Rock Steady Interlocking

THORNHILL ON L4J8X1
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Thornhill  >  Rock Steady Interlocking

Reviews for Rock Steady Interlocking

Barry Lerman in Vaughan

Cordell and his team are hard-working and fastidious and they enjoy what they do. Cordell provided detailed status updates at least once per day and consulted with my wife and me whenever necessary. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in a fantastic-looking end product which exceeded our expectations.

After the winter we found a small crack between a few stones in the patio and Cordell showed up early in April (it was very warm that day) to effect repairs.

Once again we are impressed with the quality of the work and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend Cordell to anyone who needs quality work done around the house.

stempleton in Stratford
1 review Innisfil, ON

I just had the front of my house transformed. What an amazing job by Nick. He is truly a professional...I say transformed because the job he did, has improved the front of my house a million times over. Everyday so many people have stopped and commented, I am sure if everyone who has said they want him, get him he will be booked solid for next year.

Thanks Nick it looks amazing

Vadim in Toronto

I must admit that I am very impressed with the job Cordell and his team did at my house. From the beginning, it was easy to communicate my vision for the interlock with Cordell. He was very accommodating and the job was done within budget and a given time frame. I would be happy to work with him in the near future and refer him to my friends and family. Job well done.

April  in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

-Great quality of work
-followed through with commitments
-personable and professional
-had vision for the area and walked us through the process.
-went above what was asked as a courtesy
-fast and efficient
We would definitely call Nick again for any interlock need, it was a great experience!

Peter - Newmarket in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Super reliable and great quality work ! I would absolutely use them again and refer them again. I rarely post my recommendations but wanted to share my experience with others that may be looking for landscaping company and unsure where to go or who to trust. We were super impressed and appreciative with their honesty, their timing, and their finish.

Barry Lerman in Vaughan

Cordell and his team are hard-working and fastidious and they enjoy what they do. Cordell provided detailed status updates at least once per day and consulted with my wife and me whenever necessary. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in a fantastic-looking end product which exceeded our expectations, initially.

Once again we are impressed with the quality of their work and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs quality work done around the house.

Review has 2 previous versions

Barry I apologize for not finding the time, to make it back for your repair at the end of the season. I was expecting slower work months in October and Novemeber, but ended up staying busy until early December. With that being said, we are a couple weeks away from our official spring start. So you can expect me to have this repair done by late March or early April. I am truly sorry for the delay, see you soon.

Horace & Evelyn Huntley in Thornhill
1 review Innisfil, ON

Nick and Cordell did a fantastic job with our driveway with such a short time. They are hard working individuals and such a pleasant young men. It is rear to see such a young men with ambition and dedication to their work. We would with no hesitation will hire them again and highly recommend them to our family and friends.
Thank You again guys.
Blessings to you both always.

ILyas from Vaughan

We hired Nick and Cordell to remove some old stamped concrete and overhaul front yard with new stone. These 2 guys are the most pleasant and probably the 2 hardest workers you will ever meet. They pride themselves on being honest and genuine people. I can honestly say I never seen anything but a smile on their faces they love what they do and it shows. I will without a doubt hire them again in the future. I rate them 10/10

Johnny Cheung from Vaughan

Nick and Cordel, did a amazing job on our front yard interlocking, turning what was once a dead piece of land, infested with weeds into a beautiful and eye candy. Job was easily priced and affordable, dependable guys and courteous. I would recommend Rock Steady Interlocking to any of my family and friends.

More about Rock Steady Interlocking

We are very impressed by the quality of the job, which has been done by two experienced workers: CORDELL BROWN and NICK PALAVITSINIS! They are Very hard working, reliable, organized and responsible people. They pay an attention to any details of the project. Cordell and Nick offer great creative solutions ...