HomeStars  >  Decks in Surrey  >  HBD Construction-No Longer In Business

Ali in Burnaby
Ali in Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Vinyl Decking

I hired this Contractor from his ad on Craigslist to install the vinyl to my deck. His name is Makhan and he's based out of Surrey. Within a few days it started bubbling. I called him back and he said it was normal and that it will go away in a few days. After a few days, it still didn't go away. So I tried calling him again. He didn't pick up so I left him a message. I repeatedly tried calling him for months. He ignores my calls and doesn't return my messages. I had another deck guy come to have a look and he tells me that Makhan didn't install it properly in the first place.

So beware of this Contractor. I'm going to explore the possibility of taking him to small claims court.

It is amazing how little integrity he has.