Pupin Electric

Desmond Pattrick from North Vancouver
Desmond Pattrick from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovaiton

I hired Sasa to do a small electrical upgrade to judge how well the contractor performed. I was concerned that some of the contractors I see do not do a good job and I was not prepared to put up with bad workmanship. After he completed the work, I imediatly hired him to start rewiring my house. This was partly due to the new kitchen I was having installed as well, the fact the wiring was old and overloaded in some circuits. He provided very accurate pricing, his work ethic is very high, and his workmanship if flawless. I have used him on several other occasions since and continue to recommend him to my friends. One of his upcoming projects will be to wire up my flat screen TV in both my house as well as my daughters house and to wire up for my new barbecue and water feature outside.

Looking for Electricians pros in Port Coquitlam?