Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

Janet in Port Coquitlam
Janet in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Oven repair

I am very happy with the speed and knowledge that Amin brought to my problem with a 15-year-old oven door. He diagnosed the problem quickly and guided me through the challenging task of finding a replacement part for the appliance. It’s nice to get service from somebody who cares and who isn’t ready to discard functioning appliances.

Hello I really appreciate your positive review .
I am glad your oven in Port Moody is is working condition and you are happy with our service.

Newtech appliance. Team

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

So lucky to have found Amin at Newtech

I called Amin last Thursday and told him the problem with my dryer. He arrived on Frideay morning, earlier than he said, and installed the correct part and now it works just fine. While he was here, he fixed the knob on my stove and confirmed that my over the range microwave needed to be replaced rather than repaired. All in just over an hour. Great service and money well spent. I would recommend him to anyone.

Hi thanks for trusting our service and appreciate your business .
I am glad you liked our repair and service performed in your appliances .

Gordon G.
Gordon G.
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast and efficient

The over temperature control on our 8-year-old Kenmore Pro dual-fuel range was not working. Newtech called back the same day and arranged for a technician to come the next day. The technician arrived right on time and diagnosed the problem as some loose connections in the range's electronics. He re-tightened them, confirmed the oven was working properly, and charged only the basic service fee. Good service all around and I would certainly use Newtech again.

Hello
Thanks for taking time and write a positive review.
We appreciate your oven repair services business .
Always look forward to serve you with the best in appliance repair .

Stuart in Mission
Stuart in Mission
0 reviews , BC

Fast and efficient service!

Had a regulator fail on a gas range. and they came and replaced it within 2 days.
Would recommend to anyone in the area who needs a fast turnaround and great service.

Thanks for the positive review. We are ready to service your appliance anytime .
Appreciate your business.

Tracey in Port Coquitlam
Tracey in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Samsung washing machine

Absolutely a wonderful company.Very pleasant,very competent and fairly priced. As difficult as it is to find out where the problem is, Amin found it! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for repairs on their appliances! Thank you, New tech Appliance!

Thanks for your positive review. I am happy your washer repair in Port Coquitlam is done and you are happy with our service .
Amin.

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Saved us

It was the last load of laundry and all of a sudden our washer broke down on us on a holiday Monday. What to do?! Within a half day of searching and asking for quotes, Amin was in contact with us fairly quickly. With a few nudges from Amin, we decided to give it a try. Shariz was prompt and quickly diagnosed the issue. The next day he was at our door with the part and fixed it! So happy that it was fixed. My only negative comment would be to disclose the credit card fee. Otherwise good experience and tech was so nice, knowledgeable and gave good suggestions.

Thanks for your review and comments.
We
Appreciate your business . We have cheque and cash option too . But
Next time if you mention it when you call our office o will give you a credit for the charge. .
Thanks
Newtech appliance

Goodlife855$ in Coquitlam
Goodlife855$ in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Don't get a new appliance... get these to fix the one you have

I have called these guys several times, they are quick and efficient and get it fixed immediately for a reasonable price. I have had them out three times for three separate appliances over the past 2 years and would never use anyone else.

Thanks for the positive review
Appreciate your review

Johnny in Burnaby
Johnny in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Dryer Repair - professionals

Our 8 year old Kenmore (made by Samsung) Dryer stopped working - and put in a call to Amin and NewTech. We had used NewTech before for prior appliance repairs (dishwasher). NewTech rep (Rihot) was a professional and very quickly diagnosed the issue (heating element), and replaced the part. After the repair, there was a minor issue with the circuit breaker tripping. I called Amin back, and was able to get to the bottom of that separate issue very quickly over the phone (with an additional guarantee that if that issue was not to root cause then NewTech will come back again for free since they 100% stand behind their work). I greatly appreciated NewTech's quality of service and expertise, and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

We really appreciate your comment on your dryer repair experience .
,thanks for the business and trust to newtech appliance .

Barbara in Coquitlam
Barbara in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

service

My fridge is 2 years old. When they delivered it, they had to take off the door to get it in the kitchen. I had to call out the service from where I bought it, to fix the door, it wasn't closing properly. Last week the door fell off and it was a good thing my son was here to put it back...it wouldn't close properly. I call Newtech, they were on time and had it fixed in a short time. Its the best its been since it was new! Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for taking time and review our service you received on your fridge in Coquitlam
We do appreciate your business .
Amin. Newtech appliance team

Doug in Port Coquitlam
Doug in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Aid Refrigerator - fixed in 10 minutes

Fridge was acting flakey for about a month. Would go back and forth between failing and OK. Tried doing all the YouTube self-repair tips for fridge repair (including reset). Regardless of what I did, the problem would return after a few hours/days.
Called Newtech (used them before). Amin was here in about 1/2 hour. Took him a few minutes to diagnose, and a few more to repair (faulty controller board).
Very impressed (again) with responsiveness.
$350 is a whole lot less than a new refrigerator.

Thanks Doug for the warm and positive review.
Appreciate your business for the fridge repair in port Coqiitlam .
Amin.
Thanks again

More about Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration

15% OFF LABOUR FOR ALL VANCOUVER, BURNABY, AND NEW WESTMINSTER CUSTOMERS!

Call 604-773-0096 To Book your appointment.
20 Years of Experience In Mechanical, Electrical and Home appliance Repairs and Services.
Newtech repairs and services all major appliances with fast response for an affordable rate.
At Newtech Appliance Repair & Refrigeration customer service is our number one concern.
Their technicians are Appliance Repair Certified with Gas and Seal System Refrigeration Tickets.

For all your appliance repair needs contact us. We do Major appliance repair such as fridge repair ,oven repair ,stove repair, washer repair , dryer repair, dishwasher repair, gurborator repair with fast respond and best rate. try us once and experience our service , your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Areas we repair Appliances in are: Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, West Vancouver, Eastside, Westside, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Anmore, Tri Cities, and all surrounding areas.

Appliance Repair
Maytag, Fridgedaire, Kitchen aid, GE, Ammana, Electrolux, Kenmore, Whirlpool, and other brands. Repair, Service, and Maintenance of Fridges, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, garborators, washing machines, counter top stoves, grills, and other appliances.
Repair all major appliances such as: Fridges, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Garberator,
Most Major Brands: Whirlpool, Fridgedaire, Kitchenaid, GE, Ammana, Electrolux, GE, Kenmore, ETC.
Major Appliances Repair in comfort of you Home. Licensed Appliance Repair Technicians. Have All necessary Tools to Repair All Brands of Major Appliance.
Appliance repair, Appliance service, Appliance maintenance, fridge repair service washer repair service dryer repair service stove repair service dishwasher repair service fridge repair service refrigerator repair service gaurborator repair service stove repair service oven repair service
2000
cash, cheque, visa, mastercard
Gas ticket, Certified appliance repair and refrigeration
BBB