Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond  >  Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Reviews for Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

nweltd.com in Spruce Grove
nweltd.com in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

New Front Door with side privacy glass

The installers arrived early in the morning, did another measurement and then began the work.
I was introduced to them and I pretty well stayed out of their way while they removed the old door and installed the new one. They suggested a new doorbell switch and it made sense for me to get a new one. Why have an old piece attached to a new door. It took them just over 3 hours to complete the work which was shorter than the estimated 5 hours. Over all I am very pleased that my wife is happy. She never liked the original door when we bought the house 25+ years ago.

Mike in Tecumseh
Mike in Tecumseh
1 review Amherstburg, ON

Mike K: Front and Side door Install

The team arrived on time and began work immediately. They wee quick and professional. They removed all old material and left the house spotless. I was impressed by their attention to detail. The doors are beyond our expectations. They are fantastic. Very pleased with our choice of Home Depot and their installation team.

We would turn to Home Depot again for future projects

richard in
richard in
1 review , ON

Replacement of front door and man door

Doug the sales person was professional and well versed, providing me options and educated me on the these options. The gentleman who measured the openings was please, I believe his name is Terry.
Chris installed the doors and was here on the date scheduled. He was pleasant, professional and upon completion the area was clean.

Trisha and Derek Phillips from Barrie
Trisha and Derek Phillips from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Excellent service on new roof

We are seniors so the guys very kindly moved everything off our deck and then when they had finished put everything back. They worked so hard to get everything done in 1 day, was very impressed with there professionalism and also the cost, would definitely recommend Home Depot..

L Scarlett in Calgary
L Scarlett in Calgary

Patio Doors (2) Replacement

Two of our sliding patio doors had to be replaced as they were from the early '90's. Installation team was very proficient and the job was completed in under 6 hours by two installers. Both men were very courteous and no mess was left behind. Great job.

John Giroux in Barrie
John Giroux in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Main Entrance Exterior Door install

Booked installation through Home Depot. The delivery and install took longer than I thought - however the contractors were on-time per the quotation and professional.

My only advice to anyone else is to ensure your project has enough lead time - it will take roughly 12-14 weeks to complete!

slimpick in Gloucester
slimpick in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace roof

I had obtained 3 estimates to have my roof replaced after a leak caused damage to my kitchen and dining room. Home Depot was in the middle and they also took into consideration the small roof over my front door and over my bay window, none of the others took this into consideration.
The crew that shown up with friendly and professional, they completed the work quickly and cleaned the area completely.

RSWindow in Peterborough
RSWindow in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Window Install

I love my new window!! The installers were very professional and finished the job efficiently. Cleaned up the work site nicely too. I will definitely book through Home Depot again!

C Forest in Cobourg
C Forest in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Exterior door installation

We chose Home Depot for our door purchases and installation so that the whole process would be well-organized and worry-free. We were not disappointed. From choosing the right doors for our needs to the day of installation, we were well-informed with no surprises. Every person we dealt with was professional and personable. Overall, an excellent experience.

Lise in Calgary
Lise in Calgary

Replaced patio door with garden door

We replaced our patio door (that was very cumbersome to operate) with this amazing garden door. We have a 5 month old golden retriever puppy who goes in and out many many times a day. This door (which has operating screens built in) is just so perfect. The installers arrived on time, cleaned up and were very professional. could not be more pleased!

More about Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Canadians Trust The Home Depot for Quality Installation Services!

Always Quality Work:

-Every installer who works for you is experienced, highly skilled, licensed (as required), insured and reference checked. You can be confident that you're getting quality workmanship.

Reliable and Worry-Free:

-Our installers are committed professionals, backed by a name you can trust. The Home Depot ensures our installers have passed numerous background checks through our partnership with BackCheck.

Your Results are Guaranteed:

-Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. We stand behind your project with a guarantee as solid as The Home Depot.

Easy Financing Options:

-We offer convenient, attractive financing options and we'll find the right one for you.

We'll Take Care of it all, From Start to Finish:

-Project design
-Product delivery
-Project Management for the entire process
-Expert installation