Woodland Fine Furniture

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Markham  >  Woodland Fine Furniture

Reviews for Woodland Fine Furniture

shirleyzuzarte
shirleyzuzarte

Baathroom renovation

Only the second photograph applies.
The work was done to my complete satisfaction. A reasonable quote, good materials, good workmanship and most of all, done to the stated schedule...an invaluable trait in a contractor. A new floor, toilet and shower stall were installed. I would unhesitatingly recommend Woodland Fine Furniture.

Thank you Shirley!

Nisha
Nisha

Master bathroom cabinets, Master Walkin closet, makeup vanity, wall unit, built in hidden jewelry cubbies

We were so very impressed by the exceptional work that Woodland Fine Furniture did for us. Their knowledge of the latest products and styles, the outstanding quality of their workmanship and the beautiful end result all exceeded our (high to begin with) expectations. The prices were reasonable and working with Wlodek was a pleasure. We highly recommend Woodland Fine Furniture to any one!!!

Thank you Nisha!

Christina
Christina
1 review , ON

Kitchen renovation

Woodland Fine Furniture did an incredible job with our new kitchen. They worked hard to take my vision for the kitchen, and turned them into reality. The quality of work exceeded our expectations and I am very happy. I would definitely use them for other projects in the future, I would recommend them for every one.

Thank you Christina!

ellyn.organ
ellyn.organ

New cabinetry through the house

Professional, courteous, prompt, excellent workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again nor recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you Ellyn!

Jerzy
Jerzy
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Full kitchen renovation was required. Woodland Fine Furniture worked closely with me to design a custom kitchen suited to my specific needs. The final product was beyond my expectations. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone requiring carpentry work.

Thank you Jerzy!

More about Woodland Fine Furniture

Welcome to Woodland Fine Furniture We are owned and operated by European trained cabinetmakers with over 30 years of Canadian experience. - from custom one piece to complex projects - in-house design & welcome new designers - available designs with granite, glass & metals - custom veneer pressing Commercial & ...