Jeff Smith Plumbing & Heating

757 Gorham Street NEWMARKET ON L3X1W5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Newmarket  >  Jeff Smith Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Jeff Smith Plumbing & Heating

1 review Aurora, ON

Our condo corporation hired this company to repair a water shutoff valve in our home. When it turned out that the water shutoff in the lawn wouldnt turn off. He tightened the handle in the house so the shutoff will hopefully work in an emergency. However the plumbers manners were rough and edgy he came across as arrogant and left us feeling uneasy. He was eager to debate . Not a pleasant experience at all.

Julie Sinopoli from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced my outdoor faucet the same day I called. Nancy from the office returned my message within minutes. Steve was in the area and showed up within a couple of hours to do the repair. I have used this company several times over the years. Their service is always phenomenal Thank you Nancy & Steve. One very happy customer :)

Suzanne Brooke in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

I was so happy with the service that I received. My drain was quickly unplugged and the cost compared to other plumbers in the past ...was minimal. Great service is hard to find. I won't be calling anyone else but Jeff Smith Plumbing for any future plumbing issues.

Bini in Richmond hill
4 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

We had a leaky sink faucet and we called this plumber on the recommendation of a colleague. He arrived promptly and was very friendly.

He attempted a repair on the faucet; and warned us that there may be problems; however, in the end it was still a bit leaky (although better).

He was a really nice guy (a senior) and charged a reasonable price for the 1.5 hours he was at our office. Even offered to take a look at the other sinks as well.

Service and friendliness - great

however, job not done completely to satisfaction.