CLS&D Home and Commercial Inspections Ltd. - No longer in business

Home Inspection
#19 - 22788 Norton Court RICHMOND BC V6V2W7
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Richmond  >  CLS&D Home and Commercial Inspections Ltd. - No longer in business

Reviews for CLS&D Home and Commercial Inspections Ltd. - No longer in business

Nancy Fraser from Winnipeg
1 review Richmond, BC

We contacted Chris of CLS & D when we had put an offer on a home. Chris was extremely thorough, very knowledgeable, and explained everything as he was doing the inspection. Even though the inspection was more involved than most, and took longer than usual, he did not charge us more. The inspection report itself was extremely professional-looking, included photos, and though very detailed was easy to understand. We were very happy that we had contacted Chris!

Wilfred Katz in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I used Chris to inspect a small commercial strata unit; he was very knowlegable and patient, he recommended that we follow him throughout the inspection which we did. He answered all our questions and gave us much more information about the property than we could have ever thought to ask. The report came by e-mail the same day; most of the other companies I contacted said they would deliver the report in several days.

I would strongly recommend Chris and CLS&D to anyone who is looking for a prompt and professional inspection.

Natalya Safronova, Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

I called CLS&D when I was moving into a Co-op owned townhome for a home inspection because I wanted to document the townhome’s condition and to avoid problems when I move out. The inspector did a great job and was very knowledgeable; he pointed out every deficiency and compiled everything in an easy-to-read on line report.

I would definitely recommend CLS&D to anyone and I will be calling them again when I move out and when I buy my new home.

More about CLS&D Home and Commercial Inspections Ltd. - No longer in business

CLS&D Home And Commercial Inspections provides home inspection service and commercial property assessments to clients in the entire Lower Mainland Region of BC including, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey, Delta, White Rock, Tsawwassen, Langley, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple ridge, Abbotsford, Mission, ...