Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Richmond  >  Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Reviews for Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Roof installation

Overall excellent service, the workers came on time and the job was done in 1.5 days. Our property and our neighbors ( shared part) was left in great condition. The job looks great and we are very please. Would recommend!!! Thank you

CS Perera in Brampton
CS Perera in Brampton

Installation Of Six Windows

I was very happy with the entire process of selecting and purchasing six windows from start to finish. The process started with Sertgio, the sales representative putting together a quote that included window grilles, which was a deal-breaker as far as I was concerned since I'm putting the property on the market next year, and wanted the curb appeal enhanced by window grilles. Denise, the project co-ordinator was in touch with me several times, and then Krzysztof the installer did a very professional job with a clean and neat installation. The end result was fantastic! Thanks for a job well done, Home Depot & Peak Installations!!

Paul Davies in
Paul Davies in
0 reviews , ON

Door and window replacement

We just had our front door, patio slider and two large windows replaced. The installation crew was fantastic, fast and professional. The care shown for our house, during and after the install was superb. We will definitely recommend this service to our friends considering their own renovations.

Paul Davies

Pissed off in Bowmanville
Pissed off in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Installation of front door

Absolutely bungled from day one.. had to contact sales man to correct and almost $1000. mistake. 1st install half the parts arrived..then the almost month long colossal run around from peak installations.. vicky heather and alex are not very helpful at all..second install date no one even showed up!! 3rd install was finally installed .. not satisfied and voiced my displeasure with a pathetic to no response...

Louise in Toronto
Louise in Toronto

Replace roof Port Hope Ontario

Our roof needed to be replaced. I got 3 quotes and even though the Home Depot was the highest quote I chose them because of the warranty and 18 months no interest payment deferral.

ian.lee
ian.lee
1 review Ottawa, ON

replacement of porch windows

I replaced old, low end windows in my porch with the most expensive, high R value windows that were available.

It was a big job - they started at 8 am and finished at 6 pm - with no breaks!

They were extremely meticulous - including spray foam on BOTH sides of each window - inside and outside.

The flashing was done perfecting - absolutely flawless - the seams were perfect and no scratches at all on any flashing.

they cleaned up everything upon completion.

i have used Home Depot Contracting many times over the years for big stuff eg new windows throughout house, new storm doors, new furnace, new water tank, new oak floors, new garage door etc

I am extremely pleased with the product AND the installation - AND the extended warranty in every instance.

Ian, your reviews means the world to us! Our team will be invariably happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed their workmanship, professionalism, cleanliness and mindfulness. Home Depot and Peak Installations will always make sure to get the best installers for the job and for continuing a lasting partnership for all parties involved. We are grateful to have had a chance to work with you on multiple projects and look forward to working with you again!

jkajfes
jkajfes
0 reviews Pickering, ON

sliding patio door

replaced 30 year old aluminum sliding doors that were difficult to slide, back of house off deck area. Two installers for 1/2 day (4hrs). Their work exceeded expectations, they were courteous and didn't leave anything for me to clean up afterwards. Absolutely excellent workmanship. The new sliding doors now two instead of four, they slide incredibly easy and especially the screen door. Wish I had done this years ago! Would hire this company again anytime in the future.

Thank you so much for a superior review, Jkakfes! Our top priorities during the entire contract is respect, professionalism, customer care and always leaving the job site clean as can be. We really hope to work with you again!

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Patio Door Replacement

I had to replace my sliding patio door due to bad installation by Consumer's Choice Windows and doors - it was leaking. I had to pay for Consumer's Choice to come out and 'inspect' it - they said there was nothing wrong with it and it was no longer under warranty - it was so bad, I had to put towels on the floor by the door when it rained and there is damage to the hardwood floor and the wall in the basement below it.

And the good news is Home Depot came to the rescue. I love my new patio door. The glass and screen doors open and close so easily and quietly. The installation scheduled was on time and done professionally. I was nicely surprised to see brand new trim around the door - looks great! Door is so quiet, my dog loves it too because I can open the door and she can bolt into the yard after an unsuspecting squirrel.

Doors in Calgary
Doors in Calgary

Front and Back Doors

My husband and myself just got our front door and our back door replaced yesterday. When I came home from work I was pleasantly surprised of how great the doors looked. They did a fantastic job, very
professional and nice guys. We are very pleased with our doors and wouldn’t hesitate to use Home Depot again if we need home renovations.

Tammy Atwood

cameddings in M3H4P5
cameddings in M3H4P5

Door and window installation

I have an old house and purchased a new front door. The crew worked very hard and did a wonderful job dealing with all the problems of an old house. It looks fantastic and I am very pleased with the result.

cameddings@rogers.com
M6G 2K1

More about Home Depot Installation Services - Operated By Peak Installations

Canadians Trust The Home Depot for Quality Installation Services!

Always Quality Work:

-Every installer who works for you is experienced, highly skilled, licensed (as required), insured and reference checked. You can be confident that you're getting quality workmanship.

Reliable and Worry-Free:

-Our installers are committed professionals, backed by a name you can trust. The Home Depot ensures our installers have passed numerous background checks through our partnership with BackCheck.

Your Results are Guaranteed:

-Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. We stand behind your project with a guarantee as solid as The Home Depot.

Easy Financing Options:

-We offer convenient, attractive financing options and we'll find the right one for you.

We'll Take Care of it all, From Start to Finish:

-Project design
-Product delivery
-Project Management for the entire process
-Expert installation