AlarmForce

GRASS n PLUS Ltd in Saint Albert
GRASS n PLUS Ltd in Saint Albert
1 review Edmonton, AB

Alarm System

Since day one I liked the service.
No hassle. Installation technician explained everything. Quick response to all requests later on. It is all good. I would have found more words if something was wrong (joking).

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we look forward to providing you with great service anytime you need us.

We are always home for you!

Have a nice day.

Carla in Chestermere
Carla in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Excellent Service!

We have been with Alarm Force since 2004 and are very happy with the Customer Service as well with the service offerings. We certainly recommend AF as a service provider as they are professional and competitive in the market place.

Hello Carla,

Thank you for your loyalty, your recommendation means a lot to us.
We look forward to continue to provide you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

Have a great day.

la boheme in Newcastle
la boheme in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Test your alarm!

I realized that I hadn't checked my alarm in a while and decided it was time. I spoke to a very nice customer service rep who transferred me to Tony at tech support. He was able to tell me that I needed new batteries. I was a bit freaked out because these were special batteries that I'd never even seen before but Tony talked me through where to get them and how to replace them. I'm not very 'handy' so it took me a while to change the batteries. It didn't help that the first set I bought at a hardware store that will remain nameless were duds and I had to go all the way back. It took two more calls to Alarmforce tech support but everyone was very calm and patient and now my home alarm is ready to deal with whatever comes its way!

Rosie from Markham
Rosie from Markham

Great Product & Service

We have had the service for awhile and got the video system as well. It's very easy to use and we appreciate how quickly the monitoring station goes on the speakers to make sure everything is ok. Haven't had any issues but maybe the amount of included clips per month could be more. Otherwise, great service!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Video Relay upgrade

I recently upgraded to the new package. The services so far including the video does the work as expected. The camera output signal was much better. Will recommend Alarm force.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hello,

Thank you for your recommendation and your loyalty.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your upgraded services.

Have a good day,

Starr in
Starr in
1 review Welland, ON

Caring about all your securities

They care about their customers security including their financial securities. Kind curteous and understanding. Couldn't ask for a better company to keep our family safe. Thank you Alarm force from the Hardman family..

Hi Starr

We could not ask for a better Customer!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we look forward to providing you with great service and the security solutions your home needs.

Have a great day,

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

House alarm

Poor service, long time to return calls often having to call back often myself just to get service! They make promises get your business then do not support you! Will never recommend them!

We're disappointed to hear of your experience. Please email your account details to jesi@alarmforce.com and we will make things right.

Nav in Beaumont
Nav in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Shady business practices

Horriable customer service. Don’t not go with alarm force. First their sales rep gave me misleading info to get me to sign 3 yr contract. Once my contract was over, I called and cancelled and refused to renew with them again. But they kept charging my credit card. I called To ask why they were charging me. They said that they had over looked the fact that I had cancelled my service lol. I have had nothing but issues with this company. I recommend you stay away. Their monitoring service was horriable as well, anytime the laram went off they had zero repose to it. They calll you 3 or 4 hrs latter to tell you that they detected the alarm was set off. Just a bad bad company traping ppl in a contact with deceptive practices. Stay away!!!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hello,

We are sorry to hear of your experience! AlarmForce takes pride in our transparency and at no time do we mislead customers. We value our customer relationships and always strive to provide a positive experience.

I would like to have the opportunity to look into your concerns so please email your contact information to jesi@alarmforce.com.

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Doorbell Alarm Upgrade

I could not be happier with my alarm service. we find it very affordable
and the complete system upgrades for a few dollars more is very appreciated. The technicians were very good at installing an attractive wireless system . customer service is always polite and helpful .i definitely recommend Alarm Force to everyone who wants peace of mind.
sincerely Carlos

Hi Carlos ,
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our great team! We look forward to providing you with excellent service anytime you need us.
Have a nice day,

Riely in Cambridge
Riely in Cambridge
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Home Alarm System

This company is just not worth your time. The service is terrible and the sales reps are awful to speak with. They do not care about what you want and try to put everyone down. A company proud of it's service would not do that.

Good luck with that.

Looking for Home Automation pros in Toronto?