Rock Steady Interlocking

Bruno
Bruno
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front Walk & Driveway to Back Patio, Firepit, Garden Beds, Lighting

I waited patiently for many years for a company like Rock Steady Interlocking to come along. Cordell and company were the right fit in every respect to work with and helped me realize a dream and vision for my home and family. Cordell distinguished himself from his competition on many many levels.

Notwithstanding the superb final product that Cordell produced, the most important aspect was how well we worked together throughout the process and that we stayed on the same page from start to end.
Over many pre-sales visits and discussions, we patiently spoke and collaborated about design options that best suited my project until we had something we can work with. We both remained opened minded and flexible.
We were also very fair with each other as we discussed a price that we could both live with and he was able to advise me on areas where I could save some money as well.
Cordell quickly scheduled my work to begin shortly after the contract signing and I'm happy to be enjoying everything this year.
We would communicate daily, provide feedback to each other and made some changes along the way. Cordell was very receptive to discussing and making changes. Customer satisfaction was his top priority. He did not disappoint.

Cordell and his sidekick Alex were always friendly, funny, easy to talk to and a pleasure to be around.

I'm completely satisfied with every aspect of this project and Rock Steady Interlocking. As well, I have receiving several compliments from many neighbors who have some gorgeous landscaping themselves. They were nice enough to share their warm and complimentary feedback about the work that was done.

I wouldn't think twice about recommending Rock Steady Interlocking. Easy choice!

Thank you for everything Bruno. It was a pleasure working at your house. Your hospitality was incredible. I hope you enjoy the backyard patio for years to come!

Steve
Steve
8 reviews King City, ON

Patio Installation

From my very first meeting with Cordell from Rock Steady Interlocking right up to the end of the project, I was amazed at the professionalism and high quality output.

Quoting Process:
Cordell came by at a time that was convenient for me. I never once felt rushed or pushed into signing a contract. He met my excitement levels when it came to discussing ideas. He even came up with some smart ideas that I hadn't thought of. I knew right away that Rock Steady Interlocking was going to be the company I went with. It was nice having someone listen to my ideas and help to expand on them instead of leaving all planning and design up to me. Cordell's prices were very fair and I appreciated that all details of the job were written down.

Timing of Project:
Once I signed the contract, Cordell came up with an estimated start date that didn't have me waiting until next year like many of the other companies. He arrived on day 1 as expected ready to begin the job.

Excavation/Demolition:
There was a lot of excavation that needed to happen on my project. Cordell and team were quick and clean with the work and made sure to always keep me in the loop as it progressed.

Base and Patio Installation:
Cordell used all quality materials when it came to the base. He used HPB (High performance base) which is the best stuff out there. Everything was perfectly levelled to allow for proper water drainage. Once the patio slabs went down I knew I had hired the right team. Everything went down just as you would see in the magazines.

Lighting:
I added some additional in-stone lighting and spot lights on a few trees based on recommendations by Cordell. Everything is lit up just right to highlight everything from trees, to shrubs, to stone.

Overall Experience:
I couldn't be happier with my project. Everyone on the team was super polite and friendly. Everyone that sees the final work cannot stop talking about how fantastic it looks. I think that the best compliment I got was from my neighbour who was just blown away and said, "Wow! I was not expecting this! It's fantastic!".

Hire Rock Steady Interlocking. Easy choice!

Thank you Steve! It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Dave
Dave
1 review , ON

Driveway work

Hired Cordell to Lift and Re-lay interlock driveway (and expand from 2 car to 3 car width). He also did some curb work around my garden.

Cordell is a great guy to work with. He is responsive, attentive and really works hard to make sure we were happy.

We are extremely happy with the end product! Highly recommended,

Thank you Dave!

STEVEN S.
STEVEN S.

Installation of stone front steps

Rock Steady Interlocking did a fantastic job installing our cut-stone front steps. They were able to work within our budget. They arrived at the agreed time, the workplace was kept impeccably clean and the end result, by far exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommend Rock Steady Interlocking.

Thank you Steve.

esteinberg
esteinberg

Interlocking driveway, side entrance stone and stepping stones

The Rock Steady team was very professional, friendly. There work ethic was excellent and did exactly what we wanted.
They also were very clean and our house was always immaculate when they left each day.
Would recommend and actually already have.

Thank you Eric, it was a pleasure!

Amoljj
Amoljj

Interlock, walkway and flagstone repaired

From the first phone call to the end of job Rocksteady was fantastic. I have always dreaded dealing with contractors because they always say one thing and give you something completely different. Rocksteady was different. They delivered what they promised and more. Cordel is a great guy to deal with, polite and takes time to explain. They did a great job in repairing my driveway and walkway and made it look like new.
Would highly recommend Rocksteady!!!

Thanks Amol. Anytime you need anything just give me a call.

Mark a.
Mark a.

Relay stone around pool and front stair repair

This is the second time that we’ve had work done by Rock Steady. As with the previous job we are very happy with the work the finished product. The work done exceeded our expectations at a very reasonable cost.

Thank you mark.

Michael in Stouffville
Michael in Stouffville

Incredible Job

Cordell and his team did a spectacular job for us! Despite his busy schedule, Cordell patiently took the time to understand my needs as a client. He offered a practical solution with a touch of design in a way that demonstrated the passion and pride he had for his work. Our job started at the time agreed on, and was completed as quickly as we could have asked for. This is a wonderful team and I hope they get recognized for the incredible work that they do.

Thank you Michael.

Barry Lerman in Vaughan
Barry Lerman in Vaughan

backyard patio

Cordell and his team are hard-working and fastidious and they enjoy what they do. Cordell provided detailed status updates at least once per day and consulted with my wife and me whenever necessary. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in a fantastic-looking end product which exceeded our expectations.

After the winter we found a small crack between a few stones in the patio and Cordell showed up early in April (it was very warm that day) to effect repairs.

Once again we are impressed with the quality of the work and attention to detail. We would definitely recommend Cordell to anyone who needs quality work done around the house.

stempleton in Stratford
stempleton in Stratford
1 review Innisfil, ON

Front Transformation - Innisfil, Ontario

I just had the front of my house transformed. What an amazing job by Nick. He is truly a professional...I say transformed because the job he did, has improved the front of my house a million times over. Everyday so many people have stopped and commented, I am sure if everyone who has said they want him, get him he will be booked solid for next year.

Thanks Nick it looks amazing

More about Rock Steady Interlocking

If you are looking for polite and professional contractors, give me a call for a free estimate! We take pride in what we do, and always make sure the job is done right! All of our projects come with a one year warranty. And customer service, is always our number one priority.