Dedicated Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5J 2Z1
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Mississauga  >  Dedicated Window Cleaning

Reviews for Dedicated Window Cleaning

Exterior window cleaning

I was completely satisfied with the workmanship and results provided by this company. The windows involved were very dirty after years of neglect and look amazing. The technician was prompt and respectful of our property. The work and results are much appreciated.

C &.
C &.

Window cleaning

Hi. We had Jean-Paul from Dedicated Windows come and clean our exterior windows today and he did an amazing job. On top of the fine work, he was a delightfully pleasant person to deal with and really showed great interest in making our house look beautiful. Thank you so much for the great customer service and a job well done!

zinka in Mississauga
zinka in Mississauga

excellent job

Jean-Paul was on time and did a careful and beautiful job of cleaning out my eaves troughs ($100) and all exterior windows ($125)including a small porch enclosure which was very fiddly work involving removing a ton of sliding windows.

East Mississauga CHC in Toronto
East Mississauga CHC in Toronto

Fantasitc and Speedy Job

Michael did an amazing job on the exterior and interior of our windows! He was quick to respond, and complete the work within the quick turn around time that we requested! He was careful not to get anything inside wet, and even moved some furniture back for me. The price was very reasonable, despite how dirty our windows were. We are very happy with the completed product, and look forward to working with Tina and Michael again in the future! We definitely recommend Dedicated Window Cleaning, you will not be disappointed!

Sarah K
Office Administrator
East Mississauga Community Health Centre

Grace Trigiani  in Mississauga
Grace Trigiani in Mississauga

Exterior window cleaning

Dedicated Windows has high standards. They are professional with very friendly staff. Tina always accommodates us with the best service. Anthony is our techincian and is honestly the best. He is always punctual and leaves our windows sparkling crystal clean. I highly recommend them. We are extremely happy customers.

Georgia from Brampton
Georgia from Brampton

Window Cleaning

My experience dealing with Dedicated Window Cleaning was a great one from the first phone call to the actual day of service. Everyone I spoke to was very pleasant and professional. Jean-Paul arrived on time and did an amazing job. He was very meticulous and a really nice person. I tried 3 other window companies in previous years but have now found the company I will use every year from here on in.
Thanks so much!

Kim Boyle from Mississauga
Kim Boyle from Mississauga

Window Cleaning

Jean Paul from Dedicated Window Cleaning arrived on time, fully equipped and ready to work independantly. He did a great job leavng nothing behind him but siny windows, clean sills and fresh screens. He was very pleasant to have around!

Caron Fitzgerald from Oakville
Caron Fitzgerald from Oakville

Window Cleaning

I was referred to the company by a friend. I called for an estimate and the following day the owner, Michael Legere, came out to give me an estimate (free of charge). He did not pressure me to accept the quote there and then but said someone from his company would call the next day to see if I wanted to go ahead.
I was contacted the next day and accepted the offer. I was given the name of the window cleaner, Anthony Albert, and the time and day when he would arrive.
Anthony was on time, courteous, professional and cleaned every window until it gleamed. He even cleaned the front door. I would highly recommend this company.

Teresa        from Mississauga
Teresa from Mississauga

Window and Eaves Trough Cleaning

Dedicated Window Cleaning were recommended to us by our neighbours when we moved into the area 11 years ago. They are always punctual,friendly and do top quality work. The workmen are careful around our gardens and clean up thoroughly after eaves cleaning. Our windows shine after they have been cleaned. The office manager is wonderful,returns calls and calls the day before they send someone out. We highly recommend Dedicated Windows.

More about Dedicated Window Cleaning

For over two decades, Dedicated Window Cleaning has provided exceptional and unsurpassed service in industrial, commercial and residential window cleaning and maintenance. Fully insured and 100% locally owned and operated, we service Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and surrounding areas. Our workers are professional and courteous. Call us today for a ...