Safe Home Security

Safe Home Security

Reviews for Safe Home Security

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Safehome security

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Luke or anyone at Safe Home Security lately or even since two years ago? The voice mails have room for us to leave messages but there has been no response.

We received mail from the monitoring company that safe home uses and they had indicated that safehome hasn't been paying them so they will discontinue their services. However, our alarm was tripped and the monitoring company called us! I just want to know what's going on!!?!?!?

Where are you safe HOME team?? Luke?

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Worst after service customer support

Promote quote, less than perfect installation, crappy after service support. We have been waiting for over a month to have safe home come out for a service call even after we and the monitoring company have phoned them a dozen times. I would not recommend them unless you have more patients than I do. The worst customer services I have ever encountered.

Donna from Surrey
Donna from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Home Security

When I first contacted Safe Home Security, they were very quick in responding and providing with a quote. After everything has been installed and paid for, there was some battery/power supply issues and it took them awhile to fix the problem. Despite that after sales service issue, I was able to give them a successful referral which generated a new account for them. Luke was so quick to respond to that referral. He replied only after a few hours. Now that I have a question about our account, he has not yet responded after more than a week's worth of calls, emails, and texts. Luke is a nice guy and he has a nice team of people working with him but their after sales service is so atrocious. For people working in the security industry, security doesn't seem to be their top priority. I am still hoping to hear from them soon.

4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Alarm Problem

I had an alarm problem and I called Safe Home Security. Harry came and fixed my problem promptly. No tricks and no games like some other alarm companies. Harry is a cheerful guy and does his work very well - Thanks again Harry!

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Alarm sytem Installation and Monitoring

I asked multiple times to get decals back in aug,sept,oct 2013 . Luke finally assured a personal delivery. It's 2015 and still no stickers.
Alarm went off 2014, 3rd party monitoring company sent for police. None showed up because apparently Safe Home(authorized dealer) failed to register us with the cops. Emailed info@safehome-security.com Feb 14,2014 and still no reply to this day. Feb 21 2015, alarm went off 3:30am,8:50am,9:15am due to low power supply and all key pads had no power. We called Safehome multiple times and texted 1 time still no answer. The installation process was really great. Service was great and friendly. The Service post installation is non-existent. I would not recommend and have asked our friends to save their time,sanity and money.

UPDATE:
Within 24 hours of my complaint, Luke was prompt to provide service on our system. Upon discovering the problem, he was professional and scheduled a reasonable time to repair the system. In addition, he has addressed our other issues and are satisfied with the level of service.

Review has 1 previous version
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Alarm Setup for New Office

One of the best alarm company in the lower mainland. I called so many alarm companies to find out what they can do for me and almost all of them want to play "games". So I went on to HomeStars.com and found Safe Home Security and when I called them, I knew right away the company is really honest, upfront, professional and straight forward to deal with. I spoke to Luke and he is really a great guy to talk to. The day came for the setup and his installer, Sel was extremely polite and answer all my questions. Sel setup the system in a jiffy. Everything was extremely pleasant and stress free. I seriously recommend them anytime. I am in the service business and I know a good company when I see one. Call Safe Home Security and talk to Luke (owner) and you will know what I mean. Thanks a millions for the professional work!

Glad we could make everything easy for you!

aman  from Vancouver
aman from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Alarm system, prewiring

Great team, really professional. They went above and beyond the call of duty, have already recommended them to multiple people. We are really looking forward to seeing the finished media room, and the home automation.

Great to work with you on your house Aman. Look forward to working with your family and friends down the road. Thanks

Lynn in Port Moody
Lynn in Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Security Alarm

About one week after we moved into our new home, we started having problems with our alarm system. A call to Safe Home Security had the problem solved the same day! The technician went out of his way to work around our schedule to fix the problem which meant a service call at 9:00 PM that evening to ensure our system was up and running properly. Outstanding service! I highly recommend Safe Home Security to anyone needing security system service.

Thanks Lynn. Glad we could help you out!

More about Safe Home Security

Safe Home provides complete customized home and business protection systems. From structured wiring, home and business alarms to home automation and camera systems Safe Home is a leading provider of Security in Western Canada. You can count on our Award Winning, verified monitoring to protect what’s important.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Langley ?