FM Industries

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Stoney Creek Airport Hamilton ON L8J3C9

Reviews for FM Industries

1 review Paradise, NL

Installation of Windows...great until you need servicing

Company fine when they wanted to get order, but installer missed frosted glass request for bathroom. Following up for last 6 months since December 2016 and crickets. Clera windows does not return calls, Vic from FM Industries does not return multiple calls, multiple emails in over 6 months.

Who operates a business this way. What will we do if we ever have to call for service? (Crickets....) Stay away, find a company that has a service department.. Clera and FM Industries does not have one...that should have been the give away...

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window installation nightmare

Absolute worst quality and the worst service. This company left us with worse quality windows than we even replaced.

They attempted to replace two windows and in each instance the quality became worse and worse.

They stopped answering phone calls. They left us with windows that have required additional replacement from another competent company.

The photos speak for themselves.

edward from Detroit
edward from Detroit
1 review Saint Joachim, ON

Front door etc

They arrived on time, installed the door properly, finishing work is great and the new door is a great addition to our home.
Cleaned up when the job was finished.

paul from Kitchener
paul from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Window Replacement Project

I purchased an apartment in a co-operative building late last year in
2012. The apartment is in beautiful condition, but the windows where
in poor condition with rotten wooden frames.
I looked around and got a few quotes to have the work done. I was
impressed with Gerald (the branch manager at Clera) serving the Kitchener area.
The price was very good value in my estimation and I have no doubt
that my apartments value as an investment has increased by an amount exceeding my cash outlay.
The new windows were installed by Lavern the window tech. Lavern did an excellent job of removing the windows, frames and ledges.
I was concerned the tile would be damaged around the bathroom and Kitchen windows, and the brick tile in the living room. The standard of work is impressive.
I love the new windows and they are very easy to clean and open and close. The reflective properties of the glass seem to keep the
living space cooler as well.
There is more renovation work to be done in my apartment, but the
place is no longer a "dive" in any way. I would be proud to show this
living space to anyone.
Thanks Clera windows for doing your part.
Sincerely, Paul Gingrich