MARA Air

Reviews for MARA Air

Ashley in Richmond Hill
Ashley in Richmond Hill

Wall furnace installation

The guys at Mara air were very professional and friendly, they were on time. Also they were very great at explaining everything to me on how it works and how to take the filters out to clean them. They were clean also efficient, took all the garbage away when they left

Would recommend them to anyone for any hvac needs

Karimi's Residence in
Karimi's Residence in

Install New Gas Fireplace

MARA Air provided a professional service in installing a linear Continental gas fireplace. After a couple of visits to sort out the details of the project, the team arrived on time on the installation day and delivered a functioning fireplace in only one day.
I do not hesitate to recommend their services.

Shawn from Toronto in Richmond Hill
Shawn from Toronto in Richmond Hill

Expert guys

They installed my new furnace, AC, humidifier and tankless water heater with reasonable price, on time, and good quality. They are available and accountable. I recommend them for HVAC works.

Moe in Houston
Moe in Houston

Furnace repair and maintenance

My entire transaction was done over phone since I'm out of country and my properties in Ontario needed maintenance and service. I'm very pleased with how they handled my initial call to do a repair on my rental property to performing maintenance on the rest of them. They made the whole transaction very smooth and their honestly will have Mara Air, the only company I will use in the future for my heating and cooling needs.

Crescendo perruzza in Richmond Hill
Crescendo perruzza in Richmond Hill

Mara air was great

The service was great we called at 1030 pm the sales person showed up half hour later. At 930 am ther furnace was being installed.I was very impressed great service and great work. Thank you once again

Monika A in Barrie
Monika A in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Excellent job

We had an exceptional experience from the time we contacted Mara Air at 11:00PM when the furnace stopped working. Technician was wonderful and friendly. He arrived on time and was incredibly knowledgeable about the new furnace. He was patient with us while we deliberated on his valuable insight and helped us make a right decision for our situation. He later followed up after the furnace was installed to ensure that we were completely satisfied and didn't have any other issues. The team who installed our furnace, were also great and polite. They were on time and extremely professional and clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mara Air to anyone!

SAM ALI in Richmond Hill
SAM ALI in Richmond Hill

NEW HEATER

We recently got a red tag from gas company in our warehouse for a unit that was installed years ago against the code. Called Mara Air for a new Unit Heater installation. The sales person came with a senior technician to look at the job and give us a quote. We decided to go ahead with installation. Called Mara Air on Friday and they managed to send installation crew the next day on Saturday for installation. Job was done the same day. We were very pleased with their professionalism and prompt service.

Sahand in Toronto
Sahand in Toronto

Furnace and HWT install

Picking a Hvac company to go with it could be a hassle. Amir came over to my house to assist my furnace and A.c. after he informed me of the products that they offered and answered all my questions. he gave me a deal that I couldn’t refuse.
Next day when the installation crew came over ,I was amazed by their professional performance.
They covered all the spaces that they had to walk with drop sheets. And after a flawless installation my house was left as nothing had happen that day it was spotless.
I’m very happy with my new equipment and want to thank and recommend Mara Air for any Hvac needs that you will have.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Furnace

10/10 on the work done installing my new Furnace, Humidifier and air Cleaner. Amir did a fantastic job on recommending us the new system and no point he tried to upsell us anything else other than what we needed. Installation team walked us through the operation of the unit and did an amazing job on installation and respecting our house. Mara Air will always be my first call and recommendation. Great Job.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace, Air Condition

We recently purchased a house in Newmarket and we were looking to replace our Furnace and Air Condition. Mara Air sales person Amir, gave us great advise and proved to us he is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
Installation was booked for next day, team arrived on time as promised. They answered all my questions during the process. Installation was done professionally and in timely manner. system is working great now.
I highly recommend Mara Air services.

More about MARA Air

The mission of Mara Air is to provide excellent customer service with attention to detail, professionalism and each customer's individual needs. As full-service heating and cooling contractors, we specialize in central air conditioners, furnaces, fireplaces, and equipment to treat indoor air quality. We believe in the quality of the products ...