TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

36 Ivy Lea Crt Brampton ON L6Y 4K6
Tile and Grout Cleaning
TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

Reviews for TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

Marco in Aurora
Marco in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

job well done

Recently had walk in shower as well as bathtub tile cleaned and restored. Ramiro was very professional and knowledgeable about the job he was performing , as well as the tools & products needed to do the job right. Final results are very impressive. Definitely saved me from complete renovation. Thanks Ramiro. Very satisfied!!!
Marco
6/12/18

Review has 1 previous version

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Shower Grout and Tile Cleaning

A seasoned expert, Ramiro, from Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration, is passionate about his work but more passionate about customer satisfaction. You can read a multitude of reviews and view the before and after pictures; they are remarkable. Yet, what stood out most to me was his effort to make sure his work suited my needs and preferences. Ramiro also followed up a few days afterward to ensure everything was satisfactory and I can confidently say the final outcome exceeded my expectations. An additional tip: if your glass shower door is in good enough condition to be sealed with the recommended product, do it! The result is outstanding!

thank you !!!!

Alex
Alex

Ceramic tile restoration

Ramiro did a fantastic job in restoring our ceramic tiles. He explained the process to us and consulted us as well during the restoration. He was a pleasure to work with.
I'm attaching before and after photos of a portion of his work.

Thank you very much for your review!!

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Shower Restorarion

Ramiro did an excellent job today in cleaning and restoring the grout in my shower. He cleaned everything very meticulously with attention to detail, determined the best products to use to ensure longevity in the workmanship and was professional - every nook and cranny was taken care of. I would use him again for any future work. My shower looks brand new!!

Thank you, any concern please do not hesitate to call me .

Frank  from Richmond Hill
Frank from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower and Washroom Like New!!!

Ramiro did our shower and complete washroom today.
He was punctual, professional, neat and organized!
Our washroom is just about 10 years old and Ramiro made look like the day we moved in!!! Awesome!!
I would definitely would recommend Ramiro 100%

You welcome . Any time

saiprops
saiprops
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom and kitchen grout remediation

Superb workmanship and service using top-of-the line grout and tools. Painstaking attention to detail. Totally unhurried and focused. You'll not regret using Tigro Tile and Grout. Ramiro, the contractor was a pleasure to deal with.

SB in Brampton
SB in Brampton

Shower restoration

Amazing results! Our 10 yr old shower was looking dingy no matter how hard we scrubbed. It is now as good as brand new. Although not cheap, Ramiro's process is highly effective. He also is insanely thorough, very profesional and leaves the whole job site spotless.

Jack Silver from Toronto
Jack Silver from Toronto

Shower Restoration

My 3 1/2 year old shower had a mysterious leak into the kitchen below, discoloured floor tiles and grout, moldy and disintegrating caulking, and glass doors nearly impossible to keep clean and shiny. My DIY efforts weren't having much effect. I contacted several shower restoration experts through Homestars. All were personable, communicative, highly-rated. Quotes varied substantially, surprisingly. I decided on Ramiro because the detail and expertise of his description of what he would do was superb. Added to this was the impressive fact that every, absolutely every review was 10/10, with reviewers ecstatic with his work. Well, you can add my name to this list. He was able to come the day after I engaged him, arriving Monday at 9:45. He worked all day, non-stop, until 10:30 at night, stopping only to go out to purchase some hardware (for defective plumbing part parts). What did he do: he used a special alkaline cleaner to clean the shower immaculately (far better than my own efforts), removed all the moldy silicone, vacuumed up water (which other pros said was not possible) from the underlying concrete (with a special attachment), cleaned the glass doors and applied a special Diamon-Fusion treatment with a lifetime guarantee that the glass will never become dirty, regrouted floor/wall joints with epoxy grout, caulked the entire shower as well as around the marble frame on which the doors slid. In addition, he replaced the faulty connection from the hose to the shower head (probably the cause of the leak) from the initial installation 3 1/2 years ago, as well as gluing an additional round chrome bar to the existing (but too low) existing lip. At the end, he told me that the grout between the bathroom floor tiles was cracked and broken--because the floor under-surface had not been properly prepared--and said he could regrout with a flexible epoxy grout that would permanently solve the problem. I crouched down and saw for myself (I had never looked at the grout before) that the grout was broken and cracked. Well, that will be another job I will gladly have Ramiro do. So--an unqualified recommendation

Thank you for the review, any question do not hesitate to call me .

Tonina
Tonina

Shower Stall restoration

Sorry this review is a few months late but needed to write a review on how extremely satisfied I was with the work that Ramiro did on cleaning and restoring my shower stall in November. I thought the whole thing needed to be gutted but Ramiro gave me a quote after having seen some pictures I sent him and reassured me it would look as good as new and he was RIGHT! He came on time was very pleasant to deal with and friendly. He worked on it for most of the day and not only restored the shower stall but cleaned the hot and cold taps and cleaned the bathroom floor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for grout cleaning and restoration.

Any time , thank you

Vito & Angie from Toronto
Vito & Angie from Toronto

Revitalized washroom

Ramiro did an amazing job on my washroom! He cleaned the shower spotless and re-grouted the shower and tile floor so that they look like new. He’s thorough and detailed and an extremely hard worker. I was referred to him and would definitely refer him on.

More about TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout ,tile and stone.
Services are:
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area .
Our high pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.