Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

36 Ivy Lea Crt Brampton ON L6Y 4K6
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Reviews for Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom Regrouting

Ramiro did a wonderful job of removing the old grout, and regrouting our 30-year-old bathroom tiles – his suggestion of colouring the new grout to match the tiles worked out perfectly. He is extremely knowledgeable, his workmanship is flawless, and the bathroom was left spotless. He actually cares about his work – treats your home as if it was his own, and is a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Tigro Restoration without hesitation – thank you Ramiro.

You welcome,

Tailored Living from Toronto
Tailored Living from Toronto

Complete restoration of marble shower tiles

No matter how much we'd tried to clean it, our master shower was a disaster. Only six years old, the white marble tiles, along with all the grouting, looked dirty and run down. Ramiro is a pro. By the end of the day, he had it gleaming. It looks better than new! And the epoxy sealant he applied will protect our tiles for many years to come. I will definitely refer Ramiro to friends and would work with him again in a flash.

You welcome

Violet in Mississauga
Violet in Mississauga

Silicone Restoration in Shower Stall

I called Ramiro to get a silicone restoration job done in my shower stall. The floor tiles were discolored and I told him I may have to get them replaced. I also had some wall tiles which were discolored.

Ramiro came on the scheduled date and time and assured me that he would make everything look like new with no need to replace anything.

He has the tools and expertise and delivered an excellent job. He also told me how to maintain and clean the stall. The transformation of my shower stall was amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high-quality restoration job.

Agnieszka in Old Toronto
Agnieszka in Old Toronto

Bathtub / shower renovation

I was a bit nervous about the result of this renovation given the price. However, Ramiro delivered what he had promised - my bathroom looks like new. It actually looks better now then when I moved in. I highly recommend Ramiro and his Tigro company if you ever think about the bathroom renovation. You will not be disapointed.

Thank you !!

Bathroom Grouting

Ramiro and his son did an amazing job in my bathroom. They regrouted the area, some minor repairs and cleaned everything beautifully. It looks brand new. He was friendly, responsive and I would absolutely recommend Tigro.

Thank you very much for you review .

tina from Toronto
tina from Toronto

Kitchen floor restored to look like brand new

It was a great pleasure to have employed Ramiro to fix our kitchen floors that had been ruined by a previous company. There was haze and dried grout outside the grout lines all across the floor. We called many highly rated companies listed on homestars and no one was able to fix it. Ramiro guaranteed to restore the floor by 98% but over delivered and fixed it to 100%. The kitchen floor looks like brand new now and we wont have to change the flooring. Ramiro is a consummate professional - skilled and experienced and knows exactly what he is doing. We highly recommend his services. Thanks Ramiro!

We have over 30 years of experience doing odd jobs .
Thanks for your confidence.

RAS from Toronto
RAS from Toronto

Allergies no more

This looks like not much mold but I have serious allergies so it had to be done. Ramiro did a wonderful job and it looks like new. He thoroughly cleaned all tiles (including the floor), sealed the grout, removed all the old calking, checked for water damage, added new grout. The grout is white again. A full day job done thoroughly and well. Plus a chance to chat with an interesting guy! Absolutely worth the cost.

Thank you very much !!!

Debby in Thornhill
Debby in Thornhill

Tile and Grout Restoration

It was a pleasure to have employed Ramiro to restore our 2 showers. He has a strong work ethic and prides himself on a job well done and this was evident in the excellent results he achieved. Sadly, it is not always the case that one is comfortable or confident with someone working in one's home but the opposite was true in this case. We would not hesitate to hire Ramiro for any future needs. The only suggestion we would make is that he have someone pick up his calls/texts/voicemails as he is so busy, it can take a while to connect!

Thank you !!!!!

Sarah in Oakville
Sarah in Oakville

Bathroom tile cleaning and restoration

We moved into an old bungalow and the bathroom tile was yellowed and scummy. Ramiro did an excellent job deep cleaning the tile and restoring the grout. The bathroom looks good as new! He also polished the marble on my fireplace for me. On top of that, Ramiro was just lovely to meet in person and a real professional. I would definitely use his services in the future.

Thank you very much for your words.
If any issues please do not hesitate to call me .

D. Burgess
D. Burgess

Shower Cleaning and Restoration

Edit: Four months later (but decided to post now), the problem is re-appearing despite following useful tips such as squeegeeing and repairing a dripping faucet and paying the extra $400 for the permanent fix as opposed to the temporary fix. Ramiro is nowhere to be found. No longer responding to messages.

There is another grout company that I had success with through Homestars and I'll contact them for this fix if necessary in the future.

The shower looks as good as the day we first moved in. It was a mouldy, neglected, disgusting mess that no amount of scrubbing and Google searches for a solution could get rid of.

I'm extremely relieved that Tigro answered the call for help and even more satisfied with the end results. There's no need for me to look anywhere else for any future tile and/or grout related restoration work.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you very much!!

More about Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout ,tile and stone.
Services are:
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area .
Our high pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.