Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond  >  Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Reviews for Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Jerry in Bradford
Jerry in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Window installation

The installers show up and provided identification before beginning the work and acted very pleasant and professional throughout the entire installation , keeping everything clean and being respectful to myself and my dogs...... I was very impressed with the workmanship and the look of the finished product

Ydum88 in Calgary
Ydum88 in Calgary

I realky had great service from start to finish with the company. Thanks for the wonderful job on the roofing and administrating the project! I would recommend the service based on the « no trouble » feelings I had dealing with the company

Bradley in London
Bradley in London
1 review London, ON

Amazing Job - New Door Looks Great !

From the Sales Consultant to Project Coordinator to Installers - The Home Depot delivered everything they promised. Installation Team was extremely friendly, efficient & made sure everything was clean once they left.

The new door looks great & improved the outside appearance of our home.

We would recommend The Home Depot Team to friends & neighbours.

roof in Calgary
roof in Calgary

Roof reshingled.

The job was well done, on time and all cleaned up. Good attention to detail, polite, fast and pleasant. I would recommend this company to a friend. Thanks to the whole team.

Huguette in Calgary
Huguette in Calgary

North West Oshawa

The salesman Mike was very helpful and courteous. As well I was very happy with the 2 installers. They did a great job of installing the door and were very polite. My phone calls prior to installation were answered promptly. I was greatly satisfied with the job.

1 review Cambridge, ON

Windows replacement

First approached a Home Depot window specialist in looking for a quote on two windows. After speaking with him, he ask why I don't get a quote from the government program to see I qualify which could be very beneficial. A beautiful very nice lady with a million dollar smile came to see me on giving me a quote in which I was very happy with. Then we received a warm call from the installer who was very friendly and did a wonderful job putting the windows in, taking no time at all and then cleaning up any mess. Great guy. Then receiving a email thanking me for my business. Then to top it off getting a another email and then another phone about helping me out with my application to apply for my Government grant if need. I just want to say the service give could not a been better. Absolutely first class ( 10 plus ) out of 5***** all the way. Thank you for everything.

Roof

Workers were prompt and polite. Sales and administration was efficient and curtious. Lots of communication. Manager showed up while the work was being done to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks

Harley220 in Campbellcroft
Harley220 in Campbellcroft
1 review Campbellcroft, ON

Brand new front door installed

The guys came the date and time specified. They were extremely skilled. The door looks amazing. They laid down sheets so no mess would b left.
Very high quality workmanship. Would highly recommend homedepot products and labour!!

Chris in Hamilton
Chris in Hamilton
1 review Kitchener, ON

8' Picture Window Replacement

We had an old 8' picture window that was installed when our home was built in the late 60's that cracked this winter. We spoke with a very friendly and knowledgeable salesman at the Home Depot that went over their current promotion and the new GeenOn energy rebate.

He took all of our info and someone from Home Depot Installation Services contacted us in a few hours to set up an in home consultation where they went over the available styles and models that qualified for the rebate and gave us a competitive price compared to the other companies we had estimates from. But combined with the Home Depot Buy More Save More promotion we were able to save a couple hundred dollars more and got a better window.

We had another person visit us a few days later to do a final measurement of our original window and took our 50% deposit. It took about six weeks for our custom window to be built at which point they set up our installation date. We had a weather issue but they were very quick to schedule a new date.

The installation went very smoothly. The installer arrived within the time specified. He was very friendly and patient with all of our questions. He was very meticulous and took great care with not damaging our home and cleaned up after he was finished. We are very impressed with the quality of the installation and hope to use Home Depot when it is time to replace our remaining windows.

More about Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Canadians Trust The Home Depot for Quality Installation Services!

Always Quality Work:

-Every installer who works for you is experienced, highly skilled, licensed (as required), insured and reference checked. You can be confident that you're getting quality workmanship.

Reliable and Worry-Free:

-Our installers are committed professionals, backed by a name you can trust. The Home Depot ensures our installers have passed numerous background checks through our partnership with BackCheck.

Your Results are Guaranteed:

-Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. We stand behind your project with a guarantee as solid as The Home Depot.

Easy Financing Options:

-We offer convenient, attractive financing options and we'll find the right one for you.

We'll Take Care of it all, From Start to Finish:

-Project design
-Product delivery
-Project Management for the entire process
-Expert installation