Brooklin Insulation

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Brooklin Insulation

Private User reviews Port Perry, ON

Amazing work, amazing staff!

Ryan and his team are amazing and very efficient. They did a great job. I can feel the warmth in my home already. Drop sheets placed and cleaned up when they were done. Thanks for your great work!!

Thanks for the kind words!! Enjoy the heat and comfort!!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Attic Insulation Top Up

They responded quickly to my inquiry to have my attic insulation topped up! They were very professional and explained every step of the process and provided flexible options. The installation went smoothly and without a hitch. They also clean up after themselves which is always great. I would definetely recommend them to my clients and friends . Thanks again for great service!

Thank you for the kind words. If you ever have any questions regarding insulation or other construction work, don't hesitate to give us a call! All the best!

loriq
loriq
1 review Pickering, ON

Attic insulation

Ryan came and assessed what needed to be done and left me with a quote and no pressure to hire him. He came and did everything he said he would and left his work area clean. Him and his team were very polite, respectful and a joy to work with. I was also shown what they were doing step by step. I will definitely be calling them again for another project if needed.

Thanks Lori. If you have any questions regarding future projects, I'm just a phone call away. Have a great Christmas!!

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Great, prompt, reliable service

Ryan and his crew should/could run a clinic on great customer service. Call-backs were prompt. Communication was clear and consistent. The job was done on-time. The crew left my house cleaner than when they started. Excellent work!

Eric thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the comfort this winter!!

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Quality, price and time. 3 in 1 company

Ryan was great to deal with. His pricing and timing comes to no others. I called on a Tuesday to remove attic insulation, he provided a quote by Thursday and was on site the following week to start. I called him back to reinstall new insulation and again super fast timing. Out of the multiple contractors I called he was the best priced by far. $1000 to remove and $900 to reinstall. He fixed the attic hatch with new weather stripping and insulation.

Thanks for the amazing review. It was a pleasure working for with you. Enjoy the warmth and comfort this winter.
Ryan- Brooklin Insulation

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Insulation in attic

Professional, efficient and convenient. Within a weeks notice Ryan was here and it was done. He took before and after pictures that showed his work. Very happy!

Thanks for the positive review. It means a lot to us!
Ryan- Brooklin Insulation

Eli
Eli
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Insulation Quote and Service

Called Ryan on a recommendation to look at the insulation situation in my 30+ year old house. And I'm glad that I did.
Ryan came out and had a look at the time we had scheduled and gave me run down on what he saw and what needed to be done. In my case, the insulation was way to low and needed to be topped up. No mold or animal droppings that would mean removal and reapplying.
My house was spotless after the job. Ryan used drop cloths and vacuumed after he finished.
I am completely happy and satisfied with the work that he completed. I would fully recommend Brooklin Insulation.

Eli, thanks so much for the glowing review, it means a lot to us. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy the savings and comfort!
Ryan, Brooklin Insulation

Anand Singh
Anand Singh
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Attic Insulation

We moved into this old house, where the attic was in immediate need of insulation. I am glad that we hired Brooklin insulation, as they did a really good proffessional job of it.
Ryan did a inspection and gave a very reasonable quote. His crew came in right on time and explained everything in detail. They set up drop sheets and vaccums to suck the old insulation (decades old). They thoroughly cleaned the attic and removed ages old debris. It was not an easy task, but Andrew(kudos to him) put his back into it and helped clean the attic and do the mold treatment as well. After that they put in a new insulation.
Ryan and his crew members, Andrew and Josh are a great team. They’re polite and hard working. They even properly cleaned up after the work was done.

Happy with the job and would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for this very positive review! If there is anything Brooklin Insulation can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Blown In Insulation for Attic

What a great job and major difference in our home. He was polite, honest and a fair price. A year later the workmanship has completely held up and we continue to be very happy with the decision to use Brooklin Insulation.

Don’t hesitate to use these guys. They’re great.

eaudesnob in Pickering
eaudesnob in Pickering
24 reviews Pickering, ON

Fast Service on Upgraded Attic Insulation

I emailed Brooklin Insulation for a quote to upgrade my attic insulation from R35 tp R50. Ryan came and estimated we would need another 6 1/2' inches of blown in fibreglass in my 1100 sf attic. Also to upgrade the insulation and weatherstripping on my two hatches to the attic and add more soffit venting. We scheduled it for the following Monday. Ryan and his assistant Cole came with his truck and trailer and a huge blower machine built in. He used dropclothes everywhere and explained everything about what he was going to do and how. I am very pleased with his performance and recommend his services. His quote was extremely competitive and he stuck to it. They cleaned up completely and were in and out in 4 hours.

Please note that the phone number in the photo is his old one.

More about Brooklin Insulation

With over 15 years of experience, we can help bring extra warmth to your home. An insulated attic not only helps your home retain heat, it saves you money by taking the stress off your furnace and reducing your monthly energy bills. Call us today and start saving!
WINTER WARMTH / SUMMER COMFORT
At Brooklin Insulation we use only the highest quality materials for insulation value, safety and comfort. We specialize in the installation of Fibre Glass Blowing Wool. In fact, the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association, states that fibre glass or mineral wool is your best choice for attic insulation!