Rock Steady Interlocking

Reviews for Rock Steady Interlocking

Michael in Stouffville
Michael in Stouffville

Incredible Job

Cordell and his team did a spectacular job for us! Despite his busy schedule, Cordell patiently took the time to understand my needs as a client. He offered a practical solution with a touch of design in a way that demonstrated the passion and pride he had for his work. Our job started at the time agreed on, and was completed as quickly as we could have asked for. This is a wonderful team and I hope they get recognized for the incredible work that they do.

backyard patio

Cordell and his team are hard-working and fastidious and they enjoy what they do. Cordell provided detailed status updates at least once per day and consulted with my wife and me whenever necessary. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in a fantastic-looking end product which exceeded our expectations.

After the winter we found a small crack between a few stones in the patio and Cordell showed up early in April (it was very warm that day) to effect repairs.

Once again we are impressed with the quality of the work and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend Cordell to anyone who needs quality work done around the house.

stempleton in Stratford
stempleton in Stratford
1 review Innisfil, ON

Front Transformation - Innisfil, Ontario

I just had the front of my house transformed. What an amazing job by Nick. He is truly a professional...I say transformed because the job he did, has improved the front of my house a million times over. Everyday so many people have stopped and commented, I am sure if everyone who has said they want him, get him he will be booked solid for next year.

Thanks Nick it looks amazing

Vadim in Toronto
Vadim in Toronto

Beautiful Driveway Interlock in Vaughan

I must admit that I am very impressed with the job Cordell and his team did at my house. From the beginning, it was easy to communicate my vision for the interlock with Cordell. He was very accommodating and the job was done within budget and a given time frame. I would be happy to work with him in the near future and refer him to my friends and family. Job well done.

Jack in South River
Jack in South River
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock driveway & backyard

Cordell did an amazing job with our driveway & backyard. His passion & hard work made it look spectacular. Removed our deck and built a amazing patio for our backyard!

April  in Barrie
April in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Front walkway

-Great quality of work
-followed through with commitments
-personable and professional
-had vision for the area and walked us through the process.
-went above what was asked as a courtesy
-fast and efficient
We would definitely call Nick again for any interlock need, it was a great experience!

Peter - Newmarket in Newmarket
Peter - Newmarket in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interlock patio

Super reliable and great quality work ! I would absolutely use them again and refer them again. I rarely post my recommendations but wanted to share my experience with others that may be looking for landscaping company and unsure where to go or who to trust. We were super impressed and appreciative with their honesty, their timing, and their finish.

Barry Lerman in Vaughan

Backyard patio with retaining wall and corner pillars

Cordell and his team are hard-working and fastidious and they enjoy what they do. Cordell provided detailed status updates at least once per day and consulted with my wife and me whenever necessary. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in a fantastic-looking end product which exceeded our expectations, initially.

Once again we are impressed with the quality of their work and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs quality work done around the house.

Review has 2 previous versions

Barry I apologize for not finding the time, to make it back for your repair at the end of the season. I was expecting slower work months in October and Novemeber, but ended up staying busy until early December. With that being said, we are a couple weeks away from our official spring start. So you can expect me to have this repair done by late March or early April. I am truly sorry for the delay, see you soon.

Horace & Evelyn Huntley in Thornhill
Horace & Evelyn Huntley in Thornhill
1 review Innisfil, ON

Driveway Interlocking

Nick and Cordell did a fantastic job with our driveway with such a short time. They are hard working individuals and such a pleasant young men. It is rear to see such a young men with ambition and dedication to their work. We would with no hesitation will hire them again and highly recommend them to our family and friends.
Thank You again guys.
Blessings to you both always.

More about Rock Steady Interlocking

If you are looking for polite and professional contractors, give me a call for a free estimate! We take pride in what we do, and always make sure the job is done right! All of our projects come with a one year warranty. And customer service, is always our number one priority.