Westcreek Cabinets Ltd. - No Longer In Business

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
VANCOUVER BC V5Y2W5
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vancouver  >  Westcreek Cabinets Ltd. - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Westcreek Cabinets Ltd. - No Longer In Business

Zina in Vancouver
Zina in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Office Bathroom, Shelving & Home Kitchen

Best guys ever. They did an exceptional job in my office bathroom, and they built a custom book shelf I had designed myself. At first I was skeptical because of their low price, but when I saw the results in the end, I used them to replace my home kitchen. I love working with them. They provide nothing but quality work. There was one cabinet that had a minor rough patch/scratch that Eric pointed out to me but I would have never noticed, and he insisted to have it fixed for me ASAP - truly reliable. They work everyday, which works well for me and people that are occupied during the week. I'm thrilled with the results and recommend Westcreek Cabinets to anyone!

Gary Chan in Burnaby
Gary Chan in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

Very fantastic job done on my kitchen. It was very easy to deal with them and they made sure it was easy for me. Great down to earth customer service. Will do business again!