Silver Lining Handywork

Reviews for Silver Lining Handywork

LEONBEAR
LEONBEAR
1 review Oshawa, ON

Get it done nicely and properly!

Ricardo is the guy who will get things done nicely and properly for you. The cost is reasonable and he does not take his time for not doing anything. You definitely can rely on him to take care of handy works for you!

Hi Leon, Thank you for providing a kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care.

Install closet doors, installed faucets, mounted t.v. bracket

Ricardo was fast, friendly, and trustworthy. I was very happy with the work, and will definitely be calling upon his services again. Although he was very booked up when I first called, he was worth waiting for. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We look forward to working with you again soon :)

Anja From Ajax
Anja From Ajax

Cut ceiling drywall for installation of new hot water heater

I was so grateful for his help, he came right when he said he would, did a great job and even helped me find the outdoor water shut off so my pipes don't freeze.

Highly recommended. Very professional and also kind.

Hello Anja,
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Glad that we were able to help. We look forward to working together again.

Silver Lining Team

A.M.
A.M.
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Several odd jobs

Our first time having the pleasure of Ricardo doing some repairs and minor installations that we, as seniors, are no longer capable of. From the initial call, it was obvious that we were dealing with professional, pleasant people. Claudia was helpful and friendly on the phone, Ricardo showed up promptly for a look and to give us a quote, and then followed up exactly as he promised. The work was done quickly and efficiently. The pricing was very reasonable and we enjoyed his company. I'm thrilled with the results and recommend him highly.

We now have a bigger job for Ricardo coming up and hope to employ him as needed long into the future (such as it is for seniors ;) ). Thanks so much, Ricardo, and hope to see you soon.

Hello Andrea,
It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your projects. We thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review for us. We hope to see you again soon!

Silver Lining Handywork team

Scott
Scott
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Various odd jobs, light fixture hanging, minor repairs

Excellent work ethic and commitment to getting the job done. Would gladly recommend Ricardo to anyone looking for handyman/contractor services in Durham Region.

Hello Scott,
Thank you much for taking the time to write us a great review. Looking forward to working with you again soon.

SharonLoduca in Oshawa
SharonLoduca in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Personable, Reliable, Affordable - does not leave a mess - this guy is my first go-to

Ricardo is the best experience I have had with a Handyman / General Contractor. He responds fast, shows up when he says he will, keeps communication open, incredibly dependable, quality work, clean & tidy, and yes, very affordable. I love this guy's whole overall business ethic. He is my first go-to; and, i will refer him to my clients. As a Realtor, having Ricardo work on projects, makes me shine, i like that. Thank you Ricardo for your work and how you treat your clients. you are amazing !!

Hello Sharon,
Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed meeting you and helping you with your projects. Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Lynn R. in Whitby
Lynn R. in Whitby

Silver Lining Handy Work

I would highly recommend Silver Lining Handy Work. Ricardo arrived at my house when he said he would. He not only installed two light fixtures for me, but he also took the time to look at another electrical problem I was having. His rates are reasonable and his work is excellent. I will definitely use Silver Lining Handy Work again in the future.

Hello Lynn,
Thank you kindly for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a detailed review. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Delighted Customers
Delighted Customers
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Deck Replacement & Other Projects

We are absolutely delighted with our new deck and with Silver Lining Handywork! Ricardo approaches every project, whether large or small, as an exceptional professional who models outstanding customer service, skill, adaptability and dedication. There's peace of mind in knowing who to call for any project large or small - and that is the gift we have with Ricardo and Silver Lining Handywork.

Hello Susan, It has been a pleasure to work with you and Mel. I'm glad you are happy with the projects that we have been involved with and we look forward to working with you again real soon.

Backsplash

Sent a message via HomeStars describing the project and a photo of the kitchen. Ricardo gave a quote which was within the budget for installation of the backsplash. Ricardo did a great job and kept to the quote and time needed!

Would definitely use their services for other jobs if needed in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you are enjoying your new kitchen. We're happy to help you any time. Thank you as well for the new customer referral.

Nadine from Whitby
Nadine from Whitby

Backsplash

Ricardo did a fabulous job on our backsplash! I am extremely pleased with the outcome. Ricardo was on time, meticulous and clean. I would definitely recommend this company for household needs. I will be contacting him again for future work!

Hi Nadine,
Thank you for your raving review. We are happy that you love the backsplash. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Silver Lining Handywork

Silver Lining Handywork was founded by Ricardo and Claudia Almeida in 2011.

Ricardo has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. Claudia has extensive experience in customer service and working in office environments.

We are a family-owned, home-based business located in Whitby, ON, Canada. We mainly provide services in our home community of Durham Region.

Our company is dedicated to serving all your handywork needs. We offer experienced, diligent, reliable, efficient, and professional help with your renovation, small project, or "to do" list.

Silver Lining Handywork is a verified company on the Homestars website. We are proud to boast that we won the Homestars "Best of Award" in 2013 and 2014. Feel free to visit our profile on Homestars to read our customer reviews. You can also like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram .

Silver Lining Handywork is also an eco-friendly company. We strive to be paperless whenever possible. We provide our customers with written electronic estimates and invoices.

Silver Lining Handywork is your handyman company. We look forward to working with you soon.

Handyman Services and Tile & Stone Contractors
Silver Lining Handywork provides the following services: • Backsplash, Tiling, Grouting • Replacing outlets/switches, lights, doors • Toilet and Sink plumbing, Caulking • Hanging pictures, mirrors, fixtures, blinds • Building/Repairing decks, gates • Painting, Staining, Sanding • Drywall repair, Taping, Finishing Free Estimates: call 905-556-0533 or email us directly at silverlininghandywork@gmail.com to set up a free estimate
Kitchens: *Replace sinks, faucets, range hoods, dish washers, light fixtures *Sand, and paint cupboards/cabinets, trimmings, walls and baseboards *Tile and grout floors and backsplashes *Caulk around sinks* Bathrooms: *Replace sinks, toilets, faucets, and shower heads *Install shower curtain rods, towel rods, and toilet paper holders *Sand and paint walls, cabinets, trimmings and baseboards *Change fans, and light fixtures *Hang pictures, mirrors, and towel hooks *Tile and grout floors and walls *Caulk around sinks, tubs, and showers* Bedrooms: *Sand and paint trimmings, walls and baseboards *Remodel closet (put up rods and shelving) *Change light fixtures *Hang pictures and mirrors* Living Rooms/Family Rooms/Dining Rooms: *Sand and paint trimmings, walls and baseboards *Change light fixtures *Hang pictures and mirrors* Basements/Laundry Rooms: *Put up drywall, tape and apply compound to walls, and prepare them for painting *Sand and paint walls, trimmings and baseboards *Install cabinets and counter tops *Replace laundry tubs Outdoors *Deck building and repair *Gate building and repair Free Estimates: call 905-556-0533 or email us directly at silverlininghandywork@gmail.com to set up a free estimate
2011