AquaDry Technologies

AquaDry Technologies

Reviews for AquaDry Technologies

yehuda
yehuda

Foundation Cracks and Tie holes.

I had a couple of gigantic cracks in my foundation, one of them was on the internal side of the wall which is on the property line my neighbour's $20,000 stamped concrete. We had about 30 tie holes, of which about 10 were leaking. Mark was great to work with; fair with the price, always available for questions, and didn't mind my watching the fascinating process. Highly recommended!

Hi! Thank you for the great review. Very happy you're satisfied with my work. I love it when customers are interested in watching the process. It helps you to understand all of the steps and gain a better understanding of how the product/procedure works. Thanks again for your business. Mark

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Basement crack repairs

Mark, provided a quote which was precise, his work was professionally conducted and he took the time to provide insights on what he was doing. I would recommend and use his service again.

Thank
Keith

Hi Keith. Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your business. Mark

rockerfromhk in Newmarket
rockerfromhk in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Real Professional

I had a tire rod hole cause leaking on my basement stair wall, he fixed the hole & put back the dry wall. He cleaned up everything and we didn't need to do any cleaning up as usual. That is just the beginning of the story.

I had another leaking at other location later, he came to see it and told me because the leaking might at the electric panel and might need a licensed electrical technician to remove the panel for him to fix the problem, he suggested me to have someone else to fix it outside. He is so professional that he does concern for his customer's benefit. Highly recommend to everyone.

Hi. Thank you for the great review. My customers best interests will always come first. Even if that means I can't earn the business. I'm happy it all worked out. Take care and thanks again. Mark

Chris in Markham
Chris in Markham

Basement wall crack repair

Mark repaired my cracked basement wall today and I'm very happy with the work. He was on time and did a great job in a short amount of time. Took about 2 hours. Did a good cleanup when he was done and told me the process and showed me a video on how it was done. I was sent a 25 year warranty certificate after. I'm glad I called on Mark to do this job for me! Thanks Mark!

Hi Chris. Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the business and I hope you and your family have a great summer. Mark

John L in Ajax
John L in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Concrete Wall Crack Repair

I called AquaDry Technologies to obtain a quote to repair a leaking crack that ran from bottom to top of my basement concrete wall. Mark was very congenial and committed to visiting my home for an inspection and an on the spot repair if desired. He arrived as scheduled, showed videos describing the repair process, explained the associated warranty, gave a company history, and answered all of my questions. Afterwards, he provided a written quote for the required repairs which was in line with other quotes received. I decided to have him do the job based on his approach and the very positive reviews provided on HomeStars; he began repairs immediately and was completed in under 3 hours.

During the repairs, Mark was open to additional questions and my taking pictures of the sealing process. He was clean and tidy – he removed his boots upon entering my house & used newspaper to catch debris created during the job. The work area was as clean after he finished as it was before. All work was done per videos viewed earlier. Within minutes of packing up his tools and materials I was presented with a Warranty Certificated and shortly afterward, an electronic invoice arrived indicating the bill was paid.

I would most definitely recommend AquaDry Technologies (and have done so) and should I need further repairs, I will hire them again.

Hi John. Hope you're doing well. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me this wonderful review. I'm very happy to hear how satisfied you are with my work. Even though at times you may of thought asking me all the questions was a bother, it was not. I welcome it. It was also nice to have the company while working. Take care and I hope you have a great summer. If it ever gets here. Thanks again Mark

Trevor & Lynette in Caledon
Trevor & Lynette in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Foundation crack repair

We were very pleased with the prompt response time & service we received by AquaDry Technologies. Prior to his estimate Mark took his time to explain the work that had to be done enabling us to fully understand what to expect. We felt the estimate was very reasonable & have to say, now that the work is completed, well worth the expense. We are extremely satisfied with the professionalism & workmanship we received from start to finish.

Hi Trevor and Lynette, Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm happy that the taper I referred worked out for you as well. Thank you for your business. Take care. Mark

Chantell T
Chantell T

Fixed big crack in foundation

We had a crack in our foundation that resulted in a big basement leak.
Mark came out right away and was able to give us a fair quote and timely fix. Everything now is great, stopped the leak and offers a terrific transferable warranty. Highly recommend.

Hi Chantell. Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting and working for you. Thank you for your business. Take care. Mark

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

Basement Wall Crack Repair

Mark from AquaDry Technologies repaired two cracks in my basement. He came to my home for onsite estimation. He explained all the technique and process with video & provided the quote. He used advanced technology to repair two cracks. Repair of cracks was done in a very professional & efficient manner. After repair, Mark removed all the garbage. He left the place in a neat and clean condition. He is very polite & maintained a high level of professionalism, attention to detail & use of advanced technology. I highly recommend Mark to anyone who is looking for waterproofing solution. I rate him & his company 10 out of 10 for a high standard of work.

Hi Santosh. Thank you for the amazing review. It was a pleasure working for you and it makes me very happy that you were satisfied with my work. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it helps me to maintain the level of service I want to provide. Good luck with the rest of your renovation and thank you for your business. Take care, Mark.

Brian in Caledon
Brian in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Very professional

I would recommend Mark to anyone that has issues with water penetration in their basement. I has water leakage in my cantina. He gave me a reasonable quote and asked when I was available. He worked with my schedule and was very happy with the work and how he maintained a clean and organized work area. Thanks again Mark. Cheers!

Hi Brian. Thank you for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working for you and I also enjoyed chatting with you while I worked. It definitely makes the day go by nicely. Thank you for your business. Take care. Mark

dan-o- in Burlington
dan-o- in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement wall crack repair

We've had a crack in the basement wall for a couple of years and decided to have it repaired so as to renovate the downstairs.
I reviewed 5 reputable companies, (4 through HomeStars), with
varying processes and prices with 4 visits to my home for estimates.
Mark Acocella was courteous, explanatory, and professional both initially over the phone, and when he estimated the project showing a video of his process and giving me a written estimate along with explaining the 25 year transferable warranty.
We had Mark do the job the following week. Again he was very courteous and professional. Very clean work in the timeframe he had mentioned.
I'm very confident Mark and AquaDry were our best solution.
I have already recommended Mark and will do so in the future.

Hi Dan. Wow! Thank you for the amazing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I take great pride in what I do and it is very satisfying to hear when my customers are happy. It was great working for you and I hope you enjoy the holidays. Thanks again, Mark

More about AquaDry Technologies

Waterproofing Contractor with over 20 years construction experience.
Specializing in poured concrete foundation crack/hole/joint repair.
No Digging Technology!
25 Year Transferable Warranty!
High Pressure Injection.
Do you have a wet basement?
Is your concrete cracked?
Is your foundation leaking?
Let the pros at AquaDry Technologies provide an immediate and cost effective solution to your poured concrete problems.
Free Estimates!
1-866-982-2282 or 647-242-5020.

Waterproofing
High grade polyurethane injection resin. A single component, hydrophobic product which is designed for sealing leaks through cracks, rock pockets and expansion joints in concrete structures. This resin and accelerator mixture reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a micro cellular closed cell gasket with excellent adhesion and long-term flexibility. The cured hydrophobic compression gasket that is formed in the joint or crack remains stable and is highly resistant to degradation resulting from repeated freeze/thaw and wet/dry cycles. SAFE. Tested and classified by UL in accordance with Standard ANSI/NSF61 for contact with potable water. 100% solids and harmless to the environments. Also, no unpleasant odors.
-Free Written Estimates -Locate problem area if unknown or if area is finished. -Protect and prep area for repair. -Remove finished areas/obstructions to gain access to the problem. -Waterproofing crack/hole/joint through high pressure injection using high grade polyurethane. -Full clean up after job completion. -Provide 25 year transferable warranty certificate.
Repairs can be completed all year round and during any type of weather condition. *OUR REPAIR PROCESS DOES NOT WORK WITH BLOCK/STONE FOUNDATIONS. Only poured concrete foundations. Homes after 1968.
2006
Cash/Cheque/Visa/MasterCard.
25 Year Transferable Warranty.