PROJECT RATE
Please visit https://505junk.com/paybyweight/ for pricing or phone (604)-505-5865 for an estimate.