Northstar Heating and Air Conditioning

17818 107 AVE NW Edmonton AB T5S1J1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Northstar Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Northstar Heating and Air Conditioning

ANDREI in Vancouver
ANDREI in Vancouver
1 review Edmonton, AB

HOUSE BUILDING

Hi,
I used this NorthStarHeating for the ventilation and heating works in my house I built and live in now.
The Company was professional, accommodating and very competitive price wise. I was very pleased with the service and already have and will recommend them to my friends and people I know or work with.
Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words Andrei, your a great customer and look forward to working with you again.

Daniel  in  Edmonton
Daniel in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New House

We have worked with NorthStar Heating and Fireplaces LTD to do the heating to our then-in-construction house in 2015. It was a big mistake. Although they claim that are professional, the first inspection failed three times delaying the construction time as well. When I called them to come to install HRV I was told that the appointment takes 10 days. After waiting the specified time I called again to confirm they will come next day and I was told in a rude manner by Stephanie that there is nobody available to come. All the talks over the phone with Stephanie or Debra resulted in promising things that didn’t really happen or a very rude attitude on their end. Scheduling was difficult, with consistent delay, and with little assurance that it will happen when promised.
Although I was never late with my payments, when they sent me the last bill they told me that I must pay in the same day. There was still some remaining work to be completed. I tried to talk to Gerry (the owner of the company) about the issue and he told me that if I don’t pay in the same day he will put a lien on my house. Of course I paid as requested. Overall it was a terrible experience and I regretted deeply that I chose them for my house heating system. The only reasonable person and nice to interact with from this company was Steward who tried his best to help us, although his responsibilities and authority were within well defined limits.

Home completed: September 2015
Im sorry to hear that you find we did a poor job responding to your to your requests for work, unfortunately sometimes during construction we cannot accurately schedule due to demands for jobs in progress, in your homes case we had to add an HRV system, which means we could only get someone there when they were done there previously booked jobs, if there were delays in this home this was out of the hands of the office, we do apologize however if anyone at the company seemed rude as that was never anyone's intention. With regards to billing, as you were a one time customer all invoices were due upon receipt, you had no credit with us or any past job history so these were the payment terms, if no payment is made within 7 days a lien is placed. Are you having any issues with your heating system as we have not heard from you? We do apologize if you find your experience with us to be a horrible one, we do have an excellent reputation for being on time and having excellent service both from our office and the field workers.

Kevin  Roy in Edmonton
Kevin Roy in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Heating and Air Conditioniong Retrofitting

these guys are the b est around they did a fantastic job came in and out in 1 day. Gave me the best price and i compared it to 3 other quotes and he is now doing all my neighbors in my Cul de sac. Gerry is a great guy to deal with and his staff are great too!