A GIFT OF TIME Housecleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Coquitlam  >  A GIFT OF TIME Housecleaning

Reviews for A GIFT OF TIME Housecleaning

V. Skalicka
V. Skalicka
1 review Coquitlam, BC

My Review for A Gift of Time House Cleaning in Coquitlam.

*A Gift Of Time took years off the cabinets and created this shine in the bathrooms I couldn't believe. Her team provided incredibly detailed and restorative cleaning, exactly what I needed when prepping my place for sale. Amazing!!

Corinneelliott18
Corinneelliott18
1 review Belcarra, BC

House cleaning every two weeks

Excellent, never any issues. The best cleaner I have ever had. I trust Bea completely.

Love you guys and your furry babies:) Thank you for the great review and appreciation for our hard work.xoxo

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House cleaning

They dod an Excellent job cleaning my home. They arrived on time, had own cleaning supplies, and got to work right away! House was spotless and I was very pleaseed.

agot
agot
1 review Belcarra, BC

Housecleaning

Excellent job cleaning my 3700 sq feet 3 level home. They arrived on time, had own cleaning supplies, and got to work right away! House was spotless and I was very pleased. I have used them for many years now!!

Thank you for your business and the review.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Special Summer Clean

Bea and team arrived for a special Summer deep clean and made everything sparkle. Excellent service and wonderful people - we would highly recommend. It really is "a gift of time".

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Housecleaning with A gift of time

My house was very dirty after a long time not cleaning properly, but she came together with her team and now my home is looking like new again. I recommended her to my best friend and she is very happy also. Super Service and good quality. Thank you so much !!!! :-)

Bonnie from Coquitlam
Bonnie from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

House Cleaning

I had my house cleaned by Bea of A Gift of Time House Cleaning and as usual she saved the day for me! She is so very efficient and just seems to know what I need! When she leaves my home sparkles! I would recommend Bea and A Gift of Time House Cleaning to anyone!

Thank you, it was great working with you.

Christy in Port Coquitlam
Christy in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Mrs. Bea was a God sent for our family and my sanity.

What can I say other than Bea was a God sent for my family and I. We had move to Coquitlam from Mississippi and I had two little guys and my husband work a crazy amount of hours when we first moved here. So, we made the decision to have someone come in every other week or so to clean up a bit. I ended up trying a couple different people for about a year and no one ever really did that great of a job or wanted to charge an arm and leg because of all of the little hand/finger prints all over everything.

We ended up having to move out of that house into another house and it was very stressful for me with the hours my husband worked, our family being so far away, the two little ones and I was 8 months pregnant. I thought I would give it one more shot and found A gift of time cleaning. Bea was always so helpful and always made time around our schedule and the people she would bring with her were always so nice. She never minded the little handprints or fingered prints all over everything and she even took care of our precious pup while we would go out of town. I couldn't imagine our time up here with out her help.

Now we are moving and just today she came in with a crew and did a complete move out clean in 3 HOURS!! I was stunned by their fast pace and how shiny and clean everything was after they were done. The management company did our walk through tonight and said they usually don't see a house so clean when someone moves out. That they usually have to send in their own company before the new renters move in. And we got our full damage/cleaning deposit back because of all of Bea and her crews hard work.

She has never let us down and I feel certain she will be a great addition to your household as she was to mine. We are truly going to miss Bea.

Thank you so much Christy:) I will miss you, your little boys and the funniest dog on the planet!

Nick Wilson in Burnaby
Nick Wilson in Burnaby
1 review Coquitlam, BC

last minute save!

Hi Everyone,
I felt like I needed to post just to express my gratitude for this service. What happened was that another housecleaner had cancelled last minute and we needed the job done this new year's day just passed. The owner of this service, A Gift of Time, answered my call and took the job no problem. My wife was in the hospital with our twins that were just born prematurely and I didn't have the time or energy to think about cleaning the house myself. We came home to a spotless house. I mean they did a perfect job and it was really worth every penny. I would have even paid more for the convenience and degree of professionalism. Thanks again!

Nick and Gabbie:) first of all congrats to the arrival of 2 angels!!!! Thank you for considering my company to provide you with a cleaning service. I appreciate that. Also thank you for this review. We work hard and it feels really good, when my client appreciates our efforts:)
Thank you again for the generous tip!!!! Very much appreciated again!!!!
May your boys grow like oak trees! Healthy, solid and big!! So they presue carrier in footbal or whatever makes them happy!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Cleaning my house

I used gift of time house cleaning their really very good oriented team they clean every inch in my house perfectly
I had a tenant and they left my basement in a horrible state. I thought that i have to through all my appliences away and buy new ones but Bea and her team cleaned them so GOOD THEY LOOK LIKE NEW AND I SAVED THOUSANDS of dollars . Thx a lot Bea

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of the solution to your problem!! and even bigger thank you for taking the time to post this review. I know how busy you are being a mom of 3 small children! Thanks again, I am looking forward to be your "helping hand" in the future:)

More about A GIFT OF TIME Housecleaning

A Gift of Time House Cleaning has been providing top-notch service to Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, and the surrounding areas for over 10 years. During this time, our commitment to maintaining the highest standard and always achieving complete customer satisfaction has remained constant.

AgoT is a local, service-centered operation. As such, the owner, Bea, will always be the one you deal with, the one who meets with you face to face, and the one who personally guarantees a job well-done. When you call us, you are not calling a call center.

We are 100% pet-friendly and pet-appreciative. The owner, Bea, has three precious pups of her own and knows that, for any pet owner, the pet is a member of the family and should be treated as such. With A Gift of Time, there is no need to arrange a kennel stay for your pet while your house is being cleaned. The pets are free to roam around, and upon your request they can even be let out into the backyard. We vacuum pet beds and wash their food and water dishes as part of our regular cleaning routine, and you can even request that your pet’s ‘backyard business’ be cleaned up. Your pets are our clients too!

Services: House Cleaning, Apartment Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, Move out/in Cleaning. Window cleaning.