731 Gatensbury St. Coquitlam BC V3J5H3

731 Gatensbury St.
Coquitlam
BC
V3J 5H3

We were pretty sure that we would have to replace our refrigerator, which was only 8 years old; but the part we needed was discontinued. The cooling fan motor was shot. Amin went above and beyond - genuinely concerned and hoping to avert sending our fridge to the landfill. He was able to find an identical motor from a different manufacturer and replaced it, which resulted in an almost silent fridge. Very pleasant manner and arrives on time and good rates. I highly recommend Amin and Newtech & would hire him if any of our appliances ever need servicing again.

Thanks for your business and patience ,
I am happy that your fridge is fixed and you are happy with our service .
Amin.
Newtech Appliance

Whirlpool Thin Twin washer repair

My washer would no longer spin or drain. I called Amin who was at my door within 15 minutes. He had the correct part with him and the repair was done within 1/2 hours. Very pleased with this service!

Thanks for your positive review.
I am glad your washer has been fixed by newtech appliance and you are happy with our service .
New tech appliance
Amin

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker
1 review Vancouver, BC

Oven Repair

Very quick and efficient Service. I had a problem with my Gas Oven not heating up, Paul took care of it in a timely and cost-effective manner. He was a true gentleman through out. Highly Recommended.

Thanks for your warm and positive review .
We
Are
Glad that your gas oven is fixed and you are happy with our service .
Newtech Appliance team

Doug in Coquitlam
Doug in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Amin and Newtech are great!!!

Amin showed up on time and was very polite and professional. The problem was diagnosed quickly and the refrigerator was running again within an hour. Very happy with the service and we will definitely call Newtech for an appliance problems in the future. Thank you Amin.

Thanks for your kind and positive review .
I am happy your fridge is fixed and you are happy with our service .
Amin. Newtech appliance.

731 Gatensbury St.
Coquitlam
BC
V3J 5H3

Amin came to our home to assist with a faulty stove top microwave light, on same day within an hour of my call. Issue resolved.
I really appreciated the explanation provided of the issue and resolution, and the teaching he provided so I could tend to the issue should it arise again.
I will gladly call for further assistance with any appliance issues.

Thanks for your taking time and out this positive review.
I am glad your microwave has been repaired.and you are happy with our service .
Appreciate your business.
Amin.
Newtech appliance team.

Fridge

We appreciate Amin’s quick response and accurate problem solving skills! Fridge was not cold. Amin diagnosed the problem, ran out for parts, returned quickly and completed the repair. We’d call him again and recommend him.

Thanks for your positive review .
Appreciate your business .
Hope to serve you in the future .
We fix
All appliances.
Newtech appliance team

lori in Coquitlam
lori in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

refridgerator

Needed defrost timer and thermostat for freezer. Excellent service. Technician knew we were leaving town the next day and made the extra effort to have the job completed the same day that we called for the service.

We appreciate your business. Thanks for your warm words and review.
Newtech appliance.

Gerard in Langley
Gerard in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Repair of washing machine

My washing machine stopped working. I called them and the were here in less than 1 hour. They had it fixed in no time. Fast and Courteous service. Thank you.

Thanks for you positive review.
Newtech appliance.

More about Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

15% OFF LABOUR FOR ALL VANCOUVER, BURNABY, AND NEW WESTMINSTER CUSTOMERS!

Call 604-773-0096 To Book your appointment.
20 Years of Experience In Mechanical, Electrical and Home appliance Repairs and Services.
Newtech repairs and services all major appliances with fast response for an affordable rate.
At Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration customer service is our number one concern.
Their technicians are Appliance Repair Certified with Gas and Seal System Refrigeration Tickets.

For all your appliance repair needs contact us. We do Major appliance repair such as fridge repair ,oven repair ,stove repair, washer repair , dryer repair, dishwasher repair, gurborator repair with fast respond and best rate. try us once and experience our service , your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Areas we repair Appliances in are: Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, West Vancouver, Eastside, Westside, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Anmore, Tri Cities, and all surrounding areas.

Appliance Repair
Maytag, Fridgedaire, Kitchen aid, GE, Ammana, Electrolux, Kenmore, Whirlpool, and other brands. Repair, Service, and Maintenance of Fridges, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, garborators, washing machines, counter top stoves, grills, and other appliances.
Repair all major appliances such as: Fridges, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Garberator,
Most Major Brands: Whirlpool, Fridgedaire, Kitchenaid, GE, Ammana, Electrolux, GE, Kenmore, ETC.
Major Appliances Repair in comfort of you Home. Licensed Appliance Repair Technicians. Have All necessary Tools to Repair All Brands of Major Appliance.
Appliance repair, Appliance service, Appliance maintenance, fridge repair washer repair dryer repair stove repair dishwasher repair
2000
cash, cheque, visa, mastercard
Gas ticket, Certified appliance repair and refrigeration
BBB