TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
36 Ivy Lea Crt Brampton ON L6Y 4K6
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Vaughan  >  TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

Reviews for TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

Sarah in Oakville
Sarah in Oakville

Bathroom tile cleaning and restoration

We moved into an old bungalow and the bathroom tile was yellowed and scummy. Ramiro did an excellent job deep cleaning the tile and restoring the grout. The bathroom looks good as new! He also polished the marble on my fireplace for me. On top of that, Ramiro was just lovely to meet in person and a real professional. I would definitely use his services in the future.

Thank you very much for your words.
If any issues please do not hesitate to call me .

D. Burgess
D. Burgess

Shower Cleaning and Restoration

The shower looks as good as the day we first moved in. It was a mouldy, neglected, disgusting mess that no amount of scrubbing and Google searches for a solution could get rid of.

I'm extremely relieved that Tigro answered the call for help and even more satisfied with the end results. There's no need for me to look anywhere else for any future tile and/or grout related restoration work.

Thank you very much!!

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto

Shower stall restoration

We just sold our condo, and we promised the new owners we'd have the grout/tile in the shower restored for their move in. I should add that the shower was not that bad, but problems were evident. Based on recommendations from Homestars, we called Tigro Restoration - and we couldn't be happier with the results! Ramiro came at 10am, shut himself in the bathroom and basically didn't come out until 5pm! What a work ethic!

And the shower looks (and smells) amazing! He stripped off the old grout and silicone caulking, cleaned out the mould, vacuumed out the pooling water beneath the tiles, dried it out thoroughly, and replaced the grout/silicone. He even cleaned our glass shower doors, floor files and plastic stripping!

It looks like new again! No, it looks better than new! I've added before and after pictures.

You welcome!!!!

Stella from Brampton
Stella from Brampton

Tile restoration and grout cleaning.

So happy!!! We are in the process of a major renovation but didn't want to change the tiles. We called Ramiro and he expertly and flawlessly got them back to how they looked when we first installed them. The price was right and I can't stop looking at how sparkling my floors are!!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

You welcome ,any problem please give me a call

Marco in Aurora
Marco in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

job well done

Recently had walk in shower as well as bathtub tile cleaned and restored. Ramiro was very professional and knowledgeable about the job he was performing , as well as the tools & products needed to do the job right. Final results are very impressive. Definitely saved me from complete renovation. Thanks Ramiro. Very satisfied!!!
Marco
6/12/18

Review has 1 previous version

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Shower Grout and Tile Cleaning

A seasoned expert, Ramiro, from Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration, is passionate about his work but more passionate about customer satisfaction. You can read a multitude of reviews and view the before and after pictures; they are remarkable. Yet, what stood out most to me was his effort to make sure his work suited my needs and preferences. Ramiro also followed up a few days afterward to ensure everything was satisfactory and I can confidently say the final outcome exceeded my expectations. An additional tip: if your glass shower door is in good enough condition to be sealed with the recommended product, do it! The result is outstanding!

thank you !!!!

Alex
Alex

Ceramic tile restoration

Ramiro did a fantastic job in restoring our ceramic tiles. He explained the process to us and consulted us as well during the restoration. He was a pleasure to work with.
I'm attaching before and after photos of a portion of his work.

Thank you very much for your review!!

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Shower Restorarion

Ramiro did an excellent job today in cleaning and restoring the grout in my shower. He cleaned everything very meticulously with attention to detail, determined the best products to use to ensure longevity in the workmanship and was professional - every nook and cranny was taken care of. I would use him again for any future work. My shower looks brand new!!

Thank you, any concern please do not hesitate to call me .

Frank  from Richmond Hill
Frank from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower and Washroom Like New!!!

Ramiro did our shower and complete washroom today.
He was punctual, professional, neat and organized!
Our washroom is just about 10 years old and Ramiro made look like the day we moved in!!! Awesome!!
I would definitely would recommend Ramiro 100%

You welcome . Any time

saiprops
saiprops
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom and kitchen grout remediation

Superb workmanship and service using top-of-the line grout and tools. Painstaking attention to detail. Totally unhurried and focused. You'll not regret using Tigro Tile and Grout. Ramiro, the contractor was a pleasure to deal with.

More about TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION INC.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout ,tile and stone.
Services are:
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area .
Our high pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.