Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

39 Snowdrifth Trail Brampton ON L6R 3K2
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Amazing Work

Ramiro brought life to our worn out tiles. He's very honest about what he's doing so there are no surprises. he went the extra mile to ensure we were satisfied. We would definitely use him again.

Monica in Old Toronto
Monica in Old Toronto

Basement bathroom floor and shower

I had Ramiro in to restore my master bathroom shower many years ago and his work was fantastic, so I didn't hesitate to call him again for my basement bathroom. After 12 years of use and no maintenance, the grout on the floor was discoloured, and the shower had discoloured and moldy grout, tile and caulking. Ramiro takes his time and his work is meticulous. Everything looks brand new now.

Kim D. in Toronto
Kim D. in Toronto

Walk-in shower tile and grout.

Tigro cleaned our walk-in shower and grout in July 2017. The shower had started to grow mild in the grout and under a shower bench. We thought we were going to have to replace all the tile but it looked like new when he was done. He even cleaned the wood bench, which we thought we were going to toss. I forgot to write a review at the time, but I was reminded today as we need our kitchen tile grout cleaned so I will be calling again. Pictures were the before (that I took to send to Tigro). Unfortunately I didn’t take after but it looked brand new.

thank you very very much for your review

Private User reviews , ON

Shower grout

Ramiro did a very good job with our shower grout and he’s willing to come all the way to Niagara to do it! Very nice guy, I’ll definitely recommend him.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Bathrooms and foyer

Ramiro was very professional and very meticulous with his work. There was no short cuts and he used all the tricks to restore the bathroom shower and floors. He additionally cleaned and shine our foyer floors. Has great recommendations for future maintenance of your shower glass. Will be hiring him for additional work in the future. He was a pleasure to have in your home.

thank you very much for the nice review .

SMK
SMK

Shower restoration

Excellent restoration of a stone and white subway tile shower. Prompt response, friendly service and high quality work. It is not a cheap job but you get what you pay for with Ramiro. My shower looks brand new and it will hold up for many years with regular maintenance.

Sheryl C.  in    Thornhill
Sheryl C. in Thornhill

Remove mould, recaulk and regrout shower

Ramiro did such an amazing job on one of our showers that I am booking him to do our main shower. He is very professional, meticulous and goes over and beyond to make sure the job is done. He did not leave until he finished and it was up to his high standards. He even cleaned and grouted outside the shower and bathroom floor. We noticed he even cleaned the shower head. He took the time to answer all my questions and was so nice to deal with. I would highly recommend Tigro Tile and Grout.

Sharon
Sharon
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Shower Stall & Floor Restoration

I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my shower stall, bathroom floor and kitchen floor restoration. Ramiro provided me with a detailed explanation of his process, provided his pricing, and set up a date to do the work. Ramiro showed up as scheduled (even thought the weather was horrible!), did an amazing job, and billed me exactly as he said. I live in a community that has well water so it is very hard water which causes a lot of build up and discoloration in the shower. After Ramiro's magic, it looks like it's new again. In addition to restoring the grout and silicone, Ramiro also applied a coating to the glass enclosures - the water just beads on it and dries up very quickly. My kitchen floor grouting had a lot of discoloration and stains but Ramiro was able to restore them so it looks like new. He also did some minor repairs where the grout had cracked out. Ramiro left the place cleaner than what it was when he arrived. For the amount of work I had done, the price was very reasonable (I did the shower stall, , shower glass enclosure, bathroom floor, bathtub tile, kitchen cooking area floor, and kitchen eating area floor). I highly recommend Ramiro - you won't be disappointed.

Thank you very much for the detail review, call me any time if you have any issue or question about the tile and grout cleaning done at your place or the shower cleaning .

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom Regrouting

Ramiro did a wonderful job of removing the old grout, and regrouting our 30-year-old bathroom tiles – his suggestion of colouring the new grout to match the tiles worked out perfectly. He is extremely knowledgeable, his workmanship is flawless, and the bathroom was left spotless. He actually cares about his work – treats your home as if it was his own, and is a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Tigro Restoration without hesitation – thank you Ramiro.

You welcome,

Tailored Living from Toronto
Tailored Living from Toronto

Complete restoration of marble shower tiles

No matter how much we'd tried to clean it, our master shower was a disaster. Only six years old, the white marble tiles, along with all the grouting, looked dirty and run down. Ramiro is a pro. By the end of the day, he had it gleaming. It looks better than new! And the epoxy sealant he applied will protect our tiles for many years to come. I will definitely refer Ramiro to friends and would work with him again in a flash.

You welcome

More about Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout ,tile and stone.
Services are:
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area .
Our high pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.