Home Depot Installation Services Operated By Peak Installations

lenananaimo in PRIDDIS
lenananaimo in PRIDDIS
1 review Nanaimo, BC

roof shingles replaced

Signed contract with Home Depot for new roof. These guys handle their installations. The job was not completed as per contract, still not finished,(start date was Nov 3rd). Yet full payment for it was put through on my credit card on Nov 10th. Don't know how this will transpire. Will I have to fight for a refund if they don't finish? I don't know if it is legal to charge for work that was not done? We will see and I will post here.

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to speak with you to learn more about your experience. Please give us a call at 1.888.337.6877 or email us at customer_care@peakinstallations.com.

Private User reviews Regina, SK

Window installation

Ordered windows through Home Depot and Peak Installations is their installer. When the windows arrived, they were too small. They installed 3 of them by putting 2x6's around the inside of the opening so the windows would fit. When I saw the result, I halted work and told them to order the right size. I believe the installer was good, but he acknowledged that head office balked at ordering new windows. I raised a stink with Home Depot and with Peak. They sent out a 'manager' from Peak to 'look at' the windows. He was supposed to remeasure too, but obviously didn't know how. I had to tell him to take the casing off to measure. Then he ripped chunks out of my wall when doing that because he didn't score between the casing and wall first. I had to tell him to do that and he had to borrow my knife because he didn't have one. He said 2 1/2 inch casing would cover the area around the windows, yet it measured over 3 inches. I have contacted Home Depot about cancelling the whole project strictly because of the terrible service from Peak Installations.

unhappy customer  from PRIDDIS
unhappy customer from PRIDDIS
1 review Priddis, AB

Skylights and roof

I write this post to hopefully help someone in the future. I chose peak installations with the hopes that this would make the whole home renovation more pleasant. Unfortunetly it has been awful, they rush to get the contract signed then disappear with promises of the service being completed in 3-5 weeks . It has now been 5 weeks and I had to contact them for an inquiry of when I should expect my roof/skylights...all I received was a voicemail stating they hadn't forgotten and someone would contact me "soon" . I am still waiting and feel like they hold all the card :(, complain and have bad work done? Cancel and not have the work done? All I can say is avoid them! You will not make your life easier and it likely is costing me more!

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about the delays. We would love to speak with you to learn more about your experience. Please give us a call at 1.888.337.6877 or email us at customer_care@peakinstallations.com.

Kevin from Ottawa
Kevin from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Front Entry Door Installation

We had a new Front Entry Door installed by Peak Installations. The crew consisted of 3 men. They arrived promptly, were friendly, professional and they did an excellent job. They also did an awesome job at cleaning up before they left.

Hi Kevin! Thank you for such great feedback! We hope you're enjoying your front entry door and hope to work with you again in the future!

Bill Sau from Vancouver
Bill Sau from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Canopy Installation

I have been wanting to buy a canopy to go over my door for years now. I hadn't gotten the project finished because I didn't like the fabric awnings that my neighbor has. Then I found Peak Installations. I called them and they had just what I was looking for. A modern, sleek, transparent poly-awn that goes over my door. I love it. My door is protected. I can stay dry under it while I'm getting my keys or going outside to greet someone when its raining. The price was great and they offered to do the installation. Great job!

Thanks for your review Bill! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Ian Zwarich from Regina
Ian Zwarich from Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Bathroom window Installation

Total lack of communication, I made all the calls, Window sized incorrectly by 2 separate ppl on 2 separate occasions, took 6 months for install completion and am now having to continuosly badger the am about the refund I was told i was to receive. I would recommend to no one. Total garbage period

IMRAN MULJI from Calgary
IMRAN MULJI from Calgary

Hail Damage (Roof, siding, gutters, eves, etc)

Peak Installations (aka Home Depot Installations) is horrible! They do not keep tabs on their subcontractors and have ZERO quality control and quality assurance.

ROOF - completed in a day (was told it would take a week). 5 leaks found on my ceiling - that I have found. It would appear that many of the valleys were improperly installed leading to leaking. There are also nails all over the place sticking out of the roof, and shingles which are ripped. WILL LIKELY HAVE TO BE REPLACED

Siding - Tonnes of dents and scratches - my Insurance company estimated that over 30% of the siding was defective. When Peak tried to "remedy" the situation, they ripped out some of the dented/scratched siding and accidentally installed the wrong colour. They then took out all of the siding, redid it (with the siding they took off) and put it back on the house only to have created more scratches/dents due to lack of care when removing it. WHOLE HOUSE HAD TO BE REDONE BY NEW COMPANY

Gutters - leaking on corners, screws in places where they should not have been (random places) holes in the downspouts. WHOLE HOUSE HAD TO BE REDONE BY NEW COMPANY

Shutters - aluminum shutters installed but screws tightened so much that they actually created a larger dent in them than the hail did! WHOLE HOUSE HAD TO BE REDONE BY NEW COMPANY

The company's representative (Jesse) used to come by, look at the damage that his subs created, would promise a fix, and then deny that it was Peak's problem - even though everything was documented in emails and acknowledged as issues that Peak needed to fix.

The workmanship was so horrible that my insurance company actually came in and reviewed all aspects of the work (siding, gutters, shutters, eves, downspouts) and hired another company to redo ALL OF THE WORK.

In conclusion, unless you have the time and patience to have your house done by Peak only to have another company come in and redo it all, I highly recommend this company. If not, choose someone else!

Terri in Langley
Terri in Langley
10 reviews Langley, BC

Purchase and installation of exterior front door

This company is very professional. The sales consultant was prompt in coming out to discuss my requirements and measure for the door. He even came out on a Sunday which was very convenient for me. The installer was also prompt and professional when he attended my house to complete the final measurements. I am very pleased so far and expect that the installation will go very smoothly.

Hi Terri! We wanted to write to you and thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the prompt and professional service you received! We would love the opportunity to work with you again soon!

Faye from Calgary
Faye from Calgary

Replaced windows

I had all my windows in my house replaced and the installation was completed by Peak Installations. The job was completed in time with one mistake that was taken care of right away. The installers took out the only window that wasn't being replaced and since they cracked the seal they replaced the window without problems. I would definitely reccomend this company.

Hello Faye! We hope you're enjoying your professionally installed Windows! Thank you for such a wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback.

Maria in Calgary
Maria in Calgary

Jesse Collins, their Project Manager, inspected and repaired my home's roof due to hail damage. He even told me that I could wait a few more years if I had wanted to. And that decision was all up to me. I liked how he took the time to show me the roof's pictures he took, that he explained what was wrong with the original shingles the homebuilder put on, etc. It was like going to Roof School! . As a result of his great service, I recommended that he go to my mom's home and Peaks will be doing her roof next spring.
Great care on making the customer feel the trust. Thanks, Jesse.

Hello Maria! We hope you are enjoying your professionally installed roof! Thanks for sharing such wonderful feedback with us.

More about Home Depot Installation Services Operated By Peak Installations

Canadians Trust The Home Depot for Quality Installation Services!

Always Quality Work:

-Every installer who works for you is experienced, highly skilled, licensed (as required), insured and reference checked. You can be confident that you're getting quality workmanship.

Reliable and Worry-Free:

-Our installers are committed professionals, backed by a name you can trust. The Home Depot ensures our installers have passed numerous background checks through our partnership with BackCheck.

Your Results are Guaranteed:

-Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. We stand behind your project with a guarantee as solid as The Home Depot.

Easy Financing Options:

-We offer convenient, attractive financing options and we'll find the right one for you.

We'll Take Care of it all, From Start to Finish:

-Project design
-Product delivery
-Project Management for the entire process
-Expert installation