Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

Appliance Repair
731 Gatensbury St. Coquitlam BC V3J5H3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in New Westminster  >  Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

Reviews for Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

ralph in Coquitlam
ralph in Coquitlam

front load washer

could not get the normal wash setting to work, phoned Newtech Appliance repair and Amin came and solved the problem. I would recommend Newtech to anyone for their great service and knowledge. Great company to deal with

Thanks for your comment on our service for your washer repair in Coquitlam.
Regards
Newtech appliance

Dryer

Prompt, efficient work. Dryer broke on sunday, amin arrived monday. Work was finishes within an hour.
Supplies on hand. Did not have to wait to order parts.
Definitely will refer to friends and family.

Thanks for your positive review . I appreciate your business .
New tech appliance.
Amin

Dryer repair

Dryer needed a new heater, Newtech was there the next day. Switched out the part and cleaned up all the trapped lint, and checked the venting all the way to outside. Also looked at our washer the year before and recommended a new appliance versus spending money on fixing. Nice and direct.

Thanks for he review. We are eager to give you the best service possible on your appliances .
Thanks. Newtech appliance

Dishwasher Service

This is the second time we've had Amin service our dishwasher. The first time he repaired the motor and did so in an efficient and cost effective manner. This time he successfully serviced what turned out to be a cleaning issues that arose from food particles clogging the machine's drainage function. He is very knowledgeable and is very cost competitive. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending his Company.

Thanks for your positive review .
Appreciate your business .
Newtech appliance team

WilfR in New Westminster
WilfR in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Refrigerator and Dryer (Two separate unrelated visits)

A year or so ago we called Amin to come and have a look at our fridge, which was not keeping food cool. He investigated the problem and recommended the simplest fix that could possibly work : just let the fridge thaw out for a couple of days and see if that fixes that problem. He didn't try to talk us into some unnecessary repair. He told us that this symptom is not uncommon and could be caused by many things, but we should try the simplest and cheapest thing first. I write and maintain complex medical imaging software systems for a living - Amin's recommendation is exactly the philosophy that I follow in my day to day professional life. As it turned out our fridge had a failed circuit board that had to be replaced, but I appreciated Amin's considerate and knowledgeable approach to investigating the problem.

Just recently our dryer started making noise, and my wife called Amin to come and have a look. Here the problem was much simpler to diagnose - a faulty roller. He came in, found the problem, explained to us his options for sourcing a replacement roller, and returned a couple of days later (as predicted) to fix the dryer. Again he was knowledgeable, trustworthy, kept us in the loop, did what he would do when he said it would be done, and charged what he told us it would cost. I don't see you can ask for anything more.

Full marks for Amin! I hope we never have to call him again, but it is re-assuring to know if we need something fixed that he is available.

Thanks for your input and appreciate your business .
I am happy I could fix these appliances In the last 2 years for you .
Thanks again
Amin

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Front-load washer door will not open

Called Newtech Appliance Repair to check on our front-load washer door which would not unlock/open after the washing cycle. Amin came at the appointed day and time and quickly detected the problem and fixed it in just a short time. He is very professional and definitely knows what he is doing. What impressed us most about the service is he went above and beyond by checking on the condition of the machine ( 10 yrs old ), without being asked and made sure all parts are still in good condition. He even cleaned and vacuumed the bottom part of the machine to make sure it is in good running condition. He also gave us tips on how to maintain and prolong the life of the machine. He did not recommend any part/s replacement. Overall, we received a very good service and we are a happy and satisfied customer. Will definitely recommend to others requiring this type of service.

Thanks for your business and trusting Newtech appliance as your local appliance service e company .
Appreciate your positive review .
Newtech appliance team

Jaime A in Coquitlam
Jaime A in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Honest, Reliable and Professional.

Hired this company to fix my dishwasher and they arrived very promptly after I called which was nice. The owner of the company was one of the technicians that arrived (his name is Amin). After troubleshooting the issue he found that it was more of an user issue than a mechanical issue and decided he would give us a break on the service call charge as it was not broken. I was very grateful because some companies may try to rip you off and he was very honest. Will definitely hire and refer this company in the future!!!

Hello and tanks for talking time to write this positive review .
We
Appreciate your business .
Our goal is providing. Fast and reliable service for you appliance repair .
Thanks
Amin. Newtech appliance

deschenes.martin in Port Coquitlam
deschenes.martin in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Stove Repair

Worst appliance repair company! Newtech came over to fix our stove and made things worse! In fact, they damaged the stove beyond what was originally wrong with it and then said, “nothing we can do, we don’t know how to fix it, here are some spare parts we don’t know how to put back”! After the repair man left, my parents started smelling gas, when they called the repair guy back he simply said, “you probably have a gas leak, I would turn off your gas supply”.
Sure enough after hiring another repair company we found out Newtech
damaged the stove and have now been without a stove for over three weeks waiting on parts. Newtech never apologized or tried to try fix their mistakes; they even claimed that they never came in the first place. Save yourself the hassle or get yourself a good lawyer. We’ll see you in court.

Hello. I talked to your mom. We are in touch with them and we will get this resolved.
Your family are in contact with me and I am following up .

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Best appliance repairs in Coquitlam!

Please don't use ADVANCED HOME REPAIRS as these guys will rip you off! Amin has fixed my stove and now my washer! Amazing job and keep up the great work!

Thanks again .
I am so great full to see a happy customer express their opinion .
Thanks for your input .
Amin. Newtech appliance

More about Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

15% OFF LABOUR FOR ALL VANCOUVER, BURNABY, AND NEW WESTMINSTER CUSTOMERS!

Call 604-773-0096 To Book your appointment.
20 Years of Experience In Mechanical, Electrical and Home appliance Repairs and Services.
Newtech repairs and services all major appliances with fast response for an affordable rate.
At Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration customer service is our number one concern.
Their technicians are Appliance Repair Certified with Gas and Seal System Refrigeration Tickets.

For all your appliance repair needs contact us. We do Major appliance repair such as fridge repair ,oven repair ,stove repair, washer repair , dryer repair, dishwasher repair, gurborator repair with fast respond and best rate. try us once and experience our service , your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Areas we repair Appliances in are: Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, West Vancouver, Eastside, Westside, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Anmore, Tri Cities, and all surrounding areas.