The Home Inspector

The Home Inspector

Reviews for The Home Inspector

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Home Inspection

James' experience shows. He is thorough and communicates his findings well. The report was extremely detailed and helped to make our purchase decision as well as providing a tool to plan future improvements.

Siobhan in Toronto
Siobhan in Toronto

Home Inspection - Highly Recommended

Years ago, I had my house inspected by James Buren. I was worried about it because it was old and in bad shape. He did a great inspection and let me know that although it looked awful, it was still a solid house. He gave me a list of all the things I had to look at and fix, and he was "spot on".
I now have a house that is beautiful and increased in value substantially. Glad I used James and took all his advice.

steve from Markham
steve from Markham

Home Inspection

Do not use this home inspector. James is rude, arrogant, unprofessional and does not know what he is talking about. He shook our toilet so hard it almost came off. He tracked dirt throughout the house and left a mess behind when he left. He was also late to the appointment and did not apologize.

There is absolutely no way that this is a legitimate complaint. I always remove footwear, would never risk damaging a plumbing fixture, and if you read the testimonials on my website www.thehomeinspector.ca you will be suredited to conclude it is a fictitious and malicious review.

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Uxbridge?