Merland Custom Exteriors Ltd.

HIGH RIVER AB T1V1N3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in High River  >  Merland Custom Exteriors Ltd.

Review for Merland Custom Exteriors Ltd.

wendy in Calgary
wendy in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Roofing Job

Merland Custom Exteriors Ltd.
403-601-6264
HIGH RIVER
AB
T1V1N3

Merle Wilson came to my house on time with his crew so I can meet them. He gave a roofing estimate for my detached garage, which my insurance adjuster would not approve hail damage coverage. I also asked him to go on my house roof which he gave an estimate of 5 grand but said that I could actually wait 2-3 years. Honest man! He and his crew reroofed my garage in half a day. They were courteous, friendly, and cleaned up during and after the work. They were so great that I happily recommend them to anyone. And don't let his homebase in High River stop you. They come into Calgary often and other Southern AB locations. They came recommended to me by an painting company.

Looking for Roofing pros in High River?