Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

Appliance Repair
731 Gatensbury St. Coquitlam BC V3J5H3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in New Westminster  >  Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

Reviews for Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

Gerard in Langley
Gerard in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Repair of washing machine

My washing machine stopped working. I called them and the were here in less than 1 hour. They had it fixed in no time. Fast and Courteous service. Thank you.

Thanks for you positive review.
Newtech appliance.

Roni in Coquitlam
Roni in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great, fast, friendly service!

Our dryer suddenly stopped heating up, so my husband looked here to find a reliable repair service, and found Newtech. I called them the next day andest my name & number and they returned my call promptly - and they were at our house 15 minutes later, part in hand. The dryer was fixed very quickly and they even walked outside to the vent afterwards, to ensure there was adequate air pressure while the dryer was on.

While I hope we don't need them again, if we do, we will not hesitate to call them again.

Thanks for your review on our service and repair on your dryer. I am glad you liked our service .
Newtech appliance. Team

Janna  in Coquitlam
Janna in Coquitlam

Repair washer and dryer

Recently bought a new washer and dryer which didn’t work properly as they were poorly installed . Amin came right away , diagnosed the problem , had needed parts on hand and within an hour everything worked . Amin not only did the needed work but also did a lot of extras which made my laundry room more efficient. I will continue to recommend Amin to all my friends and acquaintances as he does a superior job at everything he touches at an extremely reasonable price . Thank you Amin

Jello Janna .
Thanks for your kind and positive word on your appliance , washer repair in Coquitlam.
I am glad you liked our service. .
Regards

ralph in Coquitlam
ralph in Coquitlam

front load washer

could not get the normal wash setting to work, phoned Newtech Appliance repair and Amin came and solved the problem. I would recommend Newtech to anyone for their great service and knowledge. Great company to deal with

Thanks for your comment on our service for your washer repair in Coquitlam.
Regards
Newtech appliance

Dryer

Prompt, efficient work. Dryer broke on sunday, amin arrived monday. Work was finishes within an hour.
Supplies on hand. Did not have to wait to order parts.
Definitely will refer to friends and family.

Thanks for your positive review . I appreciate your business .
New tech appliance.
Amin

Dryer repair

Dryer needed a new heater, Newtech was there the next day. Switched out the part and cleaned up all the trapped lint, and checked the venting all the way to outside. Also looked at our washer the year before and recommended a new appliance versus spending money on fixing. Nice and direct.

Thanks for he review. We are eager to give you the best service possible on your appliances .
Thanks. Newtech appliance

Dishwasher Service

This is the second time we've had Amin service our dishwasher. The first time he repaired the motor and did so in an efficient and cost effective manner. This time he successfully serviced what turned out to be a cleaning issues that arose from food particles clogging the machine's drainage function. He is very knowledgeable and is very cost competitive. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending his Company.

Thanks for your positive review .
Appreciate your business .

WilfR in New Westminster
WilfR in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Refrigerator and Dryer (Two separate unrelated visits)

A year or so ago we called Amin to come and have a look at our fridge, which was not keeping food cool. He investigated the problem and recommended the simplest fix that could possibly work : just let the fridge thaw out for a couple of days and see if that fixes that problem. He didn't try to talk us into some unnecessary repair. He told us that this symptom is not uncommon and could be caused by many things, but we should try the simplest and cheapest thing first. I write and maintain complex medical imaging software systems for a living - Amin's recommendation is exactly the philosophy that I follow in my day to day professional life. As it turned out our fridge had a failed circuit board that had to be replaced, but I appreciated Amin's considerate and knowledgeable approach to investigating the problem.

Just recently our dryer started making noise, and my wife called Amin to come and have a look. Here the problem was much simpler to diagnose - a faulty roller. He came in, found the problem, explained to us his options for sourcing a replacement roller, and returned a couple of days later (as predicted) to fix the dryer. Again he was knowledgeable, trustworthy, kept us in the loop, did what he would do when he said it would be done, and charged what he told us it would cost. I don't see you can ask for anything more.

Full marks for Amin! I hope we never have to call him again, but it is re-assuring to know if we need something fixed that he is available.

Thanks for your input and appreciate your business .
I am happy I could fix these appliances In the last 2 years for you .
Thanks again
Amin

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Front-load washer door will not open

Called Newtech Appliance Repair to check on our front-load washer door which would not unlock/open after the washing cycle. Amin came at the appointed day and time and quickly detected the problem and fixed it in just a short time. He is very professional and definitely knows what he is doing. What impressed us most about the service is he went above and beyond by checking on the condition of the machine ( 10 yrs old ), without being asked and made sure all parts are still in good condition. He even cleaned and vacuumed the bottom part of the machine to make sure it is in good running condition. He also gave us tips on how to maintain and prolong the life of the machine. He did not recommend any part/s replacement. Overall, we received a very good service and we are a happy and satisfied customer. Will definitely recommend to others requiring this type of service.

Thanks for your business and trusting Newtech appliance as your local appliance service e company .
Appreciate your positive review .

More about Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

15% OFF LABOUR FOR ALL VANCOUVER, BURNABY, AND NEW WESTMINSTER CUSTOMERS!

Call 604-773-0096 To Book your appointment.
20 Years of Experience In Mechanical, Electrical and Home appliance Repairs and Services.
Newtech repairs and services all major appliances with fast response for an affordable rate.
At Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration customer service is our number one concern.
Their technicians are Appliance Repair Certified with Gas and Seal System Refrigeration Tickets.

For all your appliance repair needs contact us. We do Major appliance repair such as fridge repair ,oven repair ,stove repair, washer repair , dryer repair, dishwasher repair, gurborator repair with fast respond and best rate. try us once and experience our service , your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Areas we repair Appliances in are: Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, West Vancouver, Eastside, Westside, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Anmore, Tri Cities, and all surrounding areas.