Zion Stone Inc

Reviews for Zion Stone Inc

Malta in Scarborough
Malta in Scarborough

Kitchen Counter Update

First of all, thank you Richard for all your help and a huge applause to your installers. They are very professional and courteous and did a wonderful job on the installation of our quartzite countertops with a waterfall edge. We highly recommend Zion Granite to anyone looking for a professional installation.

Jess Kaio in Toronto

Great workmanship, professionalism, and service!

After shopping around the city for my Casarstone countertop I found the best service, pricing, after-sale service and transparency at Zion. I was recommended to two countertop shops in Scarborough by my contractor, the other one was priced 50% more for the exact same Caeserstone countertop and when I questioned the higher priced shop they gave me a very unsatisfactory answer. Zion was transparent from day 1, about their cost of material, labour, and the process. Richard is very meticulous and will measure to the exact millimeter, and the installation is quite prompt after order confirmation (mine was installed in a week).
Thanks Zion!

New Quartz Countertop

Thanks Zion!

Christine in Scarborough
Christine in Scarborough

Extensive Quartz Installation

Poorly fitted and obvious seams. Colour of the seam is incorrect and chip in final install. Phone calls to Zion Granite were not returned by either Richard or Carol. A disappointment.

Shawn and Amy from Toronto
Shawn and Amy from Toronto

Kitchen Countertop

Carol and Richard were both good to work with. Zion by far had the best price for the quartz ceasarstone countertop for our kitchen. Carol even suggested small island measurement adjustments in order to only use one slab and thus saving us a few hundred dollars.
Installation was also done well and on time, however we were charged an extra $100 for a piece of plywood that was installed which was not included in the original quote and we were only notified after the fact. Despite that though going with Zion gave us amazing value for their quality and price.

Julie from Old Toronto
Julie from Old Toronto

Kitchen Island & Cabinet Countertop

We chose a Silestone quartz countertop through Zion granite and we were very happy with their service, quality, price and timeliness. They were very easy to deal with and the countertop is stunning. We get lots of compliments on it and just love it. Photos are attached.

Fatema M. from Toronto
Fatema M. from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Kitchen Countertop

Richard was very helpful in helping us choose the right quartz countertop for our kitchen. He came same day to give us an estimate and got the countertop installed a week later. The installers were quick, clean and very helpful. I would recommend them to everyone and they are very reasonable in prices as well.

Kimberley Davidson from Toronto
Kimberley Davidson from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen Countertop

Out of THE MANY tradespeople I had work for me, Richard, Carol, Amber, Lian, and Yang are the ones I would recommend FIRST to anyone who needed a new Granite Countertop. Yes, the granite and installation of it, is beautiful, but the granite is second to Richard's diligent work ethic and professionalism... and this is because of his upstanding character, which i witnessed first-hand. He made several trips to my home, as things changed, and all with a smile, and sincerity in taking pride in his work, happy to make his clients happy. Zion Granite will simply do what it takes to give you what you want in your home. Who could ask for anything more?:)

ashaiad
ashaiad

Granite Kitchen countertop and island

Richard is a very friendly person to talk to, he and his team made a very difficult cut for our granite slap.
We are very happy with his work.
We bought the slab from a spiller and Zion did the fabrication.

The Reno Coach Toronto
The Reno Coach Toronto
9 reviews North York, ON

Custom Leathered Granite Countertop

Carroll and his team did a mazing job in the supply and installation of our Kitchen and Bathroom Countertop. Highly recommended. The best part of our project was the custom designed Quarz Sink everyone thinks it is stunning.

More about Zion Stone Inc

Zion Stones modern combination of European Countertops fabrication and Classical design of granite and marble Countertops is in demand. They provide the top level of excellence which can not be surpassed in the countertop construction industry.