Insulation

Reviews for Brooklin Insulation

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Blown In Insulation for Attic

What a great job and major difference in our home. He was polite, honest and a fair price. A year later the workmanship has completely held up and we continue to be very happy with the decision to use Brooklin Insulation.

Don’t hesitate to use these guys. They’re great.

eaudesnob in Pickering
eaudesnob in Pickering
23 reviews Pickering, ON

Fast Service on Upgraded Attic Insulation

I emailed Brooklin Insulation for a quote to upgrade my attic insulation from R35 tp R50. Ryan came and estimated we would need another 6 1/2' inches of blown in fibreglass in my 1100 sf attic. Also to upgrade the insulation and weatherstripping on my two hatches to the attic and add more soffit venting. We scheduled it for the following Monday. Ryan and his assistant Cole came with his truck and trailer and a huge blower machine built in. He used dropclothes everywhere and explained everything about what he was going to do and how. I am very pleased with his performance and recommend his services. His quote was extremely competitive and he stuck to it. They cleaned up completely and were in and out in 4 hours.

Please note that the phone number in the photo is his old one.

Looking for Insulation pros in Whitby?