Aqua Dry Technologies

Reviews for Aqua Dry Technologies

casa71
casa71

Basement leaks

This is the second time that I have used Brad and Mark at Aqua Dry for leaks in different areas of my basement. They are very professional, give an honest opinion of the work necessary and their workmanship puts your mind at ease. The technology they use can save you a lot of money and mess if you were to consider excavating from the outside of your basement foundation to address the issues. I would highly recommend using them for leaks in your basement!

Hi Giulio! Thank you for this amazing review. It was a pleasure working for you and we enjoyed chatting with you. Hope you have a great summer and thanks again for the token of appreciation. All the best. Mark and Brad

Cesare in Vaughan
Cesare in Vaughan

Service

I'm so glad I was referred to Aqua Dry to address the leaks in my basement walls.Brad is amazing!!! He is reliable, knowledgable and goes the extra mile. I'm in the process of packing because we sold our home and expecting the buyer's final inspection soon; when I discovered that we had new leaks!!!! I contacted Brad on Sunday night and he was at my doorstep Monday morning at 8:00.
He felt the stress I was under and made the extra effort to come and make the repairs.
I highly recommend Aqua Dry.

Cesare. Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help your family during this stressful time. Good luck with your move. Have a wonderful summer. Best wishes to the family. Brad

Dee
Dee
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

crack in basement

Brad provided excellent service from start to finish. He called in a timely manner, was very efficient and professional. He showed up on time, explained everything he was doing, left basement very clean and provided us with 25 yr warranty.
I would certainly recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Brad!

Thank you Dee and Randy for the kind review. It was my pleasure to have taken care of your needs regarding your basement. Hope you enjoy a warm summer season. Take care Brad

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Wall crack repair

Brad and Marcel recently repaired a crack in my mother's basement. They were very professional and respectful throughout the whole process. We are very happy with their work. We will definitely call them again if the need arises. Thank you!

Thank you Elizabeth for the kind review. It was a pleasure to meet yourself and of course mom. She is a very sweet lady. Take care. Brad

Joseph from Newmarket
Joseph from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement wall crack repair during Autumn 2018

Hi Mark, I lost your business card, but I found you here on HomeStars. Thanks again for your help in repairing my basement north wall crack back in the autumn of 2018.

I'm finally posting my review / update today to say that the wall has excellently survived the winter freeze-thaw-freeze-thaw-freeze-thaw... and all the related winter snow melt. Strangely, the snow clouds seems to like my neighbourhood of Newmaket.

The whole process from getting an estimate to arranging the work date to having the repair & clean-up was smoothly done.

Hi Joseph, Thanks for taking the time to find me and for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you and I hope you have a great summer! Mark

domferroni in Mississauga
domferroni in Mississauga

Exemplary Product & Service!

Mark and crew were flawless.. cracks repaired and guaranteed to 25 years.. technology is the future of the industry. Do not waste your money on other methods. Aquadry is THE service to use for cracks- hands down! Thank you Mark & crew. Exemplary product & service all around!

Hi Dom. Thanks for the amazing review! Makes me very happy to know my customers are satisfied. All the best. Mark

Darryl in Newmarket
Darryl in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Crack injection basement

Mark and his crew did a excellent job. From the initial estimate to day of the job, everything went well! Mark explained what he was doing. Would definately recommend!!! What else a 25 year warranty that is transferable!!!!

Hi Darryl. Thanks for the great review. Hope all is well and you're able to stay out of the cold this winter. Take care Mark

Christine in Caledonia
Christine in Caledonia

Basement Crack Repair

A crack in our basement, that was repaired by a different company years ago, started leaking again. I called Aqua Dry Technologies and Mark answered right away asking for photos. After sending the photos I immediately received a quote and within a short time I got an appointment. Mark came and explained the process in detail and answered all my questions. The leak is fixed and the work site looks cleaner than before. Thank you Mark for a professionally done job.

Hi Christine. Happy new year! Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm very happy you're satisfied with my work. It was a pleasure working for you. Hope you have a wonderful year! Mark

Shawn in London
Shawn in London
1 review London, ON

Basement repair

Thanks, Mark for providing such a great service! Mark showed up on time, left my basement cleaner then he found it with no more water problems! I would recommend Mark to anyone.

Thanks
Shawn

Hey Shawn. Thanks for the great review. Happy we could help. It was a pleasure working for you. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

yehuda
yehuda

Foundation Cracks and Tie holes.

I had a couple of gigantic cracks in my foundation, one of them was on the internal side of the wall which is on the property line my neighbour's $20,000 stamped concrete. We had about 30 tie holes, of which about 10 were leaking. Mark was great to work with; fair with the price, always available for questions, and didn't mind my watching the fascinating process. Highly recommended!

Hi! Thank you for the great review. Very happy you're satisfied with my work. I love it when customers are interested in watching the process. It helps you to understand all of the steps and gain a better understanding of how the product/procedure works. Thanks again for your business. Mark

More about Aqua Dry Technologies

Waterproofing Contractor with over 20 years construction experience.
Specializing in poured concrete foundation crack/hole/joint repair.
No Digging Technology!
25 Year Transferable Warranty!
High Pressure Injection.
Do you have a wet basement?
Is your concrete cracked?
Is your foundation leaking?
Let the pros at AquaDry Technologies provide an immediate and cost effective solution to your poured concrete problems.
Free Estimates!
1-866-982-2282 or 647-242-5020.

Waterproofing
High grade polyurethane injection resin. A single component, hydrophobic product which is designed for sealing leaks through cracks, rock pockets and expansion joints in concrete structures. This resin and accelerator mixture reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a micro cellular closed cell gasket with excellent adhesion and long-term flexibility. The cured hydrophobic compression gasket that is formed in the joint or crack remains stable and is highly resistant to degradation resulting from repeated freeze/thaw and wet/dry cycles. SAFE. Tested and classified by UL in accordance with Standard ANSI/NSF61 for contact with potable water. 100% solids and harmless to the environments. Also, no unpleasant odors.
-Free Written Estimates -Locate problem area if unknown or if area is finished. -Protect and prep area for repair. -Remove finished areas/obstructions to gain access to the problem. -Waterproofing crack/hole/joint through high pressure injection using high grade polyurethane. -Full clean up after job completion. -Provide 25 year transferable warranty certificate.
Repairs can be completed all year round and during any type of weather condition. *OUR REPAIR PROCESS DOES NOT WORK WITH BLOCK/STONE FOUNDATIONS. Only poured concrete foundations. Homes after 1968.
2006
Cash/Cheque/Visa/MasterCard.
25 Year Transferable Warranty.