HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Oakville  >  AquaDry Technologies

Reviews for AquaDry Technologies

Brian in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

I would recommend Mark to anyone that has issues with water penetration in their basement. I has water leakage in my cantina. He gave me a reasonable quote and asked when I was available. He worked with my schedule and was very happy with the work and how he maintained a clean and organized work area. Thanks again Mark. Cheers!

Hi Brian. Thank you for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working for you and I also enjoyed chatting with you while I worked. It definitely makes the day go by nicely. Thank you for your business. Take care. Mark

dan-o- in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

We've had a crack in the basement wall for a couple of years and decided to have it repaired so as to renovate the downstairs.
I reviewed 5 reputable companies, (4 through HomeStars), with
varying processes and prices with 4 visits to my home for estimates.
Mark Acocella was courteous, explanatory, and professional both initially over the phone, and when he estimated the project showing a video of his process and giving me a written estimate along with explaining the 25 year transferable warranty.
We had Mark do the job the following week. Again he was very courteous and professional. Very clean work in the timeframe he had mentioned.
I'm very confident Mark and AquaDry were our best solution.
I have already recommended Mark and will do so in the future.

Hi Dan. Wow! Thank you for the amazing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I take great pride in what I do and it is very satisfying to hear when my customers are happy. It was great working for you and I hope you enjoy the holidays. Thanks again, Mark

Ebi  in Toronto

Mark is amazing at what he does. He came in for inspection of the site and explained the procedure in detail. I felt very comfortable with Mark right after speaking to him and booked him right away to have the work done. He was on time and finished the job in roughly 2 hours. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone who needs to have a foundation crack fixed.

Hi Ebi. Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciate your kind words and your business. Take care. Mark

Sasha Volkau
2 reviews Caledon, ON

I have used Mark twice to fix the cracks in my basement. He's very professional, diligent, and very pleasant to deal with. I called Mark after I had three other guys come, inspect, give me quotes. I didn't feel comfortable with any of them - each had a different theory and a solution that would be either too expensive, messy or wouldn't guarantee long term results. I found Mark on Homestars. Very happy I did. He uses the technology that provides faster and less expensive solution. I also like Mark's service and customer-centric attitude. I definitely would recommend him to my friends and co-workers.

Hi Sasha. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me this fantastic review. It was a pleasure working for you and it makes me happy that you liked my customer-centric attitude. My customers are my priority and your feedback confirms that. Thank you for your business. Mark

Had several cracks in the foundation. Mark responded promptly and was able to come by shortly after and make an assessment. He explained clearly and in detail the repair process and scheduled for the job to be done within a few days. All work was finished in a day and with no issues. I would recommend AquaDry Technologies, no doubt.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave the great review. I'm happy that you're satisfied with my work and appreciate your business. Thanks again. Take care.

Tusarkanti in Mississauga

I am very happy with the job Mark did for the foundation crack in our basement. He was very professional. Always approachable and on time. Explained us in detail about the service before doing it.

Hi Tusarkanti. Great to hear from you and thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you and I'm glad we could resolve your issue. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Ben
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Mark was a true pro in how he treated us and how he did his job. Would defenatly reccomend him to my family and friends. 5 Stars all around.
Thanks

Hi Ben. Thank you for the great review. I'm very happy you're satisfied with my work and it was a pleasure dealing with you. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Maria Domenique from Toronto
7 reviews Aurora, ON

I had two cracks in my basement’s foundation. Mark went the extra mile to come to my home and complete a water test with me in order to determine exactly where the water entry point was. He explained the process very clearly and completed two injection repairs that are backed with a 25 year warranty. I really appreciate his ability to work around my busy work schedule and the great clean-up he did after the job was complete. Mark came highly recommended to me through a relative of mine who hired him to do a waterproofing job for her many years ago and her basement has been dry ever since. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family.

Hi Maria. Thank you for the wonderful review. It makes me very happy that you're satisfied with my work. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for trusting me to get the job done. Hope you have a great summer. Mark

dubljevm in Toronto

I found Mark on Homestars and called to schedule appointment. Mark responded to my call same day and was able to schedule appointment same week. He showed up as scheduled and explained all the options up front. I really appreciated his honest approach and opinion. Since in my case we were dealing with finished basement, there was no way to know in advance what to expect until drywall was removed. Mark did great job carefully removing drywall and ensuring that it could be reused later. Once the concrete foundation was exposed Mark again provided his advice and options, without any pressure whatsoever. Mark ended up completing twice as much work at very high quality and extremely reasonable cost, in my opinion. Once everything was completed to my satisfaction, Mark cleaned everything and provided me with certificate. Mark is a real professional and is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in his area of expertise. His communication and client management skills are excellent. I was really impressed with Mark’s service and he exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate recommending Mark to any of my friends. Thank you so much for your help Mark, and keep up the good work!

Hi Milorad,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me this wonderful review. It can be very overwhelming for homeowners when dealing with these issues. You were patient, understanding and you trusted my advice so that I could give you the best and most cost effective solution. For this I thank you.
It was a pleasure speaking with you and I appreciate your business.

Regards,

Craig in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We called Mark about the crack in our furnace room, he showed up on time and assessed the crack, explained the process in detail with pictures and a video. We set a time for him to do the repair and again he showed up on time and did an excellent job. You wouldn't know someone had even worked down there except the crack is now fixed! Had some good rain a couple days ago and dry as a bone down there. Couldn't be happier! If you have a crack call Mark!

Hi Craig,
Thank you for the fantastic review. I'm happy that you're satisfied with my work. It was a pleasure meeting and working for you.
All the best,

More about AquaDry Technologies

Waterproofing Contractor with over 20 years construction experience.
Specializing in poured concrete foundation crack/hole/joint repair.
No Digging Technology!
25 Year Transferable Warranty!
High Pressure Injection.
Do you have a wet basement?
Is your concrete cracked?
Is your foundation leaking?
Let the pros at AquaDry Technologies provide an immediate and cost effective solution to your poured concrete problems.
Free Estimates!
1-866-982-2282 or 647-242-5020.

Waterproofing
High grade polyurethane injection resin. A single component, hydrophobic product which is designed for sealing leaks through cracks, rock pockets and expansion joints in concrete structures. This resin and accelerator mixture reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a micro cellular closed cell gasket with excellent adhesion and long-term flexibility. The cured hydrophobic compression gasket that is formed in the joint or crack remains stable and is highly resistant to degradation resulting from repeated freeze/thaw and wet/dry cycles. SAFE. Tested and classified by UL in accordance with Standard ANSI/NSF61 for contact with potable water. 100% solids and harmless to the environments. Also, no unpleasant odors.
-Free Written Estimates -Locate problem area if unknown or if area is finished. -Protect and prep area for repair. -Remove finished areas/obstructions to gain access to the problem. -Waterproofing crack/hole/joint through high pressure injection using high grade polyurethane. -Full clean up after job completion. -Provide 25 year transferable warranty certificate.
Repairs can be completed all year round and during any type of weather condition. *OUR REPAIR PROCESS DOES NOT WORK WITH BLOCK/STONE FOUNDATIONS. Only poured concrete foundations. Homes after 1968.
2006
Cash/Cheque/Visa/MasterCard.
25 Year Transferable Warranty.