Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond  >  Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Reviews for Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Heather in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Very happy with new window and installation services. I liked that they had not only the sales man measure it but also sent out an independent gentleman to do so. Since it was a bay window it needed to be custom ordered so ensuring the measurements were right the first time meant it fit perfect on the install. Everyone was great from the sales man, measured, installers, and installation coordinator.

Robin from Toronto

I had 7 windows replaced this month by Peak Installations. They did a great job. Very friendly and professional. They worked fast and had the job finished in one day. The site was left clean and they gave us instructions on how to operate the windows before they left.

My only criticism would be that some of the windows were left dirty (fingerprints and marks on the glass). Not a big deal, but kind of a pain when you purchase a new window.

Craig in Stettler
1 review Blackstock, ON

The whole process worked the way it should. The salesman showed up on time, was knowledgeable and answered the questions we had. The measure guy was also on time, quick and knew his stuff. The installers (Jeremy and John) had planned two days for the installation but finished just before dark in one day only. Great teamwork and a nice job indeed. They cleaned up nicely and left us very satisfied with their work. Thanks to all that made this a great experience. Craig & Sue Harrison. Blackstock Ontario

John woodward in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Updates of process received, appt made in advance with 2 hr timeframe indicated. Showed up on the day within the timeframe indicated and door installed without a hitch. Installer very polite and cordial. Very pleased.

1 review Essex, ON

I waited 3 months to have my windows installed. No one called. So I called and the coordinator told me I need to get a visit for someone to measure the windows. I thought my windows were on their way but they were not even made yet. Worst experience. I would not recommend this company., No one answers the phone. No one has answers. They take your deposit and shut you off.
Stay away.

Ray S in Beaconsfield
1 review Beaconsfield, PQ

Front doors installed, in cold winter weather, with a minimum of fuss by a two-man crew who knew how and what needed doing. Best news was removal and reinstallation of complicated interior door trim without any damage, saving expense and time. As a handy type, I can appreciate when work is done well by experienced people.

Stephen in Montreal
1 review Montreal, PQ

They were very courteous, on time and the work was great. They were cautious with my property, and cleaned up nicely after they finished. All in all, I would recommend these people to anyone.

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for leaving a fantastic review. We're very happy to hear of your experience with our installers and really appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Anthony in Toronto

The service and those providing same were excellent. The installers were quiet and courteous, protecting our floors as they worked. We had Peak install a new door and window as part of a kitchen renovation and would have them do more work if/when it is required.

Hi Anthony, thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review. We're glad you felt the service was excellent and the installers were courteous of your property. We look forward to working with you on additional renovations in the future.

Arran in
1 review Cambridge, ON

We had our front door replaced along with the windows along side the door. The door was replaced promptly and everything was cleaned up after the job was complete. The installer did an excellent job and we are very happy with the workmanship of the installment and the new look of the front of our house!

Hello Arran, thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're glad you feel the installers did an excellent job and are happy with the workmanship of the installment. We hope you enjoy the new door and look forward to working with you again in the future.

We 1st purchased a window from Home Depot installed by Peak Installations and the service was great, sales service, installation, even after sales service which is quite rare of a company these days. Then a year later, we needed to change our front door, again the same perfect sales, installation and after sales service. Everything went as planned without any delays or glitches... the quality of the products are great! I haven't needed to clean my window at all hihi! That's great Thank you very much i will recommend!

We really appreciate the great review! It's awesome to hear you felt the installation was impeccable and hope you enjoy the new windows and doors. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Home Depot Installation Services - Operated by Peak Installations

Canadians Trust The Home Depot for Quality Installation Services!

Always Quality Work:

-Every installer who works for you is experienced, highly skilled, licensed (as required), insured and reference checked. You can be confident that you're getting quality workmanship.

Reliable and Worry-Free:

-Our installers are committed professionals, backed by a name you can trust. The Home Depot ensures our installers have passed numerous background checks through our partnership with BackCheck.

Your Results are Guaranteed:

-Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. We stand behind your project with a guarantee as solid as The Home Depot.

Easy Financing Options:

-We offer convenient, attractive financing options and we'll find the right one for you.

We'll Take Care of it all, From Start to Finish:

-Project design
-Product delivery
-Project Management for the entire process
-Expert installation